Major stamina increase after first 4 days locked up.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by drakebelg, Feb 3, 2024.

Tags:
?

What was the initial effect of chastity on your stamina?

1. No change

2. Came quicker

3. Came much quicker

4. Last a bit longer

5. Last much longer

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. drakebelg

drakebelg New member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    That was a surprising result. I was locked for a full 4 days and hadn't cum in almost 6. I always cum 1 to 4 times a day so it was wrecking my head and balls. My stamina went from seconds to 3 and even 10 minutes. Anyone experience this or understand it?

Before chastity I had months of pretty severe PE , cumming with me wife always within a minute. Jerking off was also with a minute. To be honest I was loving the humiliation of the PE. I was even practicing to be quicker and it was reducing the times dramatically. My wife said she found it funny and sexy so I rolled with it.

My wife really enjoyed the lockup and had 4 orgasms over the 4 days, 2 times with me involved and 2 time me just lying next to her. I really enjoyed being locked up and was getting more and more into it.

Last night in bed my wife said to unlock, she missed my dick and we would have sex in the morning. I said that's a bad idea, that I will not be able to stop myself from jerking off after almost 6 days of not cumming. She said, okay lets have sex now. Her loose pussy was crazy wet so I slipped straight in. It was very intense but I didn't feel the usual "i'm going to blow quickly" sparks. I was able to fuck her hard for a good 3 minutes which is really, really long for me. I thought I would cum super quick but it was the opposite.

I always jerk off at night even after sex but I had zero interest. This was also a big change. In the morning we had sex again and for the first time in maybe 6 months I was able to last about 10 minutes. I fucked my wife's big loose pussy hard and even had to look for my orgasm.

Mandrake_74 likes this.
  2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Initially when we started, I came very fast when I was released. Now after several years of practicing different things and different cages and evolving to where we are, I can last a LONG time during PIV… almost as if she has my brain programmed NOT to cum, or to only do so when she commands me to. She could easily get me off super fast if she wanted… but as we’ve developed our relationship more and more and my lockups going longer and longer, I find I enjoy the feeling of just “doing it” when we have PIV and my mind doesn’t just push toward the orgasm with an end in mind mentality… it’s just a “keep fucking to get her off” or until she commands me otherwise mindset now. Frankly it’s both amazing and frustrating on a whole new level that I feel like I truly don’t have any say or control over cumming or not, and I mean that in my own mind not just because of her wishes or the cage.

allen817 and Mandrake_74 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice