What started out as curiosity...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged for life, Dec 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    So this whole adventure for me started out as curiosity about wearing a chastity cage, and has now turned into an obsession very quickly, at first my wife was telling me that I was crazy, but I said I just want to see what it's all about and how it feels to wear the cage.
    The first time I put on the cage it felt different of course but really arousing.
    I've been wearing it now I'm guessing about 2 months on and off and about 2 weeks 24-7 since my wife took the keys much to my delight.
    Now when I take the cage off I feel like something is missing and can't wait to put it back on.
    Butsince the wife took the keys it only comes off for showers or play time when she wants it.
    How long was it for you before you were lost without your cages?

2. Deleted member 90943

For me, ever since I got my metal cage around 1.5 months ago I feel vulnerable without being caged. My plastic cage wasn't very comfy and I had to remove it daily for cleaning but now I don't have to, as I can clean perfectly well with they cage on.

I am grateful that my barefoot goddess keeps me caged and protects my virginity. I feel safe when I'm caged, and even safer when I'm plugged at night.

Caged for life likes this.
  3. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    for me it was about a year in. Since then it has only been hours out for medical stuff, and right back in after. never thought it could be thios good.

Caged for life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice