New to the game

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by goddess & sub, Jan 26, 2012.

1. goddess & sub

goddess & sub Goddess & sub

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Hi everyone,

My fiance and I have decided that it would be a fun way to spice up our sex life by locking him up. Our CB6000 is currently on route and we are anxiously waiting to get started. Our relationship and sex life is amazing but ever since we have been discussing his new submissive role our sex has gone from amazing to passionate, more intense, and just all in all better. I was hoping to get some tips and information on my new role as the dom. This is my fiance's fantasy to be dominated by me and I am more than willing to play the part for him but I also dont want him to lose his masculinity in the bedroom (as that is my biggest turn on, a mans man) but want to satisfy all his needs. Any tips would be much apprectiated! xoxox

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Welcome, welcome,
    this is a wonderful place to pick up tips and advice.
    A whole new world for you and your lover to explore.
    How exciting !

3. goddess & sub

Local Time:
    our cb6000 finally came!!!! i put it on hubby rite away, he even slept in it the first night we got it. the only time he has taken it off is when i made him give me oral with it on and he was so worked up it just pulled on his balls so hard he couldnt handle it and i let him out but just untill he finished me off then i made him get rite back in it. im kinda liking my new role as Dom i dont think i want to let him out again hehe

4. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome
    You'll have a great time here.
    Tease and denial is so much fun with your pup.
    Keep him locked, and your house will be spotless,
    Not to mention the foot rubs and your nails done, ;-)
    It works.

5. goddess & sub

Local Time:
    he is learning very quickly!!! i got my nails done yesterday and a long back rub lol im working on the teasing and denial. what should i do when he beggs to come out and says hes horny? i do think its funny but sometimes it so much and annoying, sorry bout the dumb question but im kind of new to this but anxious to learn!!!

6. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well if he is whining the threat of not being let out should be enough to shut him up. The threat of one more day, and sticking to it, wouldn't take long to set in.

Some random tease and denial ideas.
    -Give him a nice slow teasing blow job then lock him back up. You did not say he was going to get to cum after all.
    -Tell him you are going to take off his cage and ride him later. Then tie him to the bed, grind against his locked cock, then take his cage off him and leave him there until his hard on goes away. Tell him you didn't promise him you'd do it in that order.
    -Tell him he can fuck you later if he behaves. Then get a strapon and make him wear it to pleasure you while he gets nothing.
    -Tell him he doesn't get to cum unill he's made you cum X amount of times. Could roll a dice to decide how many.
    -Wear somethin sexy casually around the house. He'll go crazy just looking at you.
    -Make him wear nothing but his chastity belt around the house to remind him of his situation.
    -Tie him to the bed and masturbate next to him, be sure to remind him about how he can't masturbate anymore. It will be very frustrating not being able to touch himself or you.
    -Tie him to the bed, ride just the tip of his cock and don't give him anything more. If he so much as thrusts once you'll stop, and he'll never get enough stimulation to cum otherwise.
    -Tie him to the bed and make him agree to do things he normally wouldn't do for the chance to cum. He could have to agree to a guarenteed amount of days without cumming. Maybe you can make him agreee to let you snowball him and swallow his cum?
    -Tie him to the bed, and see how many times you can edge him to the brink of an orgasm. Eventually give him a ruined orgasm by stopping all stimulation as soon as he starts to cum. It will be much less pleasurable than a full orgasm, and you can pretend he came without permission and will have to wait even longer next time.

Even if you are not in the mood for giving him a full on tease, be sure he knows you haven't forgotten him. Reach for his locked cock through his pants, ask him how frustrated he's feeling, send him sexy e-mails or texts... those little things will just add to his overall frustration

7. goddess & sub

Local Time:
    wow thanks somwguy335 those are some great ideas!!! xoxo

8. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Somwguy335 Has given some great idea's as a wearer what I really want is to not be ignored. If he gets too hard when going down on you the answer is simple he must learn to control himself better so I would keep this up until he can but with the cage always on. I would suggest you wearing something that really turns him on to increase the effectiveness.

You may want to try a risk and reward game such as take two dice a score of two to four and he gets to have you how he wants five to ten and he is locked in based on a roll of one further dice this would be for one to three days four and five weeks and if you really want to add to the risk six months. If he gets an eleven or twelve that's how many orgasms you get until he gets another chance to roll ?

Play with the numbers etc to suit what you want.

Either way welcome and have fun

9. goddess & sub

Local Time:
    Pure evil Wishful... I love it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice