5 hour teasing session - philfred is given what for

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, Jan 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    It has been a busy, busy week.....
    Work, stress and illness - the usual!

Tease and denial has been the theme of the week. I have immensely enjoyed the teasing and the edging but towards the end of the week it has all become too much.
    I have been very needy and wanted more - I need a connection to allow me to feel the love and affection.
    As the denial went on through the week it was too much!
    I am in charge so I will take what I need!!

It began when I cuffed his hands and legs to the bed - he had a cock ring on and a pump up gas mask hood with re-breather attached , he laid there before me - my boy, my pet, my sex on a plate.....
    I gave him a blow job - slow and luscious, the cock growing hard and thick.
    The next hour consisted of the flogger brushing over his rock hard cock whilst he moaned through the hood, it also reigned down blows of delight - he squealed!
    He was told to stretch as I un-cuffed him - he was given water and then promptly chained back up.
    He was stroked, scratched, paddled and the level of teasing was increased until his cock was blue!

He was brought to the brink of orgasm only to be denied again and again....

He was then chained in a standing position at the end of the best bondage bed in the world!
    I lubed his arse and began to finger him - he moaned with delight only to be surprised with a large sex toy - right up the arse!!
    HE MOANED FOR ALL HE WAS WORTH !!!
    After that he was made to get on all fours as Mistress pushed her fingers deep inside him, stroking his prostrate - he was covered in goose bumps and was mine for sure.
    He was leaking from his cock and a large weight was placed on the cock and balls - he was really ion pain with this but Mistress loved it!

He was again given water and released - by this time he had been teased for 3 hours....

Now he was told to sit on the edge of the bed whilst the leather deprivation hood was placed tightly on his head, then laced extremely tightly - so hard that it hurt my fingers to lace it up. Five padlocks were then locked into place, his cock growing more and more as each padlock was closed.
    The famous leather straight jacket was pulled onto his torso and buckled very tightly.
    A pair of cuffs were then put onto his ankles finish the "you're totally fucked" look lol

He was laid onto his back whilst his cock throbbed in anticipation - by now his cock and balls were so blue they were really tempting me - SOOOO MUCH!
    Itook the blue cock into my mouth - it felt so thick and was literally throbbing as I closed my lips around it .
    I then sat up and told him I was going out for 30 mins and that he wasn't to go anywhere lol!

After 30 mins buying dinner and treats I returned full of excitement knowing he had been there completely helpless for all of that time....
    I unlocked the bedroom door and entered, seeing him on the bed - his cock purple now - an overwhelming lust overtook me and I pulled up my dress and undid my hooks on my silky body.
    I took that cock of pleasure in my hand and lubed it - OMG!!! It began to go so hard - I have never seen such a thick, hard cock.
    I straddled the sex toy and I have never felt so alive !
    I pressed down onto his shoulders as I lifted myself up and down - jesus Christ, juices were dripping from my pussy as I rode the toy for all I was worth!
    His breathing was short, his body trembling... my body trembling,
    "Can I cum Mistress?" he yelled!
    I was so into the throes of passion I wanted it all - "yes"!!! I said
    I could feel his cock throbbing as he came deep inside me - FUCKING HELL!!!!!!

so ended the 5 hour teasing session - amazing!

I sit here typing this with a very big grin on my face and a very full pussy;)

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    its all go at your house Mistress Deborah and no mistake! lol hope philfred has recovered from his mega ordeal. Just one question "did you really leave him for 30 minutes or did you just tell him that?

3. deeply touched

Local Time:
    Wow I'm going to have to stop logging on am getting so jealous

4. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Of course I did!!!!
    He heard me drive away and had a mild panic attack apparently, then when I returned he was relieved as anything!
    I never do anything by halves - never have, never will ;)

Wendygirl and kickball like this.
  5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @slave stroppy Oh yes, she did and it panicked me like crazy! All locked in my straightjacket, hood padlocked on, feet chained together and Oh the bed room door locked from the outside, sort of belt and braces!!!

And today more fun for Mistress Deborah, I know she is writing about it!

6. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
  7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Having had a couple of panic attacks recently i know how it feels! and can only say how scared i would have felt in your place. The being trapped and completely helpless never bothered me in the slightest a while back but has become more of an issue of late. I know in the past you have offered me advice advising me not to allow myself to be locked and left and here you now are having it done to you.... it really is as horny as hell when it is suggested and threatened but for some reason once totally trapped and helpless it scares the crap out of me. Never ever want a panic attack for real!

8. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    I do love the idea of the isolation hood Deb, great touch for total control. I so admire your stamina !!! Great lesson for all who are new to marathon sessions, to release slave from time to time and hydrate. It will keep your subbie more in tune to what is going on, to not be seeking to quence thirst or worrying about muscle cramps. I learn from you all the time..what a great teacher, and domme of such extremes as well !!!
    Mistress Suzan

Lucy and Wendygirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice