leakage in fancy steel sissy style devices

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by cyberpunk004, Apr 25, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    anyone else having issues with the top hole sometimes leaking pee in this device style. ive had both the cable typs end fixed belt type and this often happens, this is shwoing both styles as i've had it with both of them

upload_2024-4-25_6-44-9.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    i think i had it too low and adjusted the rear cables so i had as litlte space as possible between the tube and body and this forces all the parts down like it or not.,
    That fixed one problem but seemed to have caused another, where after a few hours the balls tend to all go one side and well, as the cage is rather tight, makes it rather uncomfortable to sit. i did on mine get rid of the center cable and add two that go across the butt as well, every cable one ive had so far with this center strap it tends to put too much pressure on the prostate and well, i dislike cleanups the second i put the thing on and thiers no toys added to assist that. . i make it looser, and the thing has enough room to pull the parts out im trying to anchor in place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice