Anything for my queen.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Alphasub6988, Apr 16, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    I am starting this journal just because there are only so many places to openly speak on this type of lifestyle and also just to hopefully inspire others. My first post is basically just where I started and where I have gotten to.

My wife and I have been together for 11 years married 6 and had always had a bit of a female led structure to it. I am a business owner full time masculine male that a majority of the world would consider “alpha”. In the back of my mind all of my dreams and fantasies have always been about femdom and the related. Not sure where it began and to be honest it’s just natural to me. Probably why my wife and I got along so well before ever even having a discussion about kink.

Fast forward to January of 2024. I listened to a random podcast with a divorce lawyer as the guest. At one point the lawyer was rambling on about how men suppress sexual desires kinks and fetishes out of embarrassment and then eventually surface in one way or another in a less than ideal way. One of his examples was just cheating in general then the next example was “visiting a pro domme”. I thought to myself yeesh that’s always been my fantasy. And the mind gets wandering.

Luckily I love my wife very much and didn’t want to go see a pro domme. I just had to explain to my wife how we are already in an FLR and we should lock up my cock and she can dominate me!!! If only it were so easy lol.

a little bit of liquid courage and I had the first talk. Explained some of my kinks and fantasies. Many she already knew and quite a few were a bit shocking to say the least. But realistically she listened to everything I said. Was understanding. And even left the open end on the back to continue the conversation in time since it’s a lot to take in.

the timing was great. Had these conversations. She found some of it odd but I had a birthday coming up and she was willing to get my first cage as a gift!!

we did a few weekend lock ups. We both enjoyed it but she always had a taboo vibe about it. Didn’t want to talk about it much. Didn’t like to tease much. It was just kinda there. Then we did a few longer lock ups to see how it really was. Week or more.

Naturally as a submissive male this kind of heightened some tendencies. We really slowly began to embrace the full FLR lifestyle and not just chastity play. I find the upmost pleasure in doing anything she asks, serving her, worshiping her, treating her as my queen. I really think we’ve made a lot of progress!

Next thing you know it’s not me trying to guess anymore. On my last lockup she would randomly grab the cage all the time and play around. Really embrace things and began to embrace her role further. About two weeks into the lockup she let me out for beautiful PIV. A couple minutes after she asks me if I’m putting the cage back on!! Like what? The cage you used to think was so odd isn’t supposed to be off at all unless your using my penis?? This is exactly how it should be and it’s all coming together for her! Unfortunately I was tired and passed out because my body has accomplished the holy grail of tasks lol.

then yesterday happens. A day after our lovely evening. She randomly starts a conversation about how much she likes chastity and being my queen. Things I would have been putting far too much effort into hearing are just natural conversation now!! When we had some time later in the evening we even scrolled a bunch of captions. Had some laughs about different scenarios and most importantly…. Talked about the future.

and friends…..

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!!!

this post went on longer than expected but the moral of the story is to be open and honest about everything with your partner because it can truly payoff. And remember your kinks and fetishes are not just about you but about your love life and you want to find ways where it depeens your bond with your partner.

2. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Congratulations to both of you!

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  3. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Well said and good luck on your journey together.

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Good luck to you both

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations!

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  6. Alphasub6988

Local Time:
    So I had to take a few weeks off for my vasectomy. Everything recovered pretty well. Everything seems fine last night. My wife and I were having a few drinks and enjoying our anniversary and I thought for sure we were going to enjoy PIV right after as night went on a few topics came up about the cage at one point, but she did not tell me to put it on. She just said she doesn’t mind if I go put it on.

One of our next discussions was just simply about how busy life is and how she has a female sometimes does not feel up for much more than bed by the end of the day and I told her how I totally understand and she should never feel guilty about that Chassy cage is really helps. Make it a little more fun and exciting and easier to pay for her at the end of the day and not be distract.

as the night went on, and we continue to our laughs and our enjoyment together, she brought up a topic she was having with A friend from work, it turns out her friend husband is a stay at home husband, and as her friend got into the details about it, she couldn’t help but keep smiling and giggling when she would say that he hast to wake up before her and make her breakfast and coffee and have everything done by the time she gets home I had to pause and laugh a little bit and tell her maybe you’re explaining a textbook FLR. She started to laugh because she has a hard time thinking that anybody aside from myself has all these different kinks and fetishes and fantasies, but it sounds me like her friend lives a full-time FLR and she has just had a run it but either way I always and she was talking about the breakfast part and I said I’d be happy to take you breakfast in bed. Anytime you know I love treating you like my queen.

her next joke was about the cage again you only like treating me like a queen when you have the cage on, she said, I laughed and said that’s not true. I just have a little more energy energy and focused to do so for whatever reason thing has magical powers. I can’t simply explain it.

She starts to giggle and smirk and said well there’s a reason I said to put it on an hour ago. I laughed and said no you said you don’t mind if I want to wear it. It doesn’t work that way to be fun. You have to want me to wear it. She let out a loud “But I do want you to”. Go lock your cock up for me.

The happy flirtatious tone and excitement in her eyes drove me a bit insane. Was really hard to get settled down to put the cage on. She took the keys with a fiesty snag. Rolled over for her back rub. And I got snubbed some PIV and started my latest lockup session.

I find it amazing how much more open minded she gets daily about the perks of being a dominant wife in an FLR and the rewards that chastity brings us as a couple.

bondinchas likes this.
  7. Alphasub6988

Local Time:
    Apologize for some of the odd typos I used voice to text and didnt edit lol

8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It's a lovely narrative thank you.
    It shows just how much you can realise your desires with open communication.

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  9. Alphasub6988

Local Time:
    Last night was day 4 of this lock up. We are still in our first year of Chasity play. So simple things are still kinda funny. As I was showering and getting ready for bed it was the most I’ve been naked and caged in front of her. She is clearly enjoying it more the more that we play with it.

In bed she was making jokes how I’m horny every night and I said I absolutely am and it’s always for her she should take that as a compliment. I don’t come home from a strip club horny. I’m around her and overwhelmed with arousal. She let out a big smile. We cuddled I rubbed her back. I was frustrated in my cage I was going through another day of denial but I was obsessed with the opportunity to rub her legs and back knowing she’s perfectly happy with my predicament

bondinchas likes this.
  10. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Your Queen and you fit together well. Happy it works for both of you. Hope it all continues positive as you both explore and grow more into the experience.

I know for my Mistress/Wife and I, we can relate very well.

Also great avatar pic.

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  11. Alphasub6988

Local Time:
    I am currently in between lock up’s. However. We still have had a busy busy weekend with most of our lives. Saturday my wife had a spa day. Saturday night I had shared a few articles with my wife about furthering the FLR we are both enjoying so much. Just making things a bit more formal. Just recognizing what we already do well and where we should explore next.

these articles seemed to put her in a very good mood which is quite exciting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice