Are Roller Coaster Moods Common

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by allaboutHer, Apr 15, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Hello All.
    Let me preface that I have had only 1 orgasm in just over 450 days and it has been just in excess of 175 days since that last orgasm. These are by far my longest lock ups since we started (no, I suggested) chastity "play" 9 years ago. I seem to be getting very moody. On one hand, I love being locked up by my lovely Wife/Mistress/Keyholder. She TRULY seems to be into it now as she happily wears her vanilla looking, heart-shaped skeleton key necklace for all to see nearly every day. Back and foot rubs are daily before bed and body massages are several times weekly. Her toenail polish is nearly always perfect (and it will need to be perfect all the time now that sandal weather is beginning). I am doing many of the mundane chores around the house she usually performs as well, including more of the cooking when my work schedule permits. Personally, my grooming, i.e. body shaving, hair care is impeccable always in the hope she might actually touch me. I have lost weight and am in the best shape I have been in in over 10 yrs (thin and muscular @ 6'1 195). I always wear the underwear she likes (men's bikinis, men's thongs and brightly colored sheer cotton and silky spandex VS women's bikinis & hipsters). I do fox up for her in a leather plug/strap on harness with hosiery or a body stocking for massages and footcare duties as well (she RARELY wears hose or skirts any more but does wear sexy panties and bras) Yes, it is "all about her", and I AM happy to serve.....BUT, gotta admit that I feel neglected by her lately...sorta like a piece of china or a trophy on a shelf. Part of me wants to complain, but this has always been the problem prior to this stint in chastity. Admittedly I am cranky as hell. My only pleasure is the plug harness when I wear it now. I actually cannot wait for the opportunities to wear it at this point. That said, how do you deal with this? Sit back and take it? I want to be held, touched, kissed and teased! I want permission do the same with her. I want so badly to give or receive strap on play. What do I do?! It's overwhelmingly annoying. Do you think she wants me to beg? I am really at a loss. She seems to have gone asexual on me. Do Mistresses go through periods of indifference? It is really causing me some major mood swings...I want out, but yet I don't. I have tried to ever so gently discuss my feelings and I just get told to keep doing what I am doing because she is very happy with me and with "us". I even asked her if she was disappointed with me as I have evolved sexually (not the stud that used to pound her 3-4 times weekly at HER request prior to the introduction of chastity to our relationship. So, calling all subs and Mistresses! Please give me some guidance here. I am moody as hell, wondering what the heck is going on and need some suggestions and or advice.
    THANKS!
    allaboutHer

2. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    Sounds like you're feeling locked and forgotten. There are a couple directions to go with this.

One is to share your feelings with your wife. If there is less of the power play / female led aspect to how you guys are doing this then it's reasonable to think she would respond well. Most spouses don't want their partners to be unhappy and if you're feeling more than mild frustration that lasts more than a couple weeks then I think it should be addressed. In this context it's okay to need more time and intimacy. The way I see it, she's controlling your sexuality but it shouldn't be in absence of intimacy. Humans need physical touch to feel loved and it doesn't have to be sexual. Healthy relationships are where people spend quality time together.

Another way to go with this is to fully submit to her desires. This phrase is tossed about here with abandon sometimes. What's missing is, what if your partner has no desires? What if they have no need for intimate touch or they naturally transition away from sexual intimacy? This can be unduly hard on the spouse that needs those things to feel connected and full filled. But, it could be the case that she isn't being sexually charged by what your doing. Maybe in submission you can make more effort to figure out what buttons she has to push. I hate to suggest that you're missing something but it could be a possibility and becoming more subservient to her might clue you in to what she really needs.

The third option is of course to quit playing the game. You've gone a long time without an orgasm and if her paying attention to any of your needs has dwindled as much then it's just no longer fun anymore.You're locked and she doesn't need sex so what difference does it make to her? Even cuckolding is better than this because at least you'd get to live vicariously through her exploits. I'm going to assume she doesn't want to do that so perhaps it's time for a break.

I've read accounts of people (honestly almost always wives/mothers) that less sexual stimulation begets less sexuality. My wife is like this and it is a hard constant struggle to try and include her in something that is so important to me, not as a fetish but as a way to build trust, intimacy and have fun. I have found no good solution and have to constantly provide her with sexual input. It is very much me stoking the fire to keep us both warm. So I understand how you're felling. I guess it comes down to choice so consider yours.

3. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Thank you JT52.
    You pose some interesting analysis. Yes, the choice is mine. I have already tried to "hint" around with my wife verbally and in text but basically I get the "I am in charge and you are not, so deal." reply. Our past is riddled with me topping VERY aggressively from the bottom which led us to so many angst-filled stops and starts where I would end up accessing the emergency key in a fit of temper. Eventually one of us would mention how much we missed enforced male chastity as a part of our lives and we would resume the process. Our last resumption came after an incredibly long hiatus that spurred by a huge argument about "how chastity should be". Well, this time I have thrown myself at her feet and I swore to her that this time it was wholly and totally going to be her plane to pilot and that I would do or accept whatever she wanted...and I have been doing that. I do not want to risk yet another "stop" borne out of frustration. She is bossier and more demanding this time. She wears her heart shaped key necklace all of the time (never did in the past). She doesn't hesitate to pop her feet in my lap anytime or anyplace with and sweetly say "Get busy sweetie.". There are some good things...I of course want the teasing and edging I hear others discuss here...she gets me hot, but I want that on the edge ready to scream, cry or beg feeling...and if I start to ask for that I am reverting back to old bad habits again I think. I know she would never have the slightest interest in cuckolding. We are a monogamus couple. I THINK I am doing everything she wants...she did answer that query and said she was very happy with what I am doing and to keep it up. Maybe I am just impatient and just need to sit back. I really don't know. Please keep the insights coming!
    allaboutHer

4. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    Impatient? One orgasm in 450 days seems pretty patient to me. Give yourself some credit. It sounds like there's a difference between what she wants and what you want which is pretty normal in relationships. Chastity and D/s play changes that though where normal levels of compromise don't have to exist anymore. I guess the question I have is are you feeling left out more sexually or more emotionally? The later is a problem, the former is the game.

Perhaps you can bring this up with your wife but frame it in such a way that isn't topping from the bottom. Maybe you could say something like, "Can we take a break for a few minutes and talk about this chastity thing? I don't want to tell you how to do anything and I understand what my role is here but I'm really missing some one on one time with you. I miss you being affectionate with me. Is it okay if I ask for something specific that would help me feel better?"

That might sound like beating around the bush if you're a more direct kind of guy but it's taking all her needs into account and asserting that you know your place while suggesting you still have needs too.

5. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hi JT.
    Well, I would have to say I feel mostly sexually left out but that does lead to feeling emotionally left out. Back in the pre-children days of our lives I/we were very passionate which made us more connected than 95% of the couples we knew. That said, I have tried every approach possible with my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder with GLARING disclaimers that I was not trying to tell her what to do or how "it" should be. I ask if I am doing something wrong and either way I get nowhere in my search for feedback...another one of her usual replies is that I am "overthinking" everything and that I should just "relax and let it happen" and that "I (meaning she) am happy"...and so it goes. I have given her all of the books and e-books I could find on male chastity and this is where we are. I ache for the proactive,creative and downright diabolical type of interaction that I hear others recount here but I guess every journey is different. Maybe she is testing my resolve and patience? I have already made it clear to her that no request of hers will be met with derision, teasing or complaint, yet all is pretty much status quo. I would love to hear some female viewpoints on this one...

allaboutHer

6. Toady

Toady Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    The roller coaster ride is common for me as well, even though I can't even compare my ride to your's.

My longest lockup was 112 days that ended in Jan, and the currently, I've been locked up for 33 days and I have no idea what she has planned. She approaches it very simuilar to your wife, she isn't into the sex side as much as the servant side. She does get almost daily back/neck and occasional foot rubs, of course helping out a LOT around the house.

She does tease, but it is more of a mind f%&*. She pointed out in late March that morning it was my birthday with a devious smile, she got a back rub and we went to sleep spooning. I went on a camp out this last weeked with my son, where we do a lot of activities, and I asked about being let out. She just looked at me puzzled and said "your going camping, your not going to need it anyway". And two days ago she said she just may have to let me out that night while she kissed me and was rubbed her 32DD's against me while pressing herself into my Queen's Keep. Again, back/neck rub, go to sleep spooning. And many more like those.

So for me it is all about her and I am just left to deal with it. After all I did ask for it. Sometimes, I want to ask her if we can stop this, but I'm afraid she will say yes.

So yes, for me the roller coaster is common.

7. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    Well at least I feel like I actually fit in somewhere on this site now. So, thanks for voicing your concerns, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

The problem for me is even though I'm in chastity and my wife can wield that power over me she generally doesn't, or says she will and doesn't, much like you both have described. This isn't very different from our normal sex life except now I don't have a way to comfort myself. Before chastity I had gotten to a point where I would masturbate just to stop feeling aroused, treating it almost like I had to go to the bathroom or blow my nose rather than something fun. I suppose between the two I like it better this way but it makes it more apparent that I don't get the attention or affection I crave from her. This makes me think it is more about not getting what I need to feel loved in the relationship and she's admitted to feeling like she has all she needs.

Some here would say this is how it should be. But, I have trouble manifesting feelings of being cared for without someone showing that they care for me. I'm not sure if that means I'm not truly a submissive and honestly I don't care. D/s for me or my wife is just a game we play, not a lifestyle choice. But it's not fun when I feel like I'm the only one playing.

I remember a story I read about a couple getting married and the husbands favorite past time is tennis. He asks his wife if she'd like to learn how to play. Not being too interested but seeing his excitement she agrees. So they head out to the court with all the gear the husband can carry. He shows her the basics and after she gets comfortable they head to opposite ends of the court. After a couple lobs from the husband with the wife completely missing the returns he walks back over to offer some suggestions. This goes on for a while until a couple hours later the wife is relaxing sitting off to the side while the husband is frantically running back and forth playing both sides of the court. Completely tired and frustrated he tells his wife that they'll pack up and go home. He never invites her to play again.

This is what intimacy feels like when you have a partner that doesn't love it the way that you do. It hurts badly sometimes because in those little moments you open yourself up sharing the inner recesses of your being only to have those moments forgotten or deprioritized. This also makes me hate phrases like "men just want sex" or "men only think with their penises". No, we don't. That might be the case when things are going well or we feel loved, but when you feel isolated and un-cared for you feel lost and hurt, and yes you want sex but not because you want to get your rocks off. It's because you desperately want to connect with somebody, to feel loved. Part of your identity is dying to get out and express itself but you can't because the only way to do it is with another person and they don't seem to care.

I tend to think chastity amplifies that and I've taken it as a challenge to not need that connection, or to need less of it. I don't know if I can change that part of myself but its unfair of me to keep putting myself in a position of being hurt because my wife doesn't think like I do. It's unfair for the both of us. Unfortunately I haven't figured a way around it besides growing apart. I don't think that's what she really wants but why should she get what she wants when she isn't making any effort to get it? I'm almost afraid of the kind of reaction I'll get from saying that here, but all of this has more to do with the relationship than it does the fetishes this site was made for.

Yes, we've been to counseling, yes we've read all the books, yes we've talked about it a lot. None of that has changed anything. So I give up trying to change it. Chastity is as much an outward reflection of how I feel about our relationship as it is a game to be played. How sad is that? At least being locked up I can resolve my feelings with reality. Being out makes me hope and that's the cruelest feeling of all.

8. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    Sorry to post something so heavy, just one of those days. :(

9. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello JT.
    Ahhh...."the sound of one hand clapping" as I referred to it to the consternation of mu Wife/Mistress/Keyholder. Don't feel badly opening up as you did. THIS is EXACTLY why we are all here. When I have more time I will give you a more in depth response. Hang in there!

allaboutHer

10. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Going through some rollercoast riding here too. Not as severe, more like the kiddie coaster... The sexual intamacy is there, but the daily connection isn't. i go about my chores, and housework, she sits and reads/watches tv. When I'm done with chores I usually sit next to her chair (used to be mine... :) )and rest my head on either the arm or on her leg hoping for a gentle touch or "something", usually without receiving any, or worse yet, her asking "What do you want?"...

I have asked and mentioned needing a little more contact, direction, and input from her, and she is getting stronger in her position, but I still frequently end up feeling disconnected.

11. Toady

Toady Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    After reading the other posts, I feel I'm on the kiddie rides too. I guess for me the rollercoaster feelings just go through a much smaller range. Usually I have the feelings I had when we first dated ( 17 yrs ago ). Most times I just want to please her, and I get a surge when it is obvious I did something she liked.

As always, she is more into romance than sex, and that is where chastity helps me stay on track.

We are still new to the game and she gets better at it every day. Yesterday morning, she pressed up against me and whispered in my ear I "might just get lucky tonight". I was revved up all day, then last night......back/neck rub go to sleep spooning.

By the way, if anyone is looking at getting a Mature Metal device for security, I'd recommend it!

12. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hi JT.
    Oh the tangled webs we weave! I feel your pain. Our lack of pre-chastity intimacy came from the playground turning into a workshop dealing with fertility issues to concieve our beautiful children. Sex was no longer spontaneous or for fun, and I grew to have ZERO interest in it. I introduced chastity to try to fan the romantic conflagration which had turned into fading, cold, wet, vanilla embers. I topped from the bottom like a maniac. Things would start to fire up and she would pull back and tell me that she had a problem with what we were doing (even though she acted like she was enjoying the hell out of it!!). I would get mad, and it all would stop. Weeks or months would pass and one of us would meekly suggest a restart. It was always me trying to educate her about chastity and the games/techniques/practices etc which go along with it for many...she obviousy rarely read any of the materials (...the one hand clapping was me!) nor tried any of my suggestions...the final blowup lasted a long, cold sexless 4 months until we made peace and she legitimately said she missed chastity play and that she really wanted to resume it but that I had to let her direct it if I was truly willing to put her in control like a REAL Keyholder/Mistress. I was to promise no expectations or pressure but that I was welcome to passively supply information and ideas for her to consider and NOT to beg for or pressure for anything. Well, that was 460+ days ago...and I have had 1 orgasm in that span. Granted, I am happy to a degree but there is so much I miss...the biggest extent of my pleasure is when I am buckled into my plug harness massaging her...I.could just melt...I.have grown to CRAVE that damn harness and plug and it delights her. It downright annoys me at times but I made a promise. I too get the "you just might get lucky" business which always turns into a backrub or something similar. It is a damn rollercoaster, yet I DON'T want to rock the boat...and so I kiss her ass (figuratively, sometimes literally when allowed) hoping she ramps it up a bit with more intimacy, touching, kissing, teasing etc. . In one respect it would make me crave an orgasm all the more but in another respect make the long periods of chastity feel more "worthwhile" on my end...oh the tangled web! Hang in there JT! I hope my words are helpful...and please, anybody with any ideas for me chime in!
    allaboutHer

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  13. Mistressesboy

Mistressesboy Member

Air Traffic
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    To me it sounds like you are doing everything you can to please your Mistress, case in point your comment about being "all about her" and to me that's all you have to understand. Yes there are frustrating times but again, this isn't about you, it's about Her. Serve Her well and you will have your reward.

14. Mistressesboy

Mistressesboy Member

Air Traffic
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    Very heavy JT but it's how you feel so there is no need to apologize.

15. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Well, the days keep piling up without much change...EXCEPT MY MOODS! I was all but convinced to take my key (which was not put away) and end our chastity arrangement in frustration this weekend but recanted because of my promise of patience, humility and my professed devotion to build a relationship (sexual and even non-sexual to a degree) that was "all about her". Now here it is Tuesday and one intentional little rub up against me with her freshly shaved legs under the covers last night and I have melted like hot wax in a fire and find myself aching to harness up and worship her head to toe tonite. Makes me so mad!!! I feel weak and unable to resist her and the pull of my fetishes. Maybe it is hormonal? Any thoughts out there?
    allaboutHer

16. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    First of all, a roller coaster (to me) implies an up and down within a period of perhaps a week or a month, not the length of time you're talking about. That's a slow descent into oblivion.

Here's my take. You're doing everything you can to make it all about her and sacrificing something huge (your orgasms). Is your wife, in turn, considering your happiness? Does she care about your emotional well being or is she being selfish and not giving you anything in return.

Sorry, but all this about "being about her" is fine but a relationship is give and take and it seems like you're giving and not getting. What's with your wife? What does she want from you, it seems like she is either using this as an excuse to not have a sexual relationship with you or perhaps she's not thrilled with chastity and doing it in anger. In other words, you want chastity, I'll lock you up forever.

It also sounds like you don't share basic intimacy like hugging and kissing. Not a good sign in a relationship.

Why should you suffer like this. How can your wife stand by while you're experiencing such emotional distress. I just don't get it. You deserve happiness in life as well. If both parties in a relationship don't find happiness, it indicates there may be a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    I tend to agree with dboy. I have been watching this discussion even though I haven't commented up to now. Many Females find it far easier to do without actual penetration than males but if the relationship is still loving and intimate, then close contact is still needed. Some of the comments in this thread seem to indicate that there is a serious problem which needs resolving.

18. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Thank you dboy & Mistress B. Very interesting....I do not feel there is a deep problem here. There is everyday exchange of kisses and hugs as we part and greet each other. We do exchange loving words. As far as erotic intimate touch goes I get the occasional grab of my rump or her hands on my chest through a thin shirt to arouse my perky nipples. In the bedroom, I OCCASIONALLY get my nipples played with as a morning wake up call or a thank you for a job well done massaging her or pedicuring her feet, and once in a blue moon I get my hot throbbing balls fondled...she tells me that my pleasure is to be derived through HER pleasure to the point of holding her from behind in a spoon position and touching and stimulating her neck, breasts, abdomen through touches and light licks and kisses as she shudders through innumerable orgasms driven by her vibrator. If I am lucky she will let me lick and kiss her through her panties afterward. She also likes to use her vibe and watch me gyrate and buck my hips and play with my nipples in futility while harnessed and in my silky, nylon and occasionally leather "slavewear". She basically sits back and gives me "yes" or "no" to what goes on in the bedroom...my actions are completely controlled and it is up to me to keep trying different things to get the "yes". Does this clarify anything? I HAVE point blank asked her multiple times if she LIKES chastity and she has repeatedly told me to keep doing what I am doing and to stop overthinking things...so that brings me back to my conundrum: I want the edging etc, but then I am topping from the bottom again! So, here I remain...my moods up and down like a hormonal, horny bitch. Comments?
    allaboutHer

19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    allaboutHer In that case, I find it hard to understand what on earth you are complaining about.

20. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    I know what he's complaining about. My wife has a significantly lower sex drive than mine, being in chastity in my relationship means taking sexual intimacy off the table. That's a tough pill to swallow because I derive feelings of love and connectedness from sexual intimacy. That's not the only way I feel loved but it is the primary way. Secondary to this is thoughtfulness. If I feel like my partner is thoughtful of me then I feel loved. No orgasm? No sex? Yes, I can go without them but only if there is something in the relationship to replace it. In my case my wife doesn't play along at all. She never asks me for or demands anything. She's never come up with a list of things she expects of me despite talking about it a number of times. She doesn't look at porn, read erotic literature, wear lingerie, have fantasies or even distinct preferences in sex. Basically sexual intimacy is absent from her list of needs so there's no reason for her to be thoughtful of it. Me being in chastity means the only change to our day to day routine is no sex for me and I wear a (sometimes very painful) chastity device. That's it.

This IS a big problem in our relationship. If I could somehow rewrite my list of needs then chastity would be a piece of cake. If I could be ignored and do all the chores, pay all the bills, take the kids to their sports and elate at a kiss every other day, a wink once a week or a nightly peek at 10 year old granny-panties then I'd be set. But I don't work that way. Pure unrecognized service does nothing to make me feel loved, I need something back. I see some people on this board talking about plugs and clothes and scenes and...whatever, all the creative and fun ways they play together. I have none of that and I think some people take it for granted.

Boiling it down further, if there is no reward or punishment then there is no reason to sacrifice. Maybe I should be the dominant in our relationship and put her in chastity...since I seem to be the one that understands this.

21. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello again.
    I guess my complaint falls in line to a degree with JT. IF I on a nearly 24/7/365 basis am willing to sacrifice the ability to experience an erection or an orgasm or any of tue other things I have described above, it would be a nice addition to experience some of the physical connection (i.e. edging, strap on play etc. which I hear so many others "suffering" through. I want to be more than a masseuse, pedicurist and a masturbatory ornament...if I am to do without, please oh please at least rev my motor to a HIGH IDLE while keeping me in park. Neither of us have seen the results of this with me because it never has happened. Personally, if I had the opportunity (and I did have that opportunity with other past flames back in my Alpha days) to make someone literally beg and plead for an orgasm or for me to put myself back inside them I would do it in a heartbeat...an amazing power kick..very amusing and entertaining. I just can't seem to entice that desire in her...HENCE my frustration and complaints. Does that clarify? :>) I guess I just want to be driven to beg my sexy woman.

allaboutHer

22. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    It sounds like you're just not happy. Your wife is clearly avoiding any discussion and won't give you a clear answer. You need to have one and clearly state your needs. If your wife loves you, I don't see why she can't give you a little more of what you need. It won't take that much effort.

How long can you go without going completely nuts. You need to 'lay your cards on the table'.

23. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    JT52,

Your wife's lack of sexuality is something that needs to be addressed, perhaps by a doctor. There may be medical and hormonal issues that can help your wife. It's not right nor fair for the two of you not to have a sexual life. Counseling might be effective as well.

Good luck but do something!

24. IWalkTheLine

IWalkTheLine Member

Local Time:
    The solution is fairly simple. TALK. If you can't talk with your partner, you shouldn't be in a relationship with them. If they can't talk with you, you shouldn't be in a relationship with them.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  25. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    I can't speak for allabouther but we have talked, she went to her Dr about it and was promptly dismissed. We've also been to counseling for this very issue. She's an immovable object. Kinda reaching the end of my rope. Sane solutions don't seem to work in an insane situation.

allabouther: If nothing else I really appreciate this exchange because at least I don't feel so alone. Misery loves company. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice