Manipulate your Keyholder

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked by wife, Mar 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. locked by wife

locked by wife Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Just wonder if you Guys try to manipulate your Keyholder to let you out?
    If so are you succesfull with it or do you end up in trouble for it.

My Wife/KH gets really pissed of when she senses that i try,meaning i will do far more Time for it.
    You cant beat a strict Keyholder,can you :eek:

2. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    You do it on purpose, you want the time... [​IMG]

It's not like is something we all have not done. LOL

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I am always trying to manipulate my wife to let me out,, she loves to hear me whine and beg, and loves even more to tell me NO!
    I only get released on the 1st of each month, but i do try to get her to release me in between, keyholders need a strong will, i find it quite erotic to be told NO youre not being released till your time is up, and she loves the power she has over my cock.
    If we didnt whine about being let out then our keyholders would think we enjoyed it and wouldn't feel so in charge.

4. locked by wife

locked by wife Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    You are so right,beeing a Keyholder is not easy.It takes a strong willpower to be strict.
    What do Keyholders think about this...?

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I think you're all a bloody nightmare! ROFLMAO!!!

Never happy. Beg us to be locked up and then constantly moan and whinge about being let out! ;)

Yes, Keyholding is a difficult job, but (don't tell anyone) the struggle sometimes is fun.

I wouldn't recommend anyone tries to manipulate a new Keyholder, especially if you've been trying for a long time to get her interested. It can seriously undermine her confidence and you may find it hard to convince her to hold your key again.

I think I'd soon get bored of someone who sat there and took it, but then that's the other part of the challenge... keep them on edge, keep them teased to the hilt and make sure they know who is boss.

With my two boys I know that pet fears pain, so I can always use that as punishment if he tries any manipulation or whinges too much. paingimp on the other hand is very good in chastity, never complains, just nudges me every so often that he's "distracted" LOL.

6. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I tried that before. I start kissing this part of her neck that drives her crazy. However I ended up frustrated and a tired jaw.

7. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Hi together,

even if i tried, i would not succeed - as my real-life KH is just a cold timesafe unfortunately....

And i did not beg with my current online-Master yet. Quite on the opposite, once most recently i asked Him to postpone my actually weekly milking for another week, following His sentence / advice to not milk myself for 3 weeks in a row already. But as i have caught a bad flu at the time of my scheduled milking, i supposed that it would be better not to waste my boy-energy by draining my boy-juice from me. Afterwards, i always have to consume it - and so far, it was always just so delicious.

Still looking for my special one to lock me up in real-life though.

So if you are in the lucky situation to have a real-life KH, Master or Mistress, do not mess up with Him or Her, as They are just so very precious.

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice