Why does your KH never let you O?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MVincent, Apr 17, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    I can't say definitely, as Mistress has not explained herself (nor does she need to.) I would say that complete orgasm denial (including ruins) seems like the natural development of the process that began with us 20 years ago with orgasm control. We don't have an intimate sexual relationship, so Mistress has never needed my penis. She indulged me for many years, allowing me to release, but that is over. Mistress has a sadistic side and loves control, so denying me orgasms seems like a no-brainer. But also, it is a real test of my devotion & commitment to serving her.

2. Goddess Jade

Goddess Jade Humiliation Fetish Therapist.
    Verified Female

NLP MP, Fetish Therapist.
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Q. Why does your KH never let you O?

A. One simple and easy to understand fact is that usually it is the only thing you ever think about,
    talk about, obsess about, complain about, moap and whinge about, want to write an erotic novel
    about, draw pictures of, dream of, bargain for, plead for, cry about, laugh about, go all joker about,
    rub yourself to, joke about, comment on, fixate on and generally makes us feel is the sole purpose
    for your existence to experience.

Maybe we find it fun to watch sometimes.

Goddess Jade.

true42, Kat9s toy, betaman7 and 2 others like this.
  3. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    She loves the control and the want from me, she loves longer challenges and likes to upgrade challenges every time it’s getting to be a bit ridiculous but what ever keeps her calm and happy we are at a year challenge no cumming for me but periodically penetration for her but strictly for her only, which means if an accident occurs disappointment sets in then start all over, not good plus the punishments and the lectures I will pass on!!!! It’s great I love it

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    My wife enjoys the feeling of erotic power. She really enjoys watching me as she enjoys an orgasm and being able to feel how badly I want to have one, too, and knowing that she's in control of it.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  5. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Goddess Jade I totally get what you’re saying. I also believe it to be true 99% of the time. As subs in chastity I believe some of that is switched off. At least for me it has. My Queen and I have been married 18 yrs and I feel like I truly SEE her now. We’re more in love than ever. It’s just confusing to me how one could be told they will never experience it again and be ok and even exited about it. Maybe I feel that way because the O is still important to My Queen also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice