Upgraded Holy Trainer Troubles

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by DoraPenguin17, Apr 26, 2024.

1. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I recently upgraded from my fake V4 Holy Trainer to an authentic V5 Holy Trainer and am having difficulties so was hoping to get some advice. I apologise for the lengthy explanation and appreciate any insight and opinions you have to offer.

My fake v4 fit like a glove. It was a size small with a 45mm base ring. It felt comfortable from the very first wear meaning I could wear it for hours at a time from the get go. When doing a size check I was able to fit a finger under the base ring as all the size guides say which meant I was good to go in my chastity venture. The only reason I upgraded was to get a more durable one as I found the forks on the base ring kept separating, meaning I had to take it off and heat it back to shape to ensure the cage didn’t get so loose and detach

I ordered a small v5 official Holy Trainer with a 45mm base ring to match my fake one. It cost an absolute fortune with postage and import fees to the UK (£63 tax and postage alone, not including the cost of the cage!!!) yet my bitterness disappeared upon opening it and seeing the quality.

I tried the new v5 in and it felt slightly different in the same way different clothes feel dissimilar, but nothing odd. It’s also worth mentioning that it went on just as easily as my old device. Sadly the discomfort soon started and I found, after many attempts, it’s uncomfortable after an hour and needs to be removed. The only way to describe the sensation is ‘tight’ as everything is locked in place. Upon inspection whilst wearing I noticed that my testes sit an awful lot tighter, adding to the sensation. I went to slip a finger under the base ring and realised I couldn’t.

After removing the device I did a side by side comparison with my fake v4 and the dimensions are identical! I then realised after looking closer that the v5 is angled down more than the fake v4 rendering the base of the cock cage closer to the bottom of the base ring. There is also zero movement in the authentic v5 where there is in the fake v4

My question therefore is what do I do?
    I spent a lot of money on it and don’t want to give up after a few attempts and am pleased with the increased quality, but I also need to listen to my body. The authentic Holy Trainer cages are too expensive for experimentation, especially with delivery costs, but I feel I need a 50mm we.or 55mm base ring. One thought I have had is to order a fake base ring from China, hope they’re compatible and work out my size that way?

-Has anyone else found this sizing difference?
    -Is my concern, and logic correct?
    -Is the more angled fit of the authentic Holy Trainer fine, it just needs more getting used to?

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Never mind the quoted sizes... have you actually measured the two base rings?
    If the base rings are exactly the same size (a couple of millimeters can make a lot of difference), are the gap sizes also the same? I'd suggest getting a vernier gauge and go over both devices to find out what the actual differences in size are.

You have reshaped the old ring, maybe that slight reshaping has made it more comfortable?
    The penis in cross section has a distinct triangular outline to the general cylindrical shape.
    Have you thought about warming the new device and easing that one into a more fitting shape?
    It doesn't take very much to make the difference between it being comfortable and not.

3. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I'm pretty sure I've heard the v5 ring fits smaller, possibly due to a smaller gap.

DoraPenguin17 likes this.
  4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    It sounds to me like the knock off v4 has a bigger gap than the V5. That is one of the issues with knock offs.

5. cts00

cts00 New member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    I agree with the other comments. Sounds like the gap between the tube and base ring of the v5 is smaller than the v4. I don’t think HT has gap measurements in their specifications.

6. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    From looking at the two, the gap on the HT is smaller (I attached two images in the first post). Do you think getting a larger base ring will solve the issue or will the fit feel odd?

7. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't think that will help. You will have the same small gap and a ring that is too big.

bondinchas likes this.
  8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    No images in this thread... they're here in this one:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/sizing-trouble.55697/

Now we can see the photos, it's obvious the fake has a much larger gap.
    As @mistressmaturemetal says, if you increase the base ring size from what fits you, it'll make the problem worse not better.

The solution will be to put the assembled cage in hot water (not too hot, around 60C should do), leave it only just long enough to start getting soft and then pull it out to increase the gap like the fake one. Then rinse it in cold water to quickly cool it so that it doesn't deform too much unintentionally.

A little at a time rather than all in one go is best for this sort of adjustment. Better to not bend it too much and then do it again, than over do it and find it difficult to get the shape back if it deforms too much. You can't wear it as it is, so nothing to loose really.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice