has anyone used one of these?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by tollyboyslave, Jan 13, 2014.

1. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless...6?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&hash=item337e942a86

I have played about with chastity for years on and off now and have probably tried most products on the market.
    I have tried all the plastic models,a fair few steel ones ive tried the exo belt and even brought a tollyboy.
    all have had flaws and none have been secure even the tollyboy.
    the longest ive spent in a device was 13 days in a cheap steel one that I adapted to the point it had to be destroyed to remove.

I think its been over a year since I thought about chastity and to be honest im coming to an age where I don't think about sex very much at all really (45 I think im on the change)
    I recently purchaced on of these for the bargain price of 25 quid.

I am impressed with the quality and it is deffinatly stainless steel not coated zink so it is hygienic.
    when I first got it I was quite daunted by the thought of putting it on as I didn't realise quite how big the urethal tube is.
    with a end ball of 10mm.
    I plucked up the courage to try and fit it and trust me it took some coaxing to get it in.
    this was only a trial fit and to be honest it did fit ok but I was still worried about leaving it in place and it was off a few minuites later.
    very exited at trying a cage on again I had to have a bit of a tug. but shot blood out.
    needless to say I haven't used it since but have had no problems since either.
    while I was in it I quickly realised how severe a chastity device this really is ant trust me you will not pull out of this..
    the only weak point would be the cheap padlock supplied. however the hole the padlock goes through will probably accept a larger diameter lock.

I am currently not very interested in sex and miss being horney and I am now starting to think about this lock again.

Im not to worried about the blood thing as I have had a pa piercing and when that was done I bled a great deal indeed but urine is a very good antiseptic and heals things very quickly.

my question is has anyone else experienced anything like this with the blood loss?
    has anyone experienced this but carried on regardless?
    I was totally clear afterwards when using the loo and have had no problems since whatsoever.

I think it was just a case of stretching the urethal tube so much on the first time ever that caused the bleed and im sure if I left it on my urine would of soon solved any problems (bleeding)

I am keen to give it another go as this was a good few weeks ago but the last thing I need is to cause any real damage.
    any advice welcome.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    If you have stopped bleeding and your not having any problems I would think its ok if it was me I would not worry.
    I am thinking if getting exactly the sam one or the next longer.
    I thought from the photos they look quite well made.
    Xx wendy

3. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    I decided to get a bit drunk and take the plunge and try a refit.
    its on and ive just been to the bathroom with no blood or problems.
    I can definatly feel it inside me but want to get used to that to the point of forgetting its there.
    im just relaxing for an hour before bed and intend to keep it on as long as possible but have the keys handy.

I am prepared to put up with a lot to keep my sex drive and lust in tact.
    I used to want to play with chastity just to stop me masturbating to focus on my wife.
    im at a point where I cant even be botherd to look at my wife with horney intentions. that's not good.

that doesn't mean I look at other women with dirty thoughts.it means im getting older and I cant remember the sudden horney impulses I used to get.

I don't consider myself as a sissy or a pervert or anything like that being into chastity.
    I see it as a good thing for more than one reason.

the longest ive done is 2 weeks. and in that time (yes my word ive been that horney I could of taken on anything).but its turned out to be more spiritual with amazing tantric climaxes.
    after release is a let down.

so I hope this works and can be kept on long term without any issues. and get back to the amazing feeling of the simple things like holding hands,a tender kiss,and generaly feeling close again.

im under no disalusions that chastity makes a bad relationship good as it does not.
    my life is brilliant already.I don't want to loose the closeness with the wife that's all.

sorry for waffling im a bit tippsy but the lock is settling in....

Wendygirl likes this.
  4. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    I woke in the early hours this moring aware of my device and removed it.
    im not sure what woke me. it may have been nocturnal twinges or a little discomfort?
    there was no blood or anything unusual but I have been a little tender going to the loo.
    A little soreness to the urethal passage on urinating.
    is this normal? will it get better?
    I will try to wear it again this evening

5. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    this may be way after the fact, but did you use lubricant ??? I have that same cage, and like it a lot, but the first time i tried it on, I just used water. Bad idea. Got some sterile lube at the drugstore, slipped right in. Now I can wear it several days at a time before removing it for cleaning/lubing...
    Nice being able to piss standing, too...

HTH

6. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    I have a similar device with a removable tube, I am not able to insert the tube and when I have tried I ended
    up with a little blood as well. I used heaps of lube but my opinion is that the ball on the end is just a bit big.
    I now use it with out the tube and all is well.
    I think if you can get it in you may be OK and that it will take a few days to get used to it but I think long term wear could be an issue.
    Good Luck.

Dianne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice