Comments on Profile Post by dr sleigh

1. SubVerity
    SubVerity
    Hey, no problem. This is a great forum, but seeing as we are all kinds of ages and nationalities, we need to use a bit of punctuation here and there. Txt spk doesnt work so well for most of us. A full stop becomes essential so we know when one. Thought ends and another starts. ;)
    Feb 10, 2016
  2. SubVerity
    SubVerity
    Here's an example of why it's so important.
    Yesterday I watched you help your dad Jack off a horse.
    Yesterday I watched you help your dad jack off a horse.
    See the difference? :)

Anyway - enjoy, join in, have fun!
    Feb 10, 2016
  3. dr sleigh
    dr sleigh
    yes your write, I was on my iPhone due to fact if i don't pass my meds people can get sick my bad. I get can be pet peeve sorry if it bothers you on horse masturbation month
    Feb 10, 2016
  4. dr sleigh
    dr sleigh
    hope wont bother you again, I admit I can be text brat and hate people who do that to me my bad.
    Feb 10, 2016
  5. SubVerity
    SubVerity
    Ha! Well if you're studying for Med finals I guess you're almost excused anything. :) (almost)
    Feb 10, 2016
  6. dr sleigh
    dr sleigh
    I was really just doing my kg to pounds and looking for all meds for 11 am tit job hahahah no shit either removed tumors mass yesterday now 66 yr old trophy wife needs perk em up...is a perk of job best pharma cash or hmo's but or might leave in my coat hehe jk ppl don't call dea and bust me for joking and I made this at er benefit got audited like the ppl that would steal fentanyl and versed would say it
    Feb 11, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice