Custom made chastity devices

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by DJ2023, May 28, 2023.

1. DJ2023

DJ2023 New member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Hi,

I have tried a variety of chastity devices. From simple plastic ones to 3d printed ones to metal ones. I prefer the metal ones.
    In my time wearing chastity devices, (about 9 months or so), I have found that certain devices suit me better and certain sizes. For example, I found that a curved ring of 45mm is too big and its so easy to pull my cock out and suffer from 'ball slip' ever now and again .... but a curved ring of 40mm, while gives a snug tight fit, presents problems..... its these problems I wanna ask about here. So wearing the 40mm curved ring during the day is fine... no problem at all. I can move around and do whatever...I hardly even know it's there. When I put it on first, I done the finger check for space and could easily fit my little finger through the ring with it on. However, the problem came at night.
    The night time erections causing discomfort is a given I've accepted. And, based on what I've read, I'll get used to them eventually. (Or will I?). But last night, while my ballsac was not discoloured or sore and was not tight or anything, I woke up with a slight pain in them and, moreover, in my abdomen. The pain was like getting kicked in the balls.
    So as a result, I, immediately, removed the cage and the pain went. I didnt want to as both my partner and I spoke about wearing the cage for the next while until we see each other again and I'm unlocked - if she wishes.

Can anyone shine a light on this problem for me please? Should I just suffer through the pain and discomfort and get used to it for more or should I look into a custom size?

As I said 45mm ring is too big...but this 40mm ring is causing this issue... so I'm thinking I fall at about 42mm.

Thanks.

2. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    For me the inverted device works very well. It is totally secure, stainless steel, comfortable, and there is not way to access the little clitty.

3. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    So a couple things to consider … the ring diameter may be the issue but it may also be the gap between the ring and the cage underneath (where your balls hang through).

Until you get full acclimated in a good fitting device, you’ll have issues now and then, and even when you get the perfect fit you’ll still have those nighttime challenges… they will get better over time, but it can still wake you and cause you to adjust.

I wear a glans only style and still get awakened by a particularly strong erection at night… this is just part of chastity, and a reminder of what you’ve given to your KH.

Back to cage size, fitting that base ring is most important and second the gap size.

4. marlow0815

marlow0815 Member

Frankfurt Main, Germany
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    in my case it is different. I need a larger ring. Does anyone know a manufacturer that makes plastic cages?

5. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ve had similar problems.You have to balance the ring size, cage size(including diameter) and gap size.

Littlejt1 and The Queens consort like this.
  6. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    You should have 0 pain when caged. I am caged 24/7 for over a year. I do almost everything caged (except impact sports like skiing, etc.). I go to work, gym, sleep, bike, hike all caged with 0 pain. The trick is custom well designed cage. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

Littlejt1 likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Cherrykeeper.com

they do a vast, and I mean vast range of cages and rings, all sizes and types. I’m also between normal sizes, 50 is far to loose, 45 to tight, but 47 is just perfect!

8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It sounds like the 40mm ring is right, as it's comfortable throughout the day.

There are a lot of different permutations of ring and cage sizes... What may not fit well now is the cage itself and the topology of the "gap".

Cages come in different lengths AND diameters. The most common diameters are 32mm and 37 mm. Change any of the measurements and other measurements change with them, so if you keep the same cage and decrease the base ring size, then the gap gets smaller but more uniform.

Have you measured the difference between the gaps of your old and new setups?
    Measure the gap both at the bottom and the side of the cage,

You could experiment with changing the gap size of your cage. Depending on the construction, you can easily adjust some steel cages by gently bending the pins in the appropriate direction.
    With a post and padlock it's simple, with the integrated lock you might need to file just a little off the centre locking connector to make it fit the new angle (it won't affect the security!)

Another factor is the diameter of the cage. Most cages are either 33mm or 37mm diameter. 33mm appears to be the most common, but I suspect that's because a 33mm ring uses less material than a 37mm ring. The wider ring might be fractionally more expensive to make, but it's a lot more comfortable. I've found that the most comfortable devices are those where the base ring and cage ring are closer in size.
    If the cage ring diameter is closer to the base ring diameter, then the gap spacing tends to be more uniform, whereas if the rings have a bigger difference in diameter the gap spacing varies more as you go from the side to the bottom of the rings. Where there's a bigger difference in the gap as you go around the ring, that leaves scope for your balls to be pulled from the wider to the narrower part of the gap when you attempt an erection, effectively squeezing and pinching them.

As an example, look at the FRRK range of cages, they make a wide selection of cages, and each different style of cage is either a 33 or 37mm diameter. e.g. the one that looks like a penis is the larger diameter, whatever the length you choose.

Shorter cages also help to prevent erections, so my choice now is for a shorter but also wider cage. Thinking about it, attempted erections with a shorter cage might also mean a little less pull on the balls - there's less physical length to stretch, so that might also help with comfort.

With all these things, each millimetre can and does make a difference, and we're all differently shaped, so the best we can do is understand how all the different factors might play out, and experiment!

Tom_S likes this.
  9. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Changing the gap size has worked well for me. I was feeling a burn even with the new 52mm ring, the gap size was apparently 18mm the angle of the cage was pushed back so far as to make this gap unbearable for me. I spent 15minutes heating and bending the cage out a little. What a difference it has made.
    As it has an integrated locking mechanism, I was not able to fit the lock back in because of the angle. I will definitely try grinding it down a little to be able to lock it up again.
    However it holds together even without the lock fitted so I am able to acclimatize to wearing it with the modification so far.

bondinchas likes this.
  10. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    I had an interesting discovery with cage sizes recently.

A few months ago I bought an FRRK 51.
    I really liked the design and thought that with the flatter ergonomic ring, and completely internally smooth enclosed cage it'll be much more comfortable for long term wearing including at work in a manual job. One minor issue I have with my existing steel barred cage is that while working I occasionally get the padlock pinching foreskin that protrudes, and salt sores under the (conventionally circular) base ring.

In many years and many devices, I've always had a 45mm base ring. I chose the shortest version of that FRRK design, it's a wider 37mm model, which I thought would best suit my physique.
    The cage diameter turned out to be a good choice, but despite the 45mm ergonomic ring and the cage being almost the same diameter as my previous cage, it just didn't fit well, the gap turned out to be completely wrong for me, much too tight to wear comfortably for a day, never mind a week or a month.

The design of the locking mechanism doesn't leave much scope for adjustments, so really liking the design, I bought another one, this time with a 50mm ring and a slightly longer cage, the FRRK 52. I really wanted the longer cage and thought it would be easier to adjust the gap a little if it was also too tight, and while I thought the 50mm ring would prove to be too big, I wanted to be able to physically try the combination of both rings and both cages, to really understand what was comfortable.

The end result was not what I expected, at all.
    I first tried the first ring, the 45mm, which fits and sits really comfortably on it's own, with the new longer cage. I really expected that to be my ideal solution to my gap problem. What a disappointment, it was just as uncomfortable as the shorter one. So, nothing ventured nothing gained, I tried the combination that I initially thought really would not work, the 50mm ring with the shorter cage. I fully expected with this design of cage being quite heavy, that It would fall forward and be even less comfortable.
    I couldn't have been more wrong! The slightly larger base ring gives me a more comfortable gap, and it feels like it fits like a silk glove. It just sits better on my body, I love the fact that this ring has much less tendency to rotate, and the fact that my penis is completely hidden might prove interesting mentally for long lockups.
    I've got to get my head around why this larger ergonomic ring is just so comfortable. The sizing seems to be a bit misleading; Of the two ergonomic rings, the 50mm one appears closer than the 50mm one in diameter to my original round 45mm, but the number is almost meaningless as the ring undulates in two planes so using a single figure for measurement is always going to be an approximation.

I need to wear the new setup for a much longer time to properly evaluate it, but I'm finding from experience that device comfort is no different to clothing comfort. You can never tell from the look and stated size of anything whether something will actually fit you! You just have to wear it to find out.

MacKenzie1518 and Curious40ish like this.
  11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Please do you have a picture, or two, preferably one with the cage being worn and then with the cage, diassambled showing the ring ?? Many thanks in advance.

12. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Here are the two cages...

FRRK-51A 006.jpg FRRK-51A 007.jpg FRRK-52A 006.jpg FRRK-52A 007.jpg

Curious40ish and Tom_S like this.
  13. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
  14. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    #14 bondinchas, Jul 20, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    The "gap" at the sides is around 4-6 mm. At the bottom, because of the backward curving ergonomic ring, the gap is much larger, 13-17 mm.
    The ranges show how much movement there is between ring and cage, but that may be a little more than originally. In my case, I have filed a little bit from the locking bar, firstly to make it much easier to put the lock in, and also to allow the cage to rotate just a fraction more to open the gap slightly. I'm a snug fit through the gap, so it doesn't move when I'm wearing it.

One consideration I always make when buying a new device is...
    If it doesn't fit me exactly right as supplied, how easy might it be to adjust it?

I previously thought that unlike a post and padlock, that the integrated lock was pretty much non-adjustable. Now that I have one, I've found that filing in the right place on the connector, and gently bending the pins, can also adjust the gap by allowing the cage to rotate upwards a little more, without compromising the security of the lock. It's all fractions of a millimetre but it can make all the difference.

Urinating is no issue at all. I tend to fill the cage so my urethra is pretty much always lined up. And the hole at the end is pretty big. If anything, I'd be happy with a few millimetres smaller hole, but it's no problem.

The bottom line is... Would I buy this cage again?
    Yes, definitely.

Curious40ish likes this.
  15. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Good looking was a major consideration in buying this one.

Now I have it, I really like that I can't see my penis at all when I look down. There's also far less ability to touch anything. so it might also be a complete mind-fuck if I wasn't able to see or touch my penis at all for long periods, possibly being handcuffed and blindfolded during hygiene sessions. (Haven't gone down that road yet, but we can fantasise).

Having a natural form it might lead to simulated sex (we've already done that with my steel bar cage, this one is much more suggestive, and better shaped).
    It looks like a real big wide cock, but it's just a work of art, like a Greek statue, so it's pretending to be more when the reality is there's less. The natural form also takes the edge off it being a mechanical thing, something that might make partners like it more for it's own beauty, rather than it just being an unromantic tool-like object.

I'm glad you asked me... I like it even more now.

Tom_S likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice