Full orgasm verse just an ejaculation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Teenytinyweenie, Apr 26, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Teenytinyweenie

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Hello all
    Im a 63 male who loves tease and denial. I have masterbated most most of my life. Im just realizing now that just a handfull or two were full deep orgasm coming within my depths and amazing. All my masterbation orgasm are just ejaculations without full pleasure. Is there something wrong here shouldnt i experience deep orgasms more than that……. Anyone experience the same feelings or have a thought about this?
    Thanks to this site and its info i never realized this before till now.

denied_one likes this.
  2. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Same as you, I don't think I have actually had one in recent times. I remember a couple of spontaneous moments when I was late for something an had to run, and also when sleeping but that hasn't happened for years either.

I think possibly one or two many years ago.

I think anxiousness and also not relaxing play a bit part.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    I was lucky as a preteenager I read three books the first one because I had no idea what the other kids in the park were talking about and was far too embarassed to ask or reveal my ignorance itwas like an dictionary of sex terms which in turn made me want to know a lot more ... and at least I knew what the words fuck wank cunt meant and quite a few names for the penis

Luckily at the same shop i had a paper round and was often standing around for ages in the newsagents shop waiting to get paid with a great big empty bag and I was a kid... So I got hold of a couple books by Robert Chartham I forget the actual titles but they did enlighten me. And one of the topics was masturbation, how it was not dirty was healthy and advice on not becoming a pre-ejaculator and how to build up endurance because it mattered to you and future partners.

When it comes (sorry ) to full on orgasms that physically feel like you just forced a dried pea through a straw and turned yourself inside out at the same and leave you mentally drained even tired after
    then most guys masturbate too often, and instead of an orgasmic release they get a quick squirt from having basically scratched an itch because there's no volume. Hell you're a teenager always loads of fluid but not that much sperm in it

The same goes for guys not taking their time over it.
    Take longer there's no rush and you don't want to condition yourself into cuming too quickly

If you dont know already you owe it too yourself guys to take your time learn what various sensations mean how to pace yourself and enjoy yourself by building up to it gradually letting things subside and repeating .. edging we call it now.

Plus of course that you have taught yourself these things will be appreciated by future partners

4. KyDave

KyDave Oh, do I *ever* love Mrs. KyDave!

Kentucky, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm at the other end of the spectrum. There have been 5-6 sessions with Mrs. KyDave where my brain registers an orgasm, but my body didn't produce an ejaculation. I had read over the years that it was possible, but the first time took me somewhere I'd never been before. It took several minutes to process, then several more minutes to come down from the mountain. Mrs. KyDave appeared very skeptical until she looked me over and saw all my usual hallmarks.

I was a chronic, life-long masterbator too prior to chastity. I actually brought that up when ee first had "the talk." Our sex life had always been remarkable (I could write about it, but nobody would think it was real), but after the frist orgasm out of lockup, I knew I had to not screw up her interest in chastity. Not only mind blowing, but a little bit mind altering as well.

I think it's the excitement and pent up frustration of being caged combined with Mrs
    KyDave's zeal that stopped me jerking off cold turkey a couple years ago. I also think the slower frequency of cumming makes each time I do so much more rewarding than anything I've ever done by myself.

Try it and see how addicting it is!

SubBill1959 likes this.
  5. KyDave

KyDave Oh, do I *ever* love Mrs. KyDave!

Kentucky, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I should clarify: I was referring to the method with which I stopppped jerking myself off. I have never jerked off turkeys - or any other animal - cold, warm, hot, or otherwise. Of course, I don't judge anyone who does that as a habit.

SubBill1959 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice