My journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastity2024, Apr 26, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Chastity2024

Chastity2024 Active member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    We have been playing with Chastity for years for more recently in the last year or two we have done more of it. At first it was more of a play toy and not much anything else. Back in February she told me to lock up for our anniversary. At first I was over the moon since she let me sleep in it and the next day kept it on me. The problem was I was too needy from her at the time and kept putting sex and her in front of basically every thing else. So after 4 days she took it off when we had PIV and left it off. After that I wasn’t really interested in doing anything.

Fast forward to last week We started back up a week ago after I was having a rough day at work. My KH asked me to lock up the next day since she knew it makes me happy. I did and then she made me please for an hour. During that time I told her how much I like wearing it and I would like to go longer. She told me she didn’t realize I like wearing it for long periods of time. She said she was worried it hurt. I reassured her that wasn’t the case. I also explained that I loved the thought of denial and that I wanted to be a better husband. I asked her to hide the keys and there we went.

2. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    #2 Chastity2024, Apr 26, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
    My KH came home from work and things went normal. I was able to give her a few orgasms. We have not been having sex or anything for a few weeks mostly because I would masterbate so she was happy. On Day 3 I realized that I need to not focus on her teasing me or me sending her ideas I need to just show her I’m going to be a nicer more caring husband as well as slow down. Maybe not bring it up so much. Night 3 she wasn’t in the mood for anything. So on day 4 she mentioned that I am becoming a nicer husband and I have been giving her a lot more attention which felt nice to hear but also not because I’m not giving her enough attention out of the cage. Night 4 she wasn’t in the mood since she had a stomach ache.

iome343 and spider203 like this.
  3. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Day 5. I had ordered her a Magic wand that we heard great things about and it was supposed to come that day. The day went on as normal I did try to get a prostate massage in but just can’t seem to get it right. My KH came home and seemed like she may be tired from work. Later that night she called me up to our PIV room and was waiting there with her new wand. I gave her 3 orgasms and told her she could keep me locked till she gets 20. She smiled and said that might be a month before that happens. I told her I am prepared for that. We laid there her using my balls as stress balls me rubbing her back. She took out the wand and stared to tease me. When I was getting close she turned it off and said maybe I could put my dick in her tomorrow night. Then she said on another note you may just cum when I open your cage. We will see if she’s in the mood for PIV tomorrow night after work. If not it sounds like it may happen sometime this weekend. Updates to follow.

iome343, spider203 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

Chastity2024 likes this.
  5. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Day 6. Not much to tell about today. KH did grab my cage and tease me after dinner. We chilled and watched a movie before she passed out on the couch. I ordered and new smaller cage to see how it feels. I got a light weight plastic one off Amazon currently in a HT. It will arrive on Wednesday and I will tell my KH about it then. This new cage has a few more holes which will help with cleaning since I haven’t been out in a week. I feel she may be starting to enjoy my time in my cage. I know I am.

spider203 likes this.
  6. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    My KH mentioned that it’s been 7 days since locked. I was so excited that she is still game. I told her I got a new cage coming. She was worried I wanted a urethral cage. I kinda laughed and let her know that I wasn’t interested at all in that. She smiles and said good cuz that is where she draws the line and wouldn’t be interested. I laughed and asked if she wanted to see it and she said yes. I showed her and explained I wanted something easier to clean since she hasn’t unlocked me in 7 days my current cage is 6 years old. She was totally ok with it. Cage will be here Monday. I can’t wait. This evening she ask if I was ready for PIV. I of course was ready. After we did it and I cleaned off I decided to just put it back on since I felt the week had gone pretty well. About an hour later my KH went to check down there and to her surprise my cage was back on. She then asked if I was going long term and I told her possibly. I will keep taking it slow this week knowing there’s a chance I won’t see any PIV or any O for potentially two weeks since we are going camping this up coming weekend.

spider203 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  7. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Even know I was let out yesterday and had an O and locked back up in under an hour I will count this day 8 and day 1. Today was pretty uneventful. I washed my parts real well and relocked. I left the keys on the counter. When I can back they were gone. This afternoon my KH was teasing me by rubbing her butt against my cage. She gave it a few taps and that was it. Tomorrow I’m hoping the new smaller cage comes. Till then…

iome343 likes this.
  8. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Day 9. New cage came in. Perfect fit super happy with down sizing a quarter to an half inch. KH had a long day a work so we just hung out for the night.

9. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    #9 Chastity2024, May 1, 2024 at 5:44 AM
    Last edited: May 1, 2024 at 5:53 AM
    Day 10. We started the day with a bit of a bump with the KH. She was not super excited about the new cage or really anything. She ask some questions regarding why I want this. I explained to her that I’m still extremely attracted to her I would just like to be able to show her more attention as well as a few other things. I stupidly sent her a dumb article that talked about stuff neither of us are interested in I didn’t fully read it‍♂️. She did think a few thing were funny as she teased me the rest of the day about it. I did end up sending a second one and hope she reads it. This evening she let me take care of her giving her head finger and dildo and wand Os. Before our session I gave her the keys to my new cage and she went to hide them. She said she wanted my penis so bad but kept saying that I asked to be locked up. I was more than thankful to her for letting me please her. I’m hoping that shes catching on that all I want to do is please her at her command. We go camping this weekend I hope she forgets the keys at home.

10. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    You aren't letting her lead or go at her pace. She's going to grow to resent chasity. If she wants some dick, she should get it. It's about her wants and needs not yours.

11. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    I’m trying to let her lead. I don’t say anything about sex or nag her about it. If she wants it she gets it. Yesterday she was more or less teasing me about my locked dick. She knows she can unlock me for PIV anytime she wants. She definitely enjoyed her Os. Any suggestions on how I can let her lead more? I am obviously new at this and don’t want to screw it up.

12. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Quit with the articles and trying to decide your own lockup time. It's classic topping from bottom. Don't force orgasms or attention on her. Just be attentive let her see that not insist on hey let me eat that pussy. Let her go at her pace.

13. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Understood. I only sent them because she didn’t totally understand what I was actually into. I don’t force her she asked for them. I don’t ask her for any sexual things. I know where my place is.

14. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Day 11 I finally was more honest with my KH. I Explained to her that I would like this more 24/7 versus a few days a week Or just during PIV. After quite a long talk, she said that she is OK to continue with it and see where it goes and that she’s open to it long term. I am obviously not mentioning anything about being unlocked masturbating PIV any of it. I hope we can continue on this road.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Day 12 Just another chill day. Getting ready for camping. KH mentioned that she thinks it’s best to just leave me in my cage for the weekend instead of taking a break for camping. She says I’m nicer with it on and she wants to enjoy herself on this camping trip and not argue. We typically argue a few times a day and now that is basically down to zero. I have told my KH I’m trying to be a much better husband to her. So far she has surprised me with only letting me out once in the last almost two weeks. Sunday marks two weeks and the beginning of week three.

CS2 likes this.
  16. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Day 13 I’m not Sure what has gotten into my KH. Last night she was all about teasing me in many ways. Today same thing biggest grin when she does it. I’m totally shocked how she’s acting after our talk this week. she’s not letting me out this weekend. We showered together and she used my balls a stress ball again. She loves seeing me squirm. During the shower I was able to finger her as well as eat her out. After we got out she asked if we should bring a key this weekend and I said that’s up to her. Before we left she said you’re definitely not wearing that when we go on vacation out of state in July (We have a ton of walking to do and she would rather me be happy and not hurting). I was shocked she brought it up because now it sounds like she’s not going to let me out a lot between now and then. She keeps saying you asked for all of this as she smiles. We shall see.

17. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Day 14. Two weeks longest I have now gone in a cage. KH seems to be getting really into it a lot. She teased me all weekend. When we got to our destination on Friday she said oh no I left the keys at home. I guess you’re taking care of me this weekend!!! I was as shocked. Luckily we only live like an hour from the key so it wasn’t a big issue. All weekend I had ruined erections. The mornings were the worst. I had some pinching as well as more rubbing in spots.from walking a lot. Today when we got home we showered together then she let me have PIV. While I’m am having an O she says enjoy that O not sure when you’ll get your next one. Told me to take a couple hours to make sure everything looks ok then it’s back in the cage. I never expected this two weeks ago when we started.

stonie110 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice