Comments on Profile Post by OKListenUp

1. BeDazzled
    BeDazzled
    Wow... I can't imagine having to display myself in chastity in front of anyone but my wife... R u going to go through with it?
    Jul 21, 2010
  2. OKListenUp
    OKListenUp
    I am afraid so What choice do I have?
    Jul 21, 2010
  3. OKListenUp
    OKListenUp
    We got locked up around the same time, how long you in for?
    Jul 21, 2010
  4. BeDazzled
    BeDazzled
    She's not given me times as yet... Eventually, I hope she'll get me an idea on the duration. So far, my longest has been 2 weeks.
    Jul 21, 2010
  5. OKListenUp
    OKListenUp
    Damn I start to go crazy after a week. 10 days has been my longest. This is for 6 weeks and this weekend friends are coming over and I have to show them. Going to be humiliating for sure.
    Jul 22, 2010
  6. BeDazzled
    BeDazzled
    This is when you'll find out just how good your friendship with them is! I'd be curious to know how the topic will be brought-up... This is one time I'd like to be a fly on the wall and witness this!
    Jul 22, 2010
  7. OKListenUp
    OKListenUp
    OK the decision has been made. I had to model the CB2000 and Birdlocked. CB was the choice 3 to 0. Just because a penis is in lockdown doesn't mean it should not be available for viewing. The Birdlocked is so much more comfortable, but I will be putting it up for sale very soon and using the money for a MM Jailbird.
    Jul 28, 2010
  8. BeDazzled
    BeDazzled
    U r saying your friends had a say on which device you might get to be locked in? Wow! Do u have a blog? a diary? Did you document how your modeling to your friends went? Still curious. I'm flabergasted. I dunno if i could do it if my wife decided to put me on display like this... but then again, i know i could not refuse her anything!
    Jul 29, 2010
  9. OKListenUp
    OKListenUp
    Yes they all had a say. No I don't blog or keep a diary. But it was humiliating to be on display, but also very exciting on some level. This falls under the category of becareful what you ask for.
    Jul 29, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice