My slave is going abroad

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Sexy Latin Mistress, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    It was only last Monday that I locked my slave with a Cb6000, so as a Mistress, I'm only in the early stage but very willing to punish my slave when he does not respond to my demands. Just starting to draft house rules! :). The thing is that business is taking him away for 2 weeks and I'm struggling to think of ways of dominating him from home as taking cb6000 through airport securities is a concern. Any ideas?? Any advice out there? Thanks

Esclavito likes this.
  2. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Sexy Latin Mistress
    Two comments....first, do you think he can handle two weeks straight in his chastity, as most of us slaves needed to built up length of time when we started ? If you want him to wear his device at the airport, you can obtain numbered plastic lock straps, that are for one time use and are clipped in order to remove the device. Or you can simply buy zip tie straps at any hardware store that do the same thing. You could use your own code to make sure they aren't removed, unless your sub contacts you for permission to do so. Niether of those straps will cause any problems going through airport security. I know from experience, and while he won't have you with him, will be sweating bullets wondering if he'll set off an alarm.
    Just be careful that he can go for extended periods of time. Safety first, as my Mistress always says. Enjoy your journey into chastity together....it can be an incredible rush.
    dickieinbraces

3. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Just something to think about... I know for a fact that 10% of all passengers will set off the alarm in CPH, even if they have nothing metallic on them, it's called random checks. If you set off the alarm in CPH you will be handsearched, they do not use mobile scanners anymore, only search by hand. They don't feel directly over the penis but they go WERY close.

Just a fact to consider.

dsinbraces likes this.
  4. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Thanks Dickieinbraces and Miss Miras Bitch,
    Those number of things you mentioned.. about being too soon, security hands!! Lol! and the numbered plastic straps were discussed with my slave but wondered what people's real life experience was on the topic..
    I had to release him all day today to allow him to recover- i didn't like the swell and purple balls, we have had to take it slow and we did research loads before hand so , yes..safety does come first ... We have been very careful - I'm just not very good at bring patient!!

I guess what i wanted to do was to make him sweat and ask him to take it through security... but maybe it's a bit too cruel.

Dickieinbraces... Can you describe how it was for you when your mistress asked you to keep it on through airport.. It may swing my decision :)

Second option could be that he takes it with him and allow him to lock/unlock only when I can Face time /skype him, so I can watch what is doing and only if his bits are swallowed,
    he could be allowed to keep it off longer but I would have to make judge of that.
    We are taking it slow ... well too slow for my liking but I know that with patience , I will have longer benefits ... In such a short time it has already proven to bring so much excitement into our lives ..so much Love... Appreciation ... Consideration .... I'm loving it all ... We can't wait to be in each others arms after work .. It's great!! I will miss him soo much ! Lol.
    Appreciate any further comments
    SLM X

Esclavito likes this.
  5. Nathan

Nathan Member

Business owner
    North West UK
    Local Time:
    I spend 8 month a year away from my keyholder so I know a thing or two about distance teasing. Here are a few ideas I gave my wife.
    Ways to tease me while I’m away!

• Ask me to write about my favorite time we have made love. That will get me aroused and because you control my orgasms will tease me no end!
    • Ask me to write you a poem about how much I love you.
    • Send me a picture of you in your lingerie, telling me how you feel and what I’m missing.
    • Ask me to send a picture of myself in the most embarrassing way you can think of.
    • Write to me about your sexiest fantasy.
    • Send me a photo or text of something sexy you have got from the internet that you know will turn me on, knowing I can’t do anything about it.
    • Ask me to write you a short sexy story. Give me a topic or theme if you want.
    • Write and tell me what you are looking forward to, doing to me when I get home.
    • Hide a pair of your knickers in my bag before I leave for work, then tell me to wear them on certain days. That will keep me thinking of you!
    • Tell me to remove my device then ‘edge’ myself until I get a drop of pre cum. Tell me to send a photo of proof. Tell me I’m not allowed to cum.
    • Tell me how much you love teasing me.
    • Tell me if you masturbated and what you were thinking about while you did it.
    • Just send me a one line email that says something like- ‘cant wait until you get home so I can tease your cock’. Anything along those lines will have me thinking of you all day.
    • Tell me to write down all my fantasies, even the once I might want to keep to myself. Then tell me which ones turn you on too.
    • IF you let me cum tell me I must lick it all up afterwards.
    • Give me some kind of sexy task to do for you, then ask me to tell you all about how it made me feel.
    • Ask me to call at a specific day and time just to talk dirty to you. Once you are aroused or if I’ve done well you have cum- Tell me to stop and then tell me I’m a good boy and put the phone down. This will leave me completely frustrated.
    ENJOY

6. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    My first time in chastity going on a trip had me scared to death. While change in my pocket. that in my nervousness I forgot to remove, set off the TSS alarms, then it was a necklace I was wearing, so I was pulled aside. They ran the magnetic wand all over, and to my surpise, the plastic lock on my CB-3000 seemed to do the trick, as the one metal rivet, on the older models, did not register on the wand. So my wife now gets great pleasure in making sure I am in chastity on all trips, and with tight fitting women's panties, there is no problem of me shrinking and falling off. But due to my size, I always need to wear a jock strap, or panties to make sure the device never slips off. Just the problem of a sissy with a very small piece of equipment. You really need to listen to Miss Mira's Bitch, and any of the UK posters, as things may be totally different at your airports. My experience has only been on flights inside the USA. Hope that helps.
    dickieinbraces

7. Miss Miras bitch

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sexy Latin Mistress
    I have the same isue as your chaste, will have to fly a lot in two weeks, luckily I get home the same evening so Mistress can lock me up again (that is if she decides to release me, I still dontvknow). We have talked about it, I have explained my concerns, especially since I have been working in CPH and some of my old colleges is now work on the security staff. With that said, I also accept that it's her choice and not mine.

Mental note... Next time book a train ticket lol

Sexy Latin Mistress likes this.
  8. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    I have flown in the CB6000 and the Curve both with plastic locks and have never been revealed.

I did once place the Curve in my hand luggage and the guy on the xray machine picked it up, I could see it on the screen, he called all over his supervisor and pointed to the device. My heart was pounding at this point I thought he was going to get me to empty the contents of my bag but luckily the supervisor just waved it through.

My advice wear it!

9. Miss Miras bitch

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree with Jessica's boy... Wear or checked bagage.

10. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Thank you all and specially a big thanks to Nathan for giving me so many great and teasing ideas... . My slave left for his travels yesterday and my, my... already missing him loads!
    I must say though .. We chickened out and I let him go without the chastity on but I packed him your him with numbered tags to make sure he could wear it when I demanded. Security is high in India and so he claims that he only wants to wear it when he gets to the hotel at night... Hmmmm... We will see!!
    Anyway... I told him he had to put it in tonight and we face timed to make sure I could see it all.. I teased a bit and asked if I could let him cum... Well... There was no chance in hell.
    I had given him a little treat before he left to the airport and that was that until I teased him so much that he would have to beg!! I sent him pictures of me.. While I knew he slept to make sure he woke up and the first thing in his mind was me!! It made me soooo horny!!
    I need more tips though!!! I want to be the best SEXY LATIN MISTRESS EVER!!
    Thanks to you all so far for your comments

11. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Miss Mira's Bitch - let me know how you get on with your travels and how cruel your mistress was with you while you were away and of course need to know if she left it on. Lol

12. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    Hi... So I followed your advice and asked him to do tasks... One he did really well so I teased him with cuckolding and has he had been so attentive and thoughtful on the first few days of being away... I made him a video to watch with strict instructions to watch with chastity belt and send me a video... The result was very disappointing.. He took chastity off, he watched my video but never made one single comment...I feel low as I worked really hard for it for hours! His reasons were valid as he had had no sleep and needed to get a domestic flight at 4am and had loads to do. How would your Mistress handle this? I know work and family should not suffer my this but I feel let down.. Feel like he has gone back to his old selfish person he is! Help!

13. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    Well with a valit reason i think i will let it pass.
    But talk to him and let him know how disapointed your get when his not showing you proper atension to all your hard work.
    But sometimes great idea just dont get as they ar plan for. Know the feeling. But thats a part of the game imo.

Sexy Latin Mistress likes this.
  14. Ariel

Ariel New member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Hi Sexy Latin Mistress,
    My bf also travels a lot and I insist on him being in Chastity every time (and most of the rest of the time). He travels all around SE Asia on business (we live in Singapore) and no problems yet. I always use a plastic lock on him with a CB6000 and no security problems at all. Lately I have been exceptionally cruel and have sent him away locked up with the Points of Intrigue installed (Middle Size) I made him go for the whole of last week with them - poor baby! They are normally ok when he is soft but at 4-5am when he gets morning glory he suffers big time - haha! I haven't sent him away with the long points yet, but the middle ones caused some small raw spots after the week away. I am so mean.

I also tease him a lot when he is away we skype and I make him watch me put on stockings or pantyhose which drives him nuts. I also sometimes insist on him wearing pantyhose under his clothes I know this turns him on and makes him nervous at security but so far he has never been detected and we have done this loads!!

On your comment about removing the chastity device - this is big no from me. I use the plastic locks with the numbers, I made it clear that if the same lock is not in place when he returns then he will get 50 strokes of my cane irrespective of the reason. I have no tolerance for this as our relationship is based on his obedience to me. I actually love that it wakes him every morning when he gets a morning glory that way he starts his day suffering for me! It also makes him to tired to go out partying in the evening with guys from the office he is visiting.

I can give you some other ideas on controlling him and inflicting humiliation from a distance:

1. I tell him to go to a large department store and then go to the womens lingerie department and phone me. When he calls I tell him to find the prettiest sales girl he can and give her the phone. I then ask the girl to help him find two or three pairs of pantyhose that will fit him (being very specific so it takes a while to find them and drags out his torment), as I want him to wear them. I have even asked them to instruct him to use the changing room to put a pair on after he has paid.

2. I always cane him before he leaves to give him something else to remember me by. This leaves him with lots of visible welts on his buttocks and for this purpose on his thighs as well. When he is in the hotel I make him order an in room massage. He then has both caning welts and the chastity device to worry about. the results have been quite varied from one lady totally ignoring both to one being really interested and supportive of female dominance and we ended up talking on the phone!

3. Arrange a surprise beating! I once arranged for a professional dom to go to his hotel to cane him and I watched on skype ;-

He travels probably 50-60% of the time so lots of opportunities for me to be devious!

xx Ariel

15. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Sexy Latin Mistress I think to get where Ariel and her boyfriend are (which is a great place btw Ariel) will take time. You have to let your submissive get used to his device and find the correct fit for him (ring sizes, spacers, etc.). However once this is achieved then he has to respect your wishes and be locked! For however long and wherever you choose. And to be honest being woken up by erections in the middle of the night stops (well for me they did at least - I am not sure whether I stopped having midnight wood or that they just stopped waking me up, I suspect the later).

I hope you two have communicated a lot and you have told him how disappointed you are in him. I do believe communication and trust is the most vital part of any relationship, especially when that relationship is a chastity/FLR/etc. relationship. I do get your frustration and disappointment though and I hope it is resolved soon.

Lastly I'd add this point in reference airport security whilst wearing a chastity device or females panties no matter how embarrassing it is if caught is still not illegal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice