Thoughts on this 3d Printed Belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by herpdiderp, Apr 26, 2024.

?

Worth a shot?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, it’s a scam.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    #1 herpdiderp, Apr 26, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
    [​IMG] So someone in a chastity/denial themed discord server I’m in recently found this belt on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/315268395039
    A few similar belts were also found. And we’ve all been debating if it seems worth a shot. Two major obstacles with full belts is, as we all know, the price and uncertainty. Even if someone has the money, there’s no guarantee they got the measurements totally right, and there’s no telling if they’ll actually like wearing a full belt. When someone is trying out chastity cages, cheap cages can be used to help them decide if it’s something they even like. But with full belts, cheap non custom belts never seem to give people a good idea on the matter. They’re typically too uncomfortable to give an accurate impression.

This belt requires the customer to provide a couple measurements, is a little cheaper/a little more expensive then a holy trainer or Kink3d cage depending on what color or material you pick (not including the stainless steel option which is much more expensive), and is made differently then the plethora of cheap metal belts we see all over the place. Buuuut, the measurement instructions are a bit odd, it’s from China, and it’s an eBay item.

Sorry for the long winded explanation, but, what do you all think? For me, I’m not expecting something amazing, but it would be really cool if it was good enough to give me a feel if I actually like wearing a full belt, or if I just like the idea of wearing a full belt.

2. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    It looks really nice but is it flexible enough that it won’t break. That would be my worry. I know on metal belt you are able to bent or partial reshape at a point to be able to help with the fitting and rubbing. Is it possible to do that with the 3D belt with out damaging it.

3. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Are you referring to a cheap metal one, or a good metal one? My only experience is with a cheap belt, in which bending didn’t help at all.

4. andy_e

andy_e Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    what exactly does this mean?
    Position of the chrysanthemum (perineum to front of the chrysanthemum opening)

anus?

5. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    I had interest in this identical belt and bought one. I did the nylon resin as nylon is stronger. It was shipped yesterday from China. The seller is very communicative and made sure he had the correct measurements. According to the shipper it should arrive in 10-12 days. I'll let you know hiw it works out.

6. Wannastaylocked

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Yes. What they tefer to as Chrysanthemum is the anus.

7. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    It took me some googling, but yes that seems to be what it means.

8. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Oooooh! Please let us now how it goes, I’m super curious and interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice