Any recommendations on a hinged ring device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mwil61, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Mwil61

Mwil61 New member

Redlands,ca
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    I have tried buying several devices with a solid ring and even the biggest size rings I cannot squeeze through, so I’m looking for a device that I can open the ring and lock it around

2. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Hinged rings will pinch.

Iron78 likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    #3 bondinchas, Apr 18, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
    As it's early days for you, getting excited, even minimally, won't help, so try doing it initially while having a warm shower or bath. That will particularly help if your balls are "high and tight", the heat will help your testicles descend, and loosen everything up.

Use a small amount of lube/soap/vaseline. A little will help the skin slide, too much will be as bad as none at all. It can be easier and better targetted to just grease up the ring.
    Some guys find it easier to put penis through first and then the balls, but most find it easier to do balls first. Also, testicles are often different sizes and hang differently. You might find it much easier to put the low hanging or larger diameter one first.

BALLS FIRST METHOD:
    Slide as much scrotum skin on one side through the ring first. That gives the ball somewhere to go! Then push the ball into the pocket on the other side of the ring. Pull most of the rest of the scrotum through, then the other ball.

Once both balls are through, to get the penis through there are three ways of doing that, depending on your shape and size. The first way is to "press in and out", the second way is head first, the third way is shaft first.

First way: with the ring horizontal and your balls hanging through, pull the ring up under your penis. Now press the head of your penis to compress it lengthways on itself back into your body. Most guys can do that but have never tried, but it's not that easy if you're trying to be erect.
    Once the head has been pushed back inside you deeper than the ring, just lift the ring over the head and let it pop out the other side. (Hold your penis inside yourself with one hand, with the other hand hold the top of the ring with your index finger, and place your thumb above your penis, press down with your thumb and it'll pop through.)
    If you have difficulty, try doing just the pressing the penis inside yourself bit at some point during the day when you notice that you're completely soft (just after you've had a pee is a good time!). Once you've done it once, you'll wonder why you ever thought it was impossible.

Second way: Lift the ring towards you and tuck the head under it, feeding the shaft through after it. When enough is on the other side, grab the head and pull.

Third way: push the base of the penis under the ring folding the shaft back towards you, feed it through, the head goes under last. (of all the methods, I can't do this one, but for some guys it's the only one that works for them.)

PENIS FIRST METHOD:
    Put penis through ring first, and start pulling scrotum through with it from the front. When your balls don't have much room on the lower side, squeeze them through into the empty sac on the front side of the ring. (try lower or larger one first).

Persevere, because once you find a method that works for you, it'll become much easier each time you do it. It also helps when you get more used to wearing a cage, as you won't get so many spontaneous erections as you're trying to put the cage on. The alternative is once you get the cage on, don't take it off. That solves the "getting it on" problem. o_O:rolleyes::D

Most people here would advise against hinged rings, they cause a lot of grief pinching skin and pulling hairs, whatever the design.

Mwil61 likes this.
  4. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Yeah none. They pinch

Mwil61 likes this.
  5. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    The ones at Ternence come witha rubber tube that covers the hinge.., It eliminates any risk of pinching. You can buy extra from ternence or I bought a length of tube to cut up for nothing off Amazon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice