Steelwerks Extreme Chastity Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Djsynn, Nov 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Knowing that you’re stuck in a cage that is very secure brings a whole new dimension to the lifestyle. A similar concept in regards to bondage with your partner, you can use your imagination with cheesy fur lined cuffs and pretend that you’re restrained or you use the real police style cuffs and know that you’re stuck for real. It’s a whole different dynamic to the same fetish.

bondinchas and Iron78 like this.
  2. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    I will absolutely escape given the chance.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    A titanium cage of Badassworkroom with PA is also inescapable. I own a couple of them and I think it is a good starting point for many. But I also flirt with the idea of having a Steelworks cage one day.

Pieterchaste and Iron78 like this.
  4. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I think the security of the cage is great but the price is crazy, in the past I might have considered it but I no longer need it.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  5. Djsynn

Djsynn Member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Personally, I need the inescapable aspect of the situation. When heels are locked on, she uses chains and actual padlocks, like right now. There is no getting out on my own. We are looking at steel cuffs attached to the wall to keep me there, not just relying on a simple command, because I am not at that level yet. I am absolutely committed to my wife, but being able to escape a situation still teases my imagination. I hope, very much, to reach the level that so many of you have attained, which is to do all my wife asks without question, without need for restraint, and without a desire to escape.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  6. Djsynn

Djsynn Member

Montana
    Local Time:
    One thing I would like to ask though.... my cage pulls at the skin underneath where the ring goes around the base of my anatomy. Anyone have any suggestions for helping alleviate this issue? At times it is quite painful.

7. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    That's not a cage....

It's a work of art.

Very cool.

Iso.

8. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Yes, role-playing as helpless and actually BEING helpless are two very different feelings. One is much more committed and kinda terrifying.

Isopropylforyou and Iron78 like this.
  9. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    We all know that there is no such thing as a truly inescapable chastity device - anyone who is competent with basic tools can get out of most any device (at the cost of destroying it), or you could always go to the emergency room or the local fire department and they would get the thing off (at the cost of significant humiliation no doubt).

However, the barrier to escaping is much higher for some devices than for others - I for one would not be likely to take my Dremel to a $4000 piece of art that was attached to my piercing unless my life depended on it. That knowledge - that escape would be very difficult, would destroy an extremely expensive device, and would anger my keyholder - would be enough to stop me, and it would give me exactly the feeling of helplessness and submission that many of us crave. Inescapability is a fantasy, but a secure device can bring it a lot closer to reality. If a plastic device (or no device) and a keyholders orders are enough for some people, that is wonderful, but some of us want that (semi) illusion of helplessness.

BTW, this is not to say that other bondage can't be inescapable - it certainly can. But fantasy aside, sooner or later your play partner will have to let you out of the shackles. Chastity is a bit of a special case, since you can be trapped, but still go about your regular life.

10. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I agree 100%. I have several BAWR with PA and I also have a Steelwerks (I met Chris (owner of Steelwerks) in Montreal and picked it up from him personally several years ago). I think Chris makes works of art, but BAWR is just as good from a security standpoint.

MrDoubleyou and Isopropylforyou like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice