Hands Free orgasm/pegging/anal

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jake Statefarm, Aug 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Once you learn to have anal / prostate orgasms it can become very addictive because it feels so damn good and you can make it go on and on until you wear yourself out. My wife is not interested in sex at all now - again because of physical changes in her body due to the aging process. I understand and accept that and I love her anyway.

There are other reasons why I wanted to give up masturbation. I posted in another tread on this site that I was a real asshole during the early years of our marriage. Had she known about some the crap that I did, she would have cut my balls off and divorced my ass. My cock was the source of my bad behavior and locking it up is a reminder to myself of what an ass I was. As I said in that thread, locking my cock is a way of denying myself and doing penance for all of the bad behavior in my younger years. I still haven't forgiven myself for the many sexual transgressions that I had.

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    they like that with me but i never had them like that before i tooked hormones. before i just had like a tingly feeling. but nothing comes out of me now.

Charles3451 and IB-Chaste like this.
  3. clockedhub

clockedhub New member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    folks who experience “full body” prostrate orgasms - do you also experience the sort of drop that accompanies a penile orgasm after long periods of denial?

4. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    No drop got me.some night so horny and pump up after I can’t sleep

5. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    #30 Studmouse47, Aug 20, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
    No drop. Even after I had ridden many waves of pleasure and went about my daily routine, I would have a subtle "buzzing" in my anal tract and prostate afterwards. Like I stated above, it became addictive. The more I had the more I wanted and would look for every opportunity lube up my MKX and ride to more anal orgasms.

As a side note, I had been locked for 17 days straight as of yesterday with breaks only for showering and doctor's appointments. I took a late night shower, but didn't immediately lock myself afterwards like I usually do. I went to sleep unlocked around 10 PM and woke up around 2:30 AM. Not having the cage on made it hard for me to fall back to sleep I never could fall asleep. I keep feeling my cock and balls looking for my cage. I finally gave up around 4:30 AM and relocked myself and was finally able to relax and get some rest. Many posters on other threads complain about not being able to sleep while caged. I have problems sleeping without my cage.

I remain locked as I write this. It's soothing being locked. My cage has become like a pacifier. The longer I wear it, the greater my need to be locked becomes. I just don't feel right without it.

CuriousRK likes this.
  6. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I can’t sleep without cage now or do anything without it just feels odd without it stay on except for doctors

Studmouse47 likes this.
  7. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    I personally frequently have hands free orgasms from pegging alone.

took me about 9 years of wearing anal plugs during sex + chastity play to make it happen but once it did, it was then easy to make it happen again…it was just finding the right dildo, position, taking things slow and staying relaxed that made it finally happen.

I’d say the physical sensation is it’s 100% equal in physical pleasure to a penile orgasm, but for me far more mentally satisfying/ feels like a much bigger release as I ejaculate.

8. Tamara Strumpet

Semi retired
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Hey Mr Statefarm, my hfo''s are exquisitely earthshaking, making conventional orgasms look and feel like a waste of time. For one big thing there's no distractive refractory period afterwards. Just a renewed charge keeping this trans woman in a constant state of low level arousal.
    My orgasm consumes my entire body, convulsing in erotic fulfillment.
    It took. Several months of concerted effort to achieve, but it's definitely worth triple the time's investment.OMG...

sissyjoanne likes this.
  9. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    Never, I can keep my Aneros session with nipple play and have a prostate orgasm while my KH watches while caged then she unlocks me and we have fabulous PIV while she uses her wand..

10. Chastityguy100

Chastityguy100 Active member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    We dont engage in pegging or prostate message no need. I have had hands free orgasms while locked, just from being allowed to touch her very intense

11. Pssybtch

Pssybtch Member

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I get there hands free both from being pegged by my wife or from Aneros sessions while playing with my nipples. I’ve only ever tried either uncaged so far.

Usually the buildup leads to waves of pleasure all over my body and a feeling that I’m going to pee, sometimes for a long time/numerous up and down waves before actually ejaculating. When I do cum it’s 50/50 between either exploding out of me like a normal orgasm vs just dribbling out. Either way the orgasm lasts multiple times longer than one from my dick and I don’t have the normal post orgasm drop after. Makes it easier when my wife orders me to lick it up after more like a ruin than a real orgasm.

12. ValleyMichael

ValleyMichael Junior Member

Local Time:
    My experience of these orgasms, just from anal stimulation, is that they're similar to the sort of orgasm I have after having PIV sex for a long time. Like half an hour, many edges along the way. This requires doing conscious breathing exercises and relaxing all the muscles in my pelvis, especially the central PC muscles. I've had orgasms this way that went on for a couple of minutes. Once I came again in the middle of another orgasms. It's wild. I don't always ejaculate from these and, when I don't, it takes a couple of them for me to stop wanting more. I think a lot of that is just getting tired, though, not losing interest per se.

Folks who have sex without edging are seriously missing out.

Anal orgasms are similar for me. Full body, much higher highs than a "normal" penile orgasm (of the quick sort), longer lasting. I'm tired after but don't have the same sort of drop that I sometimes do after being allowed to orgasm after a long denial.

13. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    We love using my Aneros Eupho Syn , my wife/KH loves edging me while I’m having a session she stops just before the PONR, then I have the most amazing prostate orgasm, the the cage goes back on. She love to watch me go through the throws of my prostate orgasm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice