Interusted in P/A

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Merril, Jul 3, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Merril

Merril Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Was wondering if there where (which i am sure there are) those locked up with a P/A

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    dressed 2.jpg 25122009.jpg 21112010(008).jpg 22112010(008).jpg 21112010(016).jpg oh yes ,,, circumzised ,, ringed and locked ! the P/A fits nice in my "arch" 12mm is the limit !! i pierced mtself and started with 1mm , i stretched to 12mm over the past year ! regg. GWENY

Merril likes this.
  3. Merril

Merril Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
  4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    22112010(001).jpg 22112010.jpg no not at all , the last one is heavy ,,i stretched the hole by adding one ring to the other .. the last 12mm ring i only can wear with the "arch" it need support the weight ! reg. GWENY

Chast Excited and MistressL like this.
  5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    still more questions about P/A piercings ?? reg . GWENY

6. Merril

Merril Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    i know you did your own, but i was wondering, what is the average heal time and what are the restrictions of activity during the heal time and possible after

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    just a few days , nothing serious , my first hole was only 1mm ,you hardly can feel it ! reg. GWENY

8. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Hi! I was pierced a few years ago.... The instant of the piercing itself was quite a sting, but was only momentary! The pain quickly subsided. It was the first pee afterwards that REALLY stung!!! Probably because I wasn't expecting the sting!

It is a quick healing piercing as the skin is thin and pee is sterile, so every time you wee you're cleaning the wound! There are plenty of sites around that give info on healing time and care, so I won't pretend to be an expert on that! My only advice here is make SURE you follow any aftercare instructions you are given!

Some say a PA is the only way to really be secure in a device - especially captive ball devices! I know of three (3) ways a PA can be used to enhance security:
    1. To have the device secured directly through the PA site itself (Lots of Lori devices do this, as does the PA5000).
    2. To use a chain or a bar through piercing jewellery. Chains can be secured to padlocks. Bars can be locked separately.
    3. A padlock straight through the piercing itself!

I have a captive bead in mine and use a chain to secure it to the lock on my birdlocked.

If I may offer, I have a few observations to offer through my experiences with my PA and chastity. Please note these are MY experiences, and I don't pretend for one moment to say I am extrapolating them to cover the entire male population!!!!!

I would say the piercing should be healed before you try and use it for security.

The fit of your device is important! In my cb3000-the first device I had-my cock would slide up and down the tube throughout the day. When it shrunk, there was a lot of pain through the cable pulling on my jewellery.

The cable you use is very important. The rigid cable that came with my Birdlocked was awful for me! Although I don't slide very much in the BL, the cable itself rubbed my foreskin raw. I quickly ditched it in favour of an old silver necklace I had lying around! This was much more flexible and once I found the ideal length, I had no pain at all!!!!

Using a PA prevents pullout!!!! This is physically and psychologically important IMHO! If you KNOW you can't get out, the allure of chastity (for me at least!) becomes soooooo much stronger!!! It also means you can 'relax' a little on your fitting. For instance, you could go to a larger base ring as you are not trying to hold everything tight!! You could go to a wider tube for the same reasons! Extra security such as KSDs or other anti-pullout devices become unnecessary!!!

Heaven knows I tried HEAPS of things with my CB3000, NONE of which worked! All I had to do was lean back and I could pull out the back of the base ring..... And whilst I wouldn't do this as it defeats the purpose, the 'knowing' it could be done was still there.... Now that is gone, so that 'allure' I mentioned earlier is so much greater. I KNOW I'm locked until I either cut myself out or the key is used!!!! THAT is a real mindwhizz for me!

Personally, I use the chain method because my wife LOVES the PA jewellery. Taking that out would be grounds for divorce!!!!!!! I am gradually getting a good fit for my chastity and will be experimenting with some more devices that are shorter than the BL. Then I think when the movement issue is sorted I'll try a bar or some other sort of anchor.

I hope this helps you a bit!!!! My own personal feeling is get the PA done and you won't look back!!!! The impact it has on lovemaking AND chastity is WELL worth it!!!!! (Again, I should say MY lovemaking and chastity!!!)

With the absolute kindest regards.

J

Epiladdy, spider202 and FancyUsername like this.
  9. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    thanks for all the work that went into This reply...

10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    It is my pleasure!!!!

I should add that I was pierced on a Friday afternoon and returned to work on the following Monday morning. I was a bit tender but my job has me on my feet all day and it was no real problem!!!

Hope that wee bit of further info helps and thank YOU for your response(s)!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J

Merril likes this.
  11. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I was talking to a piercer about getting one done. He said, you can have sex with a condom after a week, but expect 4 to 6 weeks for it to fully heal up.

Merril likes this.
  12. Merril

Merril Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you. not that the other information offered thus far was not helpful, but that sounded much more official.

13. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    Each piercer will give you their own version of aftercare, but that's the gist of it.

14. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    I have a metal cage and drilled the cage and can use either circular jewelry or padlock which is very secure and i find the snugger the cage the less pulling and more comfortable. Plus then use a bar jewelry in place of a lock as the cage is fully atatched instead of two locks.

15. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    I can only handle max of 4ga in my drilled cage or urinating it too tough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice