Chastity and My Recliner Chair?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by J Otter, Jan 3, 2024.

1. J Otter

J Otter Member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    I wear chastity every other day for a couple of hours and still testing out the two types of cages I have. I just got a 3d printed resin cage which I do like but should of got the next cage size down. I almost fill the current length and diameter but theres just a little bounce when I walk.

Anyway...on to the question.

This morning I was in the new cage and sitting in my Lazyboy recliner playing on my phone. Im in full recline position and move once in awhile to grab my coffee. After an hour, I get up to go to the bathroom and notice my cage slipped off. I'm already on the 2nd smallest ring which is smaller than my silicone cage ring. The balls were in there pretty good and was fine working at my computer for hours.

Im going to go to the smallest ring but not sure if thats the issue. Or is it the cage length? Or is it just that sitting/lounging position just going to be an issue considering the whole package naturally pulls into the body in that position.

2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    I'm sure your cage is fine, so definitely down to the poor quality of your reclining chair. Maybe you got it cheap?

If you let me have your email address, I'll send you my brochure.

R Slicker and R Swipe Ltd - Quality Recliners

Slutty Susan likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @J Otter i think that the ring is to big. A proper fit ring wont ever drop off.

Littlejt1 and Slutty Susan like this.
  4. J Otter

J Otter Member

Local Time:
    I went down to the smallest ring and so far so good. Im surprised it fits when my silicone cage ring was too tight at the larger size. Must be the shape of it.

Now I just need to test it out this afternoon in the recliner.

5. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    It's probably not the ring size. I suspect the gap is too large.

Chloe420 likes this.
  6. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    England Somerset, near to Taunton
    Local Time:
    Wow is all I can say. I am on a 55mm ring and cannot possibly get out of it without unlocking. I have a small scrotum and slightly larger balls I suppose. I tried to get a 40 mm ring on circular or shaped and it was impossible even with great dollops of lube and one at a time with a lot of effort.
    Is that unusual?
    Oh BTW does your recliner have a separate part for your head recline as well. If it does did you realise you could trap your balls between it and the frame at the rear. Great position for a KH to secure a locked and bound slave keeping him handy and secured at the same time. Once closed up almost impossible to pull out of.

7. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Absolutely agree that it'snot the ring size but the gap between ring and cage. The ring should NOT be too tight - that's NOT a good thing.
    Critically if your balls cannot slip between the cage and ring then it cannot possibly fall off.
    Even most mass produced cages wil give you a measurement for this gap and there may well be a little 'play' depending on the locking mechanism.
    I wear a Cherry Keeper from Shapeways / JosieLynn and find it very good in that particular respect also offering a very wide of options including customising. It ain't coming off without unlocking that's for sure !
    If you have a Google there are many, many guides on how to properly measure for a chastity cage and most seem to recommend 'rounding up' (rather than down) in terms of the sixe of the back ring.
    Best of luck.

8. J Otter

J Otter Member

Local Time:
    I tested it again today, The size rings with my resin cage are 51,49,46, and 43mm. Typically I was doing the 46 but thats when I had an issue on my recliner where one ball will slip out. Tested that out again this morning and the same ball popped out.

The 43 is not tight where its discomfort or discoloring. It is just a chore to get both balls through. I found good old Bag Balm works better than lube.

I imagine once I grow a big enough pair to talk to my wife about my interest in chastity, then I don't need to take off and on this ring every morning. Winter mornings always make my nuts super close to my body and requires some ball stretching before I can even think about slipping on the ring.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It does sound like you need a device with a small ball gap, I was the same.

10. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Could be a combo of both ring/gap. Also shape plays a part as well. I had a hard time with round base rings, because I run high/tight and my balls were escape artists. Closing the gap some helped a little but to get it where I wasn’t slipping out it was too small and caused the dreaded balls on fire effect.

Switching to a horizontal oval base ring (was a MM jailbird) was the game changer for me. Also, ensuring a good break in period so I could dial in the ring diameter etc. helped a ton. Once I was in the oval ring, the gap could be adjusted smaller and the balls would push more to the sides and had room to “breathe” but couldn’t slip out.

Cage fit isn’t an exact science due to the uniqueness in our anatomies… I always wished I had the nice big low hangers so I could more comfortably wear a round ring cage etc.

Polemanme likes this.
  11. J Otter

J Otter Member

Local Time:
    Would ball stretching help? I was looking at some weighted sleeves to help stretch mine out.

12. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    As people have said, the issue is the gap between the ring and the base of the cage/tube. Ring shape affects gap shape too, for example, a perfectly round ring is more likely to result in a mostly rectangular (but curved) gap, while the rings that arent perfectly round produce a more oval shape (perhaps make ball slippage easier). Unfortunately you likely just need a different cage/design. Yes, using smaller rings tends to also create a smaller gap, but you can't use a ring too small in general because that can cause restrictions in blood flow and resultant pain and injury. So you still need the bigger ring, but the ring needs to be close enough to the cage/tube that a ball can't possible slip through.

I use a holy trainer knockoff, with the largest ring (50mm I think). For me, this ring size is perfect but the gap is still too small, such that I can get serious discomfort sometimes (an ache that grows worse over time until it's like being kicked in the balls). I often find myself trying to rearrange things to be more comfortable through the gap. Of course, I've never come close to ball slippage for the same reason (gap TOO small). So you and I are on opposite ends of the same issue: ball gap is extremely important for proper fit.

13. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Similar I us HTV5 NUB with a (currently) 45cm ring. I have used the 50 cm at times when there was some chaffing but found I really need the 45 for fit. The 45 is not comfortable the first day I have it on as its pretty tight but after a few hours to a day its just firm fit and I generally only notice when I sit. I feel it walking /etc but no issues

As to gap...I have used a CB small and and HT Small, HT Nano before settling on the Nub. with the others, particularly the small I had the occasional pull out or ball slip which was not pleasant. I switched to Nub mid last year and have had no issues at all

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice