Comments on Profile Post by Rivkah David

1. Mistress B
    Mistress B
    Don't let depression get a grip. Seek advice
    Jan 31, 2015
  2. chastesoon
    chastesoon
    I agree with Mistress B. We all have problems, and sometimes they seem to be too much! Talk to someone, it helps!
    Feb 10, 2015
  3. Rivkah David
    Rivkah David
    Chestesson, I am not sure how I can... I live in a very closed community that is pretty radical and I am not even sure how I could get out to talk to someone or someone to understand the complexities of my community that is pretty off the radar....
    Feb 10, 2015
  4. chastesoon
    chastesoon
    If you do not have a friend you can trust, then there are professionals. There is no shame in seeking help! I have on occasion sought help this way!
    If you are religious, speaking to God will help! He has never failed to help me! Despite what others say He will never abandon you!
    Feb 10, 2015
  5. Rivkah David
    Rivkah David
    There is not a friend I can trust... Getting out to any professional would be very difficult without being known.. Yes, I am deeply religious of a Christian sort but we make the Orthodox Jews and the Amish look tame in comparison. We at the moment are an extremely small minority which makes it nearly off the radar, though ...
    Feb 10, 2015
  6. Rivkah David
    Rivkah David
    we were much more numerous in times past and held power in Scotland for a while during the 17th century. At times we have as of late been sadly compared to Islam and their most radicals, if that gives any hint of how hard it would be to either trust a friend or seek professional help..
    Feb 10, 2015
  7. chastesoon
    chastesoon
    Well you can always vent here! There are many nice people here who are willing to help or at least listen.
    Feb 10, 2015
  8. katielane1
    katielane1
    The path we have chosen will never be an easy one
    From my own experience I found as i get older
    The more at ease with myself I become
    Times will be good and bad
    But it does get easier ... Promise xxx
    Feb 10, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice