Chastity Hypnosis - It works!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by despita2, Jun 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. despita2

despita2 Member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Hi all,

I just want to share my experiences with hypnosis-based chastity. I've been experimenting only for one week but it definitely works and is even more powerful that a chastity device.

To keep things short, I had a vascular issue while using the cage, and now my wife is afraid of using the cage again after what happened. I am too afraid, but you know the kink makes you do stupid things sometimes. We tried different approaches to chastity, like the honor system or even marking my dick every night with a waterproof eyeliner that would wear off if I dare to touch myself, but none of them worked for us.

Anyway, my desire for being in chastity for my wife was very deep inside me and with all and was disappointed that I could find a method that worked for us. That's when I read here some success stories with the recorded sessions of Lee Allure. In my case, I started with the free files Lazy summer Day https://leeallure.com/en/intro-to-hypno/17-lazy-summer-day.html and then https://leeallure.com/en/intro-to-hypno/43-would-you-like-a-sip.html

I was very skeptic, buI listened to those files for two days until I realized that I couldn't move once she used the trigger on me. At that time I learned that I was indeed very suggestive and that hypno files can work on me. Next station, hyno-chastity.

At that point I talked to my wife about doing some kind of autohypnosis instead of the honor system, and I secretly recorded the conversation with the phone. She was really open to the idea that I would do meditation and auto-suggest myself and then she described that she wanted used the triggers "belt-on" and "belt-off" that would lock and unlock me in a invisible chastity device for which only she has the key. That device would avoid me from touching myself at all. She also wanted me to go limp on command and, of course, that I always would need her permission to cum. Wow, I was surprised! She was more than happy to not using a physical device anymore and she was really open to explore other possibilities. What I didn't say to her is that I was already listening to Lee Allure and that I was looking for potential hypno files that included chastity and gave the control to my wife. I was (still are) afraid of telling her the truth and that she thinks that I am more of a weirdo or going crazy or whatever, and, besides, I still didn't know if it was going to work or not.

The files that I finally selected are for chastity and this https://www.reddit.com/r/ShibbySays/comments/84793m/enslaved_to_your_wife/ to put my wife in charge.

The first file is really powerful for me, but there were two main drawbacks with it. The first one is that the effects of chastity would last only for two days and the other is that she is putting herself as my KH instead of my wife. What I did is edit the file, removing the part were she says it lasts only two days to make it permanent and also inserting parts of the conversation with my wife where she describes the triggers and how she wants to be in control of my cock inside of the audio. I've been listening only this two files for the last 5 days and I can say that it definitely works.

Now I am totally unable to touch myself, whenever I try to grab my cock or my balls, there's like a magnetic force repelling my hands until I got exhausted and my arms loose all the strength, that takes a few seconds to recover. If I try to pick up my penis with two fingers, somehow I got very bad aim and I am never successful. I am in a really horny state right now, today I couldn't anymore and tried to masturbate and I ended up naked in my bed, fully erect with intense dripping shaking my body trying to get hold of my dick until I gave up and started thinking how to please my wife when she comes home. I am starting to enjoy how I lost all control of my dick and the fact that I can't touch it turns me really on, which is then reinforcing more and more the suggestions in the file. With my wife, we tried the triggers belt on and belt off to see if the worked, and when she said belt-off I finally could grab my cock and felt amazing. Of course a few seconds or maybe minutes later she activated it again and I couldn't continue pleasing myself.

This is way more powerful than a chastity device. With a device you can always pull off, or touch your balls or even shake the cage and make yourself cum. Now, I can't even touch myself at all. My dick is totally available for my wife to play with it and she totally controls it with just a few commands. It is also way more convenient for cleaning, doing sports, family life with my kid, etc.

My plan is to gradually stop listening to the files and let the suggestions reinforce themselves with the commands that my wife is giving me. My only fear is that it is working too well and I have no idea if this will be permanent or not. Other fears is that now it is very easy for my wife to keep me chasted, before she wanted to remove my chastity device regularly just for my penis health, but now she can keep me chasted for as long as she wants with just a voice command.

What do you think? Do you think that the effects may be permanent? Would you tell your wife that you were listening to a hypno domme that trains you into chastity? Do you have similar experiences or other good files that I could listen to?

Thank you for reading this.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Good luck

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  3. Wiked TNG

Wiked TNG New member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Lee Allure's Dark Side "Chastity" recording only talks about not being able to use hands... but there are other ways to get off.

"Locked and Aroused" by Miss Mary helps with that:
    https://femdom-pov.me/miss-mary-locked-and-aroused/

Following on from the amazing "Locked and Aroused" is "Black Rose":

https://hypnodb.com/Miss-Mary/Black-Rose

I don't have premium Keep2Share account, but I do have a K2S link to download this. if anyone gets this file please PM me and I'll share some other Miss Mary with you.

(Her website went down in in about 2018, so it's not denying her any income)

Please PM me if you have any more of Miss Mary's files!

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Thanks for sharing, my madam had a thing for hypnosis a while back, but it never did anything to me.

5. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    hypnosis cant do anything to you unless you want it to. Its all about your mindset and how you approach it. The trick is turning it off when you stop wanting the effects, depending on how suggestable you are, proceed with caution.

6. Corryvrecken

Corryvrecken Member

united States
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
  7. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Every time I hear this or theses ASMr Sissyfication cideos I have to laugh. Doesnt work for me.
    Well for vhsstity. For laugh it is a perfect Garant.

8. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
  9. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    #9 JackStrap, Jun 10, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    Listen "Pets belong in cages".

https://shibbydex.com/file/9753ea8d-30c4-46b2-b9f6-a906d9b407f1

That's scary.

Shibby introduces, or rather enforces a plan, which might actually be doable. I'm not to spoil your fun, listen for yourselves.

Lately I've not been locked up, which is sort of a bad thing, but submission to 2+ girlfriends and keeping them happy makes it up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice