Cobra Questions

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by WifesProperty, Jun 27, 2023.

1. WifesProperty

WifesProperty Active member

Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    I’m really liking the Cobra devices at the moment but I’m having some sizing issues. Curious if anyone else is having issues?

Cage: I started with a small, but that was just wishful thinking. I’m currently wearing the nano but it’s too wide and about a centimeter long. I’m going to order the nub but I’m worried about it being too tight. Has anyone went from nano to nub? Did it fit better?

Base Ring: I have bigger balls and they are hard to get through the ring, but if I use the largest ring it’s too easy to cheat the system and masturbate. What’s the ring size you use and how did you measure to fit that?

thanks in advance

2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    You should specify what maker you are talking about. Apparently, several use the name "Cobra".

3. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Kink 3D is typically what people mean if they don't specify. But the sizes described seem to indicate CobraChastity.com.

JackW, Alceste and WifesProperty like this.
  4. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I have worn some Cobra-style cages, a plastic and a steel one.
    The steel one was from oxy-shop and called “the gaurdian.
    I found it super comfy except for a small annoying pinch between the tube piece and the ring when it got hit or knocked into just right way.
    This was the best device I have worn for stopping nocturnal erections.
    This was maybe cause of the size. It was just short enough where my small flaccid cock had to be compressed just a little bit and it was just wide enough where it filled out the tube completely.
    I almost never had attempted erections in it. It was like the little dick didn’t even work anymore.
    So that was great.
    The issue, other than the pinch which I assume can be eliminated by buying the name-brand Cobra device, was just what you mentioned.
    Too easy to cheat, pull-out was extremely easy, it could almost slip out by itself and leave the device hanging on the scrotum by the gap.
    I don’t like it for that reason. And it seemed to me that any cage shaped that way (like the cobra brand) would be the same.
    Now I wear a Red Chili Cage mostly or an MM Queens Keep. These devices would never slip off on their own and pulling out is even hard to do. Though if I were so inclined, with the right amount of lube and a flaccid cock I could get it out.
    My KH will usually have the spikes on the red chili cage or the MM punishment pins installed which makes pulling out undesirable. Especially in the case of the RC cage when She uses the spikes (pullout would be super painful and likely bloody)
    I could never go back to the cobra style after having security like that.
    Eventually I hope She has me pierced but She is on the fence about it for now.

I would definitely switch to the nub if I were you, and just try a smaller ring if you can.
    But if that’s how you feel, like it’s too easy to cheat, I don’t think that issue is going to be solved with this style cage. I think that’s how they are.
    Now does it really matter if it takes you 1 second to pull out and start whacking it with your cage hanging on your balls or 20 seconds to do the same.
    I don’t know, for me it feels better knowing that it would take some effort, and even better still, knowing that it’d cause injury if I did so (dragging it across the spikes to get it out)
    I’d be curious to hear if anyone feels really secure in a cobra-style cage without incorporating some type of piercing or urethral insert (which I haven’t seen on those but I’d imagine they are out there)

Slave to Wife likes this.
  5. WifesProperty

Local Time:
    That is the one.

6. WifesProperty

Local Time:
    So you mentioned something there that caught my eye. I’m also seemingly training my Dick to not attempt an erection while in this cage. I was worried about that at first but anytime my wife plays with my cage I get hard instantly.

I’m not really getting erect outside of teasing, is that normal for most?

7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    Yes, I was just saying that the sizing does not correspond to Kink3D.

8. Deleted member 100175

depending on your body 'configuration' I struggled with ring size with K3D Cobras (multiple);

- too big then dick comes up & out at the top / back
    - too small removes too much 'ball gap' below (if you're 'high & tight' like me)

I learned the expensive way that style / type / design is equally as important as sizing & not every cage type is suited to each body - there are very many variables.

Steel (but not titanium!) can be adjusted by gently bending a little, unlike plastic or resin.

9. SissymaidJessica

SissymaidJessica New member

Local Time:
    Hi all, I’m new here but this seems like place post this. I recently purchased kink3D cobra. I love the fit and feel, but it’s wayyy to easy back out of. I don’t think I can go any smaller on ring as I can’t even get one knuckle between the ring in morning. Just right amount purple and pain that is probably safe. But other times I can easily fit two fingers two knuckles deep and pull out easy. Also when flaccid sometimes my penis slips a bit far back in cage a little uncomfortable.I do about 100 squats or lunges and work 10 hour shifts , but despite this loose ring surprisingly stays pretty much in place. This is my 5th device and first kink 3D I love it. My Dom intends on keeping me locked indefinitely with weekly release for hygiene.
    With this device I finally feel this is possible. I am slowly increasing time up to 5 days now about move unto a week. While I realize a PA piercing is likely only way resolve this.( scary I don’t even have a tattoo). I would like get another cage and would like advice. I currently have S+ wide. My question is should I move to S , move to standard instead wide, or both. I also use XD size 3 ring if that matters. This isn’t all about me if you have any questions about this or other devices I have listed in my profile feel free to ask. Enjoy the journey fellow kinksters it’s not all about the destination. Jessica

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    I think the ball gap on the cobra devices is to large, I think this is why people have issues with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice