Anything for my queen.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Alphasub6988, Apr 16, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    I am starting this journal just because there are only so many places to openly speak on this type of lifestyle and also just to hopefully inspire others. My first post is basically just where I started and where I have gotten to.

My wife and I have been together for 11 years married 6 and had always had a bit of a female led structure to it. I am a business owner full time masculine male that a majority of the world would consider “alpha”. In the back of my mind all of my dreams and fantasies have always been about femdom and the related. Not sure where it began and to be honest it’s just natural to me. Probably why my wife and I got along so well before ever even having a discussion about kink.

Fast forward to January of 2024. I listened to a random podcast with a divorce lawyer as the guest. At one point the lawyer was rambling on about how men suppress sexual desires kinks and fetishes out of embarrassment and then eventually surface in one way or another in a less than ideal way. One of his examples was just cheating in general then the next example was “visiting a pro domme”. I thought to myself yeesh that’s always been my fantasy. And the mind gets wandering.

Luckily I love my wife very much and didn’t want to go see a pro domme. I just had to explain to my wife how we are already in an FLR and we should lock up my cock and she can dominate me!!! If only it were so easy lol.

a little bit of liquid courage and I had the first talk. Explained some of my kinks and fantasies. Many she already knew and quite a few were a bit shocking to say the least. But realistically she listened to everything I said. Was understanding. And even left the open end on the back to continue the conversation in time since it’s a lot to take in.

the timing was great. Had these conversations. She found some of it odd but I had a birthday coming up and she was willing to get my first cage as a gift!!

we did a few weekend lock ups. We both enjoyed it but she always had a taboo vibe about it. Didn’t want to talk about it much. Didn’t like to tease much. It was just kinda there. Then we did a few longer lock ups to see how it really was. Week or more.

Naturally as a submissive male this kind of heightened some tendencies. We really slowly began to embrace the full FLR lifestyle and not just chastity play. I find the upmost pleasure in doing anything she asks, serving her, worshiping her, treating her as my queen. I really think we’ve made a lot of progress!

Next thing you know it’s not me trying to guess anymore. On my last lockup she would randomly grab the cage all the time and play around. Really embrace things and began to embrace her role further. About two weeks into the lockup she let me out for beautiful PIV. A couple minutes after she asks me if I’m putting the cage back on!! Like what? The cage you used to think was so odd isn’t supposed to be off at all unless your using my penis?? This is exactly how it should be and it’s all coming together for her! Unfortunately I was tired and passed out because my body has accomplished the holy grail of tasks lol.

then yesterday happens. A day after our lovely evening. She randomly starts a conversation about how much she likes chastity and being my queen. Things I would have been putting far too much effort into hearing are just natural conversation now!! When we had some time later in the evening we even scrolled a bunch of captions. Had some laughs about different scenarios and most importantly…. Talked about the future.

and friends…..

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!!!

this post went on longer than expected but the moral of the story is to be open and honest about everything with your partner because it can truly payoff. And remember your kinks and fetishes are not just about you but about your love life and you want to find ways where it depeens your bond with your partner.

2. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Congratulations to both of you!

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  3. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Well said and good luck on your journey together.

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Good luck to you both

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Congratulations!

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice