Looking for a device...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hersissy, Nov 30, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. hersissy

hersissy Member

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Looking at the birdlocked and Bon-4 the seem to be fairly flexible to the point where it would be more comfortable if you're active. However, both seem to be the type with a fixed ring that you have to force your sack through, which I don't like. Looking for a device similar to the birdlocked and bon-4 but has the ring design of the cb6000, which I'm currently locked in. Anybody know of any devices like that?

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Actually ythe Birdlocked NEO is very comfortable. You do have to work the sack thru the ring, but it's not that bad, if sized right.

3. jggflr

jggflr Some days I feel like a defiant child...

Consultant
    Southeast US - West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    I agree that the Neo is very comfortable, however, it only comes in one ring size that they specify as "45 to 52". My 'boys' kept escaping, sometimes once or twice and usually at the most inconvenient times. If they made a 40mm ring sized version I would try one again. You might want to consider that in your choice.

I personally find CB-X's ring design cumbersome and prone to causing scrotal chafing. Cumbersome because it is easy to pinch skin between the squared edges of the ring pieces during assembly so (in my sole experience) its a time consuming exercise. Even with lube I've developed sores from over tensioning the skin when the ring pulls against the scrotum. At least the Neo has a flare that distributes pressure a little more evenly without the chafing.

If I could find a properly sized device with the comfort of a Neo ring combined with a metal or polycarb sheath I think someone would have a winner. FWIW

Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice