WTB CB 2000

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by thatxguy, Apr 14, 2013.

1. thatxguy

thatxguy New member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    I am looking to buy a CB 2000 new or used, preferable pink, but i will take what i can get.

Back Story: we had a 2k in the past, and when moving we had misplaced the box that had most of the toys in it, including the 2k. Since it's discontinued, we tried a couple other devices with little luck. I am very small.

Let me know what you have, thank you

2. subdomonic

subdomonic Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    I'm pretty small and first had a cb2000 but found it pinched.

Then I bought a 3000 and recently a 6000s. Fits really well without discomfort even though I don't fill it.

3. ExodiusTSD

ExodiusTSD Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I just picked up a CB-2000 with the intent to pass it along to a friend who was interested in trying it out with her boyfriend, but they've apparently become quite comfortable with the Steel device I gave them before. This means the CB-2000 I have is now available for sale.

It's a standard Clear model, and it has all the rings, pins, and spacers it should have. The guide pins haven't been clipped, so it's effectively like brand new, albeit without the original box. It even has the original Master lock brass padlock, with 2 keys, and the clear Points of Intrigue. If you're interested and want to make me an offer, send me an e-mail at geraldjq @ msn.com. Make sure that CB-2000 is in the subject line, so I notice it, and don't relegate it to the junk folder.

4. thatxguy

thatxguy New member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    we actually found a device that works, but i will double check to see what the wife thinks about another 2k. thank you for the offer.

5. ExodiusTSD

ExodiusTSD Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Oh, just in case someone comes across this message and is interested in the CB-200, It has been sold. Sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice