Need Help from Mature Metal Users.

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Zixiang, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Zixiang

Zixiang Member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Guys, i need help!! Need advice on measuring the length part. Which really got me confused.. I have a CB3000K device, when i measure with my CB3000K on, i deduct the length off tip when i am flaccid, which is 1/2" off so comes up to 2.5".. But when i measure without the device from the base of my penis to the tip, it is also 2.5" flaccid. But do i still deduct the 1/4" off recommend by MM? Thanks for the help guys!! Highly appreciated!!

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    go w the smaller. u will b happy

3. cupdecha

cupdecha New member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM

Hi there,

I measured myself lots of times and always came in at around 65mm-about 2.5". Reading the comments about the concave end of the cage tube meaning there is a little bit of wiggle room, I decided to go to 2 1/4" with my order (57mm).

And it fits perfectly snug, just how I wanted it. You also need to remember that your member is very soft and pliable. For example, hold it and press your thumb against the end, squashing it down a bit. Does it resist? Does it hurt? Nope. It'll be the same with your cage. Note: this makes sense for the length, but not your girth, so in my opinion, the critical measurement is the diameter, rather than the length. However, if your are using other devices already you can take a good estimate based on how they feel.

Be aware, I did make mine really snug but now face being awakened 2-3 times a night as my nocturnal erections try to pull my balls off! There's really no room for expansion at all. I usually have to get up and walk around to calm things down, which isn't exactly conducive to good nights sleep! But I've only been using my cage for a month and I'm persevering - not that I have much choice anyway!!

Whichever length you choose, I can say that ot will be secure and comfortable, so don't hesitate to order one soon.

4. Zixiang

Zixiang Member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Hi!! cupdecha. Thank you very much for the information! Did you take pictures of how your MM is like? Would you mind posting? Would be a great help!

5. cupdecha

cupdecha New member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I've got a photo on my tumblr.com blog: it's called perpetual tease.

I'll post some others in here in due course.

6. Zixiang

Zixiang Member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Guys, how you all measure the shaft using the sizing rings?

7. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    I measured 2.5" length by direct measurement of my penis and ordered a 2" length for my jailbird. It is the perfect length. I fill the whole length maybe 75% of the time. A pic of me in it is shown by my avatar. It is also in my fetlife avatar (search for urcatcher). I used the MM sizing ring kit to measure shaft and base ring diameter and I wore the rings that fit best for 12 days before ordering to make sure they were comfortable and to verify that the base ring was small enough that it would not fall off. I ended up ordering a 1 & 7/8" base ring and a 1 & 1/4" cage diameter. I previously wore a cb6000 (hated it!) that had a 1 & 3/8" cage diameter. Jailbird is much more open design and steel is much more comfortable with much less friction compared to plastic, so going to 1& 1/4" for the jailbird cage diameter fit well.i've had the device since 4/29 and have only been unlocked briefly on 5/17 & on 5/27. The device is very comfortable and I have experienced no pinching, no chafing, and no soreness, sleeping is comfortable, and hygiene is easy...... All vast improvements compared to the crappy cb6000, which I would never recommend .... I also got the high security screw lock which works well, although it is a little difficult to line up the holes when locking.

8. JT52

JT52 Member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    If you're more of a shower than a grower then the "go smaller" mantra is probably right.

However, I followed all the measurement recommendations and while it fits during the day, I simply cannot wear it at night. I get about 3 nights then I develop extreme soreness and often an abrasion where the ring rubs my scrotum.

If I had to do it all over again, as a grower with high and tight balls, I'd go with a length and diameter of the cage that's 50% of my erect size. If I did this then my erection at night wouldn't put as much pressure trying to pull my ball sack forward and I wouldn't have as many problems. I bought a used cage and it's pretty close to what I'm describing and I can wear it at night. It's not the style my wife likes though so...oh well. We're about a grand into trying to get this right. [shakes head]

9. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I had the same problem but found that putting a small amount of Aveeno Aloe Lotion on the inside of my base ring before I went to bed totally solved the problem.

I'm a grower also and prefer to "stifle the stiffy" before it happens so the head of my penis is always right at the tip of either one of my MM devices. The big benefit is that I can pee quite easily (even standing up) all the time.

knave of swords likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice