How it all started...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Moonbetaquartz, Jun 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Moonbetaquartz

Moonbetaquartz New member

Application Architect
    California
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Goddess has always been selfish. Even before we really started this kind of FLR, She liked to spoil Herself, receive gifts, linger in the couch or in bed reading or watching tv, pampering Herself...

I loved this aspect of Her and I still do, even more now. On my side, I always had this feeling, that I wasn't doing enough to be married with Her. At this time we were both working, in different branches. She was a receptionist at a hotel, I was working in an IT company.

Goddess was often complaining, about Her job. That it was dull and boring. Also about how She was treated like a piece of junk, from Her employer and also from some clients. I was complaining about Her hours, She had to work during some evenings and some weekends. We couldn't be with each other very often. Eventually She quit, after 4 years of loyal services.

On my side, In my free time, I discovered and read a lot about FLR. This was something that I really wanted to try with my Wife. I didn't know how to introduce it to Her. But Her quitting Her job, made me decide it was a good opportunity. Moreover, my salary was enough for Her and I to live on it.

When I first introduced this way of life to Her, She rejected it. We had to talk a lot about it, exploring some of the cool aspects, like She didn't had to work, She could center Her feelings on Her needs, do whatever She liked, etc. We didn't talk about rules, responsabilities, punishments, discipline, nor chastity, which eventually came several months later (we will talk about it in another post).

Finally, She agreed to give it a try. We were both very excited. At the beginning She really didnt know what to ask me. I gave Her some reading and documentation i've been looking at on the internet. I also gave Her some examples of what She could ask me to do. Like massaging Her, serving Her some drinks, get the trash out... Anything...

She really liked it a lot. I am also very happy of what Goddess accomplished... I'll talk about how She introduced rules to be followed and chastity in a later post...

Feel free to ask anything, I'll try to answer at my best.

2. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Cant wait to hear the next part

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Good story and thanks for sharing.

4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    When did she quit her job?

Jblocked likes this.
  5. Moonbetaquartz

Moonbetaquartz New member

Application Architect
    California
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    She quit her job in 2015.

For context we have known each other since 2008, we got married in 2013.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice