How I got started as a MistressBitch

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MistressBitch, Jan 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    So, here I am sat at work, bored, nothing to do, and so I thought it might be interesting to start a blog. Im not sure whether anyone will find it interesting or not, or whether I will add to it, but if I do get any interest, and people want to read more, then I might continue, but here is my story so far.

Me and my partner have been dating now for just over (less than a month) 10 years, and he is my life, my world, my everything. Ever since we first started seeing each other, our love life has been varied. We started trying bondage quite early on (within the first year or so), we have tried all sorts. I have persuaded him to dress up for me on and off. The toy box grew, then didnt get used, different ideas came and went. I ended up with hooks in my bedroom ceiling but then they never got used, so we tried things, some stayed, many didnt, but we happily plodded on.

Then a wee while ago, I persuaded him to dress up for me again, this Ive always enjoyed and he has found erotic. We then started discussing other options again, and this time we went down a discussion of sissification (again, linked to him dressing up for me). One thing with me and him is that we both bounce off each other and both go off at different tangents. (not sure if this is common of others or not). But anyway, we were having the discussion of dom and sub, and sissification, and I said to him, the only problem with going down that route, is that you would have to do as you are told. He didnt seem keen on this idea, as I suspected he wouldn't. Anyway, the conversation continued and he then, almost absent mindedly said, how about I wear a chastity device. It took a nano second for my brain to realise what he had suggested, and I immediately, said yes!!! grinning from ear to ear. We then immediately started our research on the internet to see what we could find and learn.

Various discussions carrying on from this, have been had and it transpires that unbeknownst to me, he was masturbating more than he was happy with, and had a secret desire to do something to change this. It also became apparent that he wanted to hand over control of his sex life to me. Our sex life, whilst good, had generally depended on me instigating sex, but with the fear that he might or might not accept me. We had odd issues, which I tried to overcome, like telling him, if he wanted sex then come to me, as I had never and would never spurn him. This apparently, just made him feel even more pressured and that didnt work, quite the opposite, it turned him off. Also, he had seen a fire light in my eyes the moment he suggested chastity and that had been quite powerful to him, and he liked it. The first few days, he had to self impose no masturbating. (we arent entirely sure of the exact last date he did masturbate on, but probably the latest would have been the morning of 9th October) however, we do know that his first device I bought, the cb6000 which i bought on the 11th October. This device arrived on the 16th October and he was promptly locked up. However, being new to this game and not entirely knowing how it all worked, he did get let out again on the Thursday 17th which is his birthday, since I figured it was cruel not to let him climax on his birthday, however, next year might be a little different!!!

This initial device wasn't totally successful, and created a few problems, some nastier than others, but it quickly became apparent that he needed a larger device (or at least thats what we thought the problem was). A Curve was duly ordered. I stress, that he has not climaxed since, although due to medical issues and problems, he has not been totally locked up. The curve was good, but the back ring snapped and, again, due to lack of education, was not entirely successful. We started looking at many other devices as available on the internet. Some were purchased, and most have been tried out. (now to my own choice). We bought one metal one, shaped very much like the curve, just a metal version, this was good, but allowed too much erection, which created discomfort. We also discovered the delights of lubricants. This has been a major help. I also bought one, which if you look at my pictures, is the shortish one, with the mesh along the shaft, which although a lot smaller in length than the other ones, has proved much more successful. He gets let out every few days for cleaning and to check his (newish) piercing but is not allowed out unsupervised and is certainly not allowed ANY solo play.

One thing, which is nice about all this process, is that we have shared more conversations about our sex life than we ever have done before, which I think is good, we are now a lot more open. We have never been dishonest, just didnt talk about stuff that didnt seem important, whereas now, every aspect of our sex life is important.

I briefly mentioned his new piercing. This was amazing. At one point, he asked me if i could do anything to him, what would I do. My thought was a pa, but I didnt suggest it, because previously he has been completely against piercings, or body mutilations, as he used to call them. When I said, Im not sure what you mean, he said, well, like piercings for example, I said, yes of course, a prince albert. And if we are going to go down that route, I want some new ones too. (I already have other piercings). He had also discovered that some devices had a use for a PA, which I think was partly where the idea came from, but we arent too sure, neither of us can really remember. However, after a few days of if you get yours done, if this and if that. I decided I wanted too more done on my birthday on 13th November, and then he said, when I get mine done ....... I said, have you decided to get one then, he said, yes, I nearly passed out. When I asked what had persuaded him, he said, that he had felt a need to please me, and he thought that would please me. Did it ever!! I think it is the most amazing thing he has ever done for me. I still cant quite get my head round it. He actually has a hole in his cock and it is there for me, because of me, to please me!!! We did go out, and got both his done and I got two inner labia ones done at the same time, so I joke now, that we have his and hers piercings. We are just beginning to unfold the amazing side of them too. Girls who read this, if you can get him to get one, it is amazing. He is proud of himself but not more proud than I am of him!!!

2. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Thanks for sharing your story!

I have been thinking about a PA a lot recently too. The device I have is made for one, and would make it completely escape proof. I would love it if my wife insisted I get one. That would make it an act of submission as well, and would probably push me to go ahead with it.

3. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    My wife is currently considering whether I am getting a PA or not. Personally, I love the idea of having a truly inescapable device so am somewhat hopeful she says yes. She just needs to get comfortable with the permanence of it, and the safety of it.

4. deeply touched

Local Time:
    Very jealous of you all fir having such amazing and understanding wives

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you do not utilise a a PA or similar piercing as part of your being locked security then you can not imagine the head fuck of knowing that (without drastic measures) you can not get out. Once you have tried this added level of security wearing a device without it pales in comparison. If your partner ever had eny doubts about your commitment to being locked and denied, utilising a PA in this way will dispel all doubts. Without a key she knows you are never getting out.

If your partner really doesn't like you having a piercing in then you can always take it out and replace it as a part of unlocking and locking procedure.

Though I have never had a partner that did not enjoy some aspect of my having a PA even before I got into chastity (pun is just there, sorry). During penetration is the obvious one, any number of variations of bondage and control applications the list is restricted only by imagination.

One time.

She released me from my cage and we showered together, things progressed we moved to the bed I gave her several orgasms with my tongue, she bid me move up the bed and took hold of my penis and guided it to her now soaking wet pussy, you can imagine how I felt at the prospect of entering her. She then took hold of the ball (it was a 20mm one) and masturbated with it. Which drove me crazy with anticipation, I couldn't wait for the moment when pulled me deep inside her. She had a tremendous orgasm. Then told me to put my cage back on. Once on she kissed me goodnight asked me to spoon her and went to sleep. It was incredible, I felt so owned.

Sometimes she would have me take out my PA masturbate with it and give it me back to be replaced prior to my being relocked.

It sent such a powerful message and really sent home that our sex life was always going to be just about her pleasure.

Lots of good things about having a PA... once its fully healed.

chaste-69 and Maturechastity like this.
  6. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    PA is the way to go. Heavy gauge ring through the cage bars is impossible to remove without proper pliers and even sometimes difficult with pliers (especially segmented rings). Have had similar experience with CBR being used for masturbation except I was made to stay on my knees leaning forward and do the work. Got a thank you when done. That was it

7. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Over the years the relationship grows, That's whats so neat about, Domination and Submission, Many years ago I remember sitting down with my wife, And sharing my views about dressing and the strapon, And it has grown. Being locked up. And all the rest of the things, that make our love to each other worth living. I know what your saying Mistress Bitch. For us 43 years, 20 of that being her slave, And the latter being the best, For sure.

8. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I really enjoyed reading.

9. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have wanted a PA for a long time, but I've always worried about how long it would take to heal. It sounds like it takes several months to full heal. Any thoughts on that?

10. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    Hi all,

First of all thank you for your reactions to my story. Life has continued, we are in and out of devices, have had many problems with devices, mostly due to various damage. He has now bought a stainless steel device which isn't quite long enough, so he has bought a length of steel to try to add to it, to make it more comfortable. His pa is healing nicely, and is FANTASTIC, he currently has pink toe nails. We have also branched on slave training. We have a few slave positions which was good but not as erotic as we thought it might be. I was clothed, he was naked, he didn't get an erection at all. I think it was several fold but we will try again another day. We also had an interesting scenario, I got him into 'trance mode' and then told him to associate various words with having an erection, which worked. I also sat and chatted to him, and we discovered that he did infact have a fantasy. He always thought that he hadn't and didn't, but when associating various words with erotica and erection, did have an effect on him, and he did finally admit that he did infact have a fantasy (i think in all fairness, he hadn't realised it in himself, not that he was being dishonest). During this I also tried some different training, He ist the most romantic of people, but he was 'trained' that during the next 7 days he was going to have an overwhelming desire to buy me flowers, he did in fact buy me a bunch of roses, so I was quite impressed. We also went through a series of questions, and I discovered a few things that I previously hadn't known. We discovered that right from him losing his virginity, he has been dominated by an older woman (although I am younger yet more dominant), and that he always likes to be dominated. I think I always knew this but we had never formalised it. I was always happy to instigate our sex life, but was always fearful of being rejected. I always had a higher sex drive than he did, but sometimes, Id try to instigate something, but he did on occasion rebuke me, Now its more formalised, he firstly doesn't resist and secondly we are having sex more often. Plus i think he is easier to get aroused, and he stays hard for much longer. He also knows better than to try to decline. Last week we had an amusing scenario, he was device free, due to damage then it transpired that he had been trying devices on on his own, and not even taking any photos of it for me, although he thought he had got away with it because he had 'confessed' to me!! He then ended in a punishment position for a few minutes. lol, he was also informed that he was being punished for 'playing' on his own, but had been let off from some of the time, because he had infact bought me the roses. I informed him later that had he not bought me flowers, that his next instruction was going to be to buy me flowers and chocolates. Ive also informed him that I plan to make him buy me a small gift once a month or two. Not to get loads of money out of him, but more to encourage him to be a bit more romantic. Oh, going back to the pink nails, (i decided to see how far I could push the boundaries). I painted them one Saturday evening, the following weekend, (he had forgotten about it by this time) he managed to spill tea down his foot, which resulted in him removing his sock to get a clean one. My youngest daughter was there, who giggled and asked why he had painted toe nails, he quick as a flash replied, that mummy had done it to him as a joke and was making him wear it for a week. (I had decided to paint my nails too, cant let him have pretty toe nails on his own, that wouldnt be right) so when I returned to his house on that same day, as sure as anything, my daughter asked me, again, giggling why had I painted Johns toe nails, so I said, to make his toe nails as pretty as mine, look! i pulled off my own sock to reveal my own nails, she giggled, said ok, and went off quite happily with that response, we then had a giggle about the scenario.

To bring our events up to current time, he is currently wearing a cage device, has had it on since Sunday, we are checking it on a daily basis for damage. He is being released on a bi weekly basis, for my pleasure. He is edged a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean for 2 1/2 hours at a time, or as long as he can bear. Our sex life has still doubled to twice a week, which for my part is good, he is easy to get aroused but that doesnt always last for ages due to him and or me being unwell. I think Im suffering from a touch of anorgasmia due to various medications, and Im just simply wearing him out!!! :)

chaste-69 and dsinbraces like this.
  11. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Within the range of differences I would say that there is Nowhere on Your body You can heal faster. For me it took just 3 weeks for a 4G PA all together, -and then she could even start pulling on the ring…
    I only use the ring for security, -and it can easily be taken out and reinserted on her wish….
    I would say Go for it, if you want to surrender completely:)
    And if You have more questions, also about aftercare, feel free to ask:)

12. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

they can take a while to heal, they are usable in sex after about a week, they take 4-6 weeks to fully heal, try sex after a week, take it slowly, if it hurts stop, leave it a while then try again, again, I cannot say enough, it is fantastic!

13. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Just wanted to add that CBTs is not such a good idea during healing, if You are in a hurry;););)
    Infection is more likely to occur, and the healing time Will be longer....
    I personal Can not recommend "exercising" your (or hers;)) cock for 10-14 days after insertion .
    However - You Will have no problems serving Your Mistress in the meantime..., so What is your problem?:cool:

14. astrologer

astrologer Active member

single, owner of the keys
    Germany, near Cologne
    Local Time:
    wow ... brilliant ...
    this way of becoming the Domme to him ...
    grrrrrrrrrrr I'm missing this

15. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Wow thank you so very much for sharing your journey @MistressBitch .
    The love and respect you have for each other shines through.
    I love reading real life accounts from the wife/girlfriends prospective it makes a refreshing change from us men posting our journeys.

BlueEyes likes this.
  16. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    Hi all

Well time has passed by, and it seems that my story is more popular than I thought it might be..... so I thought Id put an update on.

We are currently at 10th April, and my sub still hasn't cum. He and I are enjoying a much more active sex life, I now stay at his house twice a week, so it has doubled. His pa has been stretched now, twice, once by the piercer and once by him. We have bought all the necessary toolery and really it isnt that difficult to do, it kinda happens naturally, ie the ring stretches the whole and develops a bit of give and that enables you to put in a thicker ring. He last came on 27th December, ie last year, and before you ask, I have no current plans to let him cum. He and I are blissfully happy at the moment and whilst he acknowledges that the sensation when cumming is pleasant, he also enjoys the amount of sex we are currently having and to be honest, doesn't seem to be in any great hurry to cum.

My subs wardrobe has grown somewhat, he now has his own skirts and a blouse, and the latest addition was a corset. We are hoping to go to the London Fetish Fair next month (I was hoping to do this month but we are already booked up on the day - tomorrow). The dress code for this event is black, which Im assuming is more of a safe colour than a necessary colour, but nonetheless, we have spent some time trying stuff on him (nothing for me has been even talked about!! lol) but we need to have something for him that is practical and comfortable yet black and HOT and SEXY. He is therefore going to wear black trousers with pop socks under mens socks, mens shoes to get there in, change into ladies high heels when we get there, and a black corset (as seen in our latest pics) with a black shirt over the top. The plan is to go wearing the corset as they are not easy to put on out. Im not sure who will be the horniest on the way there. We have also got a few pairs of pretty shoes on order, which we are waiting to be delivered. Photos will no doubt follow once they have arrived.

He is now full time in a collar. This has now been thread locked on. I was waiting till he tried his 'outdoors' collar on to see if he could wear them both together before I secured the daily one on, but it would seem that he can wear both at the same time, so the daily one was duly secured. We are going to take the outdoor one with us and put it on if he feels comfortable to do so. lol He has been asked a couple of times what the collar is. He is now so used to wearing it, that he openly has his shirt collar undone and it is quite visible most of the time. When he is asked what it is, he kinda laughs it off, but once has said 'yeah, and I've got a dog lead that goes with it too!!' and laughed. I leave him to answer questions like that, but if people are persistant and wont take his answer, I step in and tell them it was his valentines day present from me. Not sure why, but this usually shuts them up.

Both his any my toe nails are now a purply colour. I got bored and braver with the previous pink. My daughter once asked why his were painted and I said, so they look like mine! She and her friends paint their nails and so painted his to match mine.

The only path that hasn't been plain sailing is the chastity device one, He has adapted one device to try to make it fit better and be more comfortable but that didn't work, his right ball kept escaping. The other devices have each had their issues albeit varied. He is currently unlocked due to the last time his device was removed a huge chunk of skin came off with it, causing bleeding, hence he needs to be unlocked for healing.

What is quite remarkable is how this journey is progressing. He is suggesting all sorts of fun, he is actively looking for shoes etc to wear, and he is much more comfortable in his heels, putting them on most mornings when he is alone at home. and he also presents himself to me dressed up, with a huge smile on his face and calls me shortie -- Im taller than him until he wears his heels.

Anyway, that's all I can think to tell you for now, any questions, please feel free to ask, amd I hope you all anjoy my story.

MB

17. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Great read! Thanks for sharing :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice