Intro: Poly, tantra and chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fabius_cunctator, Nov 2, 2012.

1. fabius_cunctator

fabius_cunctator New member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I am a 55 year old male and, wonderfully, having the greatest time of my life. I have been married (2nd time) 12 years, and 7 years ago we were joined in our household by a long time female friend who became my partner. We live, work and travel together and while triangular relationships have their difficult moments, it is an incredible ride to be surrounded by two smart, loving, real Women. We are neither in a female nor male led relationship but try to be in a relation of equal consultation and consensus.
    I have been experimenting with chastity for a decade. I am not entirely sure why I keep coming back at it since I trained in tantric sex earlier in my life and can orgasm without sex or ejaculate without orgasm. Which means that my partners can control me by simple orders. But I find that chastity lets stronger, more female and more partner focused feelings flow, and that the denial of erection is highly emotional but very comforting and safe feeling. My partners are supportive and will share keyholding although neither of them is interested in strong dominance.
    I own a belgian full belt (Carrara) and a Steelworxx Looker 2 and have over the years tried several of the more lightweight devices. Yet I am still a short termer and amateur, and I am awed by many of the members here.
    This forum is very enlightening, and I hope to keep reading and sharing with people who bring their relationships to new emotional levels through chastity or any other means.

Ella On Top and MistressMagick like this.
  2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Welcome and good luck in your quest into chastity
    Slave Phil

3. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Welcome, and congratulations on making the triangular relationsip work!

4. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome,

I'm assuming that you can also orgasm without ejaculating, and therefore without the loss of energy and refractory period - which makes it much easier to keep two women happy! :)

Must admit that I'm also curious as whether it's intimately a triangle, or a V. I've been in various poly situations where I was the recognized M/mistress of someone who was married, including the sort where we all have dinner together in public, but trying for intimacy with a couple, on more than on occasion, is a big part of what brought home to me that I'm mostly straight.

M

5. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome and enjoy this site.....there are a lot of fun people here

6. fabius_cunctator

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your welcoming words!

Mistres Majick,
    When it comes to sex its a V. Although we are comfortable lounging together naked and cuddling in bed it rarely goes beyond that. The Ladies have ganged up on me on very special occasions, but that is their decision and not something I would expect or ask for. And yes ejaculation control is a great thing, whether you have one or more partners :) but I think actually loving to give oral sex, and the incredible thrill of feeling your partner come are even more important.

7. MistressMagick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, oral and manual skills are very important in learning to please any woman, whether you are pleasing one or many!

(I find receiving g-spot massage, when done by someone who knows what they are doing and how to really use energy, to be the most amazing - extended full-body orgasms. However, it really does require my giving up control for a while, so requires a deep level of trust, as well as a man with skills. Of course, I also know about the Million Dollar Spot, and generally prefer it for prostate massage. )

Thanks for the personal info. They sound a lot like me in regard to cuddling and sometimes enjoying ganging up on a boy/guy. ;)

FYI - it's "Mistress Magick" - the Crowley spelling, which he defined as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will". The difference in spelling is to differentiate it from stage magic (aka David Copperfield).
    Crowley was pretty far out there, but I like some of his basic concepts, and, as a Post-Pagan Domme it has a certain relevance.

fabius_cunctator likes this.
  8. fabius_cunctator

Local Time:
    Mistress Magick,
    Sorry about the misspelling of your name. On the other hand, glad you introduced me to Crowley, I have started reading a little bit and his approach to γνῶθι σεαυτόν know thyself is very interesting. Fascinating that he dismisses paranormal phenomena, the same way many kundalini yogis dismiss siddhis as undesirable side effects of the Samyama path...I will read some more, thank you.

MistressMagick likes this.
  9. MistressMagick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Certainly. I honestly can't read very much of him myself, but have found some of the concepts useful, especially the his idea of True Will. It's important to learn to get the ego out of the way and listen, whether it be your Holy Guardian Angel, your Higher Self, or simply Spirit.

Blessings ~

10. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Wow this one turned DEEP!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice