The Emperor's New Clothes?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BlueEyes, May 6, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Okay - it took me a while to get to - where I would write this post - I had to build up the nerve - the courage to do it....

This Is in fact a thread that I start based on my reaction to another thread:
    "Mistress and Lucy..." found here

Why not just post in that thread? Well If you want to find out why not, why I think I should lift my take on that thread to another scene - I guess You will have to visit the thread I linked to, and then to work your way through my post in here... And Then I hope you will agree...

Here we go:

I am in many ways still a rookie, but I have travelled pretty far already, in life in general, in the chastity lifestyle and here on CM. And I trust CM to be fair.....

People who know me - in here - will agree that I try to keep ethics high ,- and that I try my best to be polite, gentle and fair - accepting that this lifestyle comes in many flavors, and that each and everyone can not be judged by any universal scale.
    Having said that I have also raised my voice when someone seems to turn chastity into a competition- when the objectives likes: Who has been locked up the longest? has been promoted. I have also raised my voice when someone -in order to be a "real sub" - seems to be caught up in a Cuckold fantasy, that they obviously do not seem to be comfortable with after all, once it becomes reality.

And here we are again: When I look at You - @Mistress Deborah and @philfred and the transformation into Lucy, I feel the urge to speak out once more....

I have read along the way about this upcoming transformation and now when I see the outcome, and see the encouraging remarks this photo of You are getting, - I hear a voice inside my head - asking - again and again: Is this path going to preserve and protect the integrity of the human being behind the mask?

Or will it like some incidents of cuckolding damage a mans inner self, never to be fully recovered? If that indeed is the case, then The Domme holds one hell of a responsibility, depriving a human beings ability to support themselves. And that goes even if the sub is in consent, because we all know that we subs can be brought to a place where we are so influenced by this lifestyle that we stop to think rational, and leaves all reason and destiny to Our Domme - whoever she may be.....

As long as this liaison between a Domme and a sub is blooming, there should be no cause for alarm, - so it appears....

However - because of the inherent unbalanced dividing of power in the relationship , the Domme still holds the responsibility for the well being of the sub - even in the long run, - and after a relationship for any reason breaks up - despite the fact that the path chosen has been taken in consent.

I have to underline - before anyone holds me in contempt , that I do not accuse anyone here, I just raise a flag, for everyone to act with caution - extreme caution, especially the once in charge - at present - of another human beings destiny and self preservation. ( Sorry - but I do hope my written English makes sense, being a Dane and all)

It could very well be that I am barking up the wrong tree here, - and frankly I am hardly barking - just little uneasy And If - what I have to say - does not fit this "case" - Im sure it will fit just fine in other cases.

When I read the comments to the photo - most of them flat out cheering - I recalled a world famous Danish tale by H.C. Andersen : The Emperor's New Clothes - in which only a small kid dares to tell the obvious truth, that nobody else wants to say out loud: that the emperor is stark naked, - that his new clothes do not exist, - he has been the victim of a scam...

So dear @Mistress Deborah and @philfred - I do not see what others speak so highly about. I see something been taken to the extreme - for the benefit of Who? Tell me in all honesty: Do You really see a happy face on Lucy? I don't ! I do understand masks, -they are what they are: Masks. They do not attempt to impersonate another human being, as this grotesque outfit does.

In my book there must be - even for Dommes - limits to what level of transformation/modifications you can force your sub to undertake, in order to please your own desires.

I'm No Sissy, no maid, but hopefully a devoted husband, having surrendered to my wife, my love.. But I hold nothing against Males wanting to wear and dress up like females. It is not that which trickers my reaction. Whatever rocks your boat. Some even look so damn hot! :)

Only if you are not entering this transformation for your own pleasure, but are being put into this position by the force - or just desire - of a Domme, I think it is something different. Then I think certain limits should apply.
    I Do not hear that You @philfred craves this level of feminization? I hear that this is something that You @Mistress Deborah has orchestrated?

Am I right or am I dead wrong, - or does it even matter...?

My point is that the one in power holds a heavy responsibility - to preserve and protect the subs inner self and integrity, no matter how much - in or out of the heat of the moment - the sub wants to give it all up.

In fear of being relegated from CM, I will now jump back into bed, to my beloved wife, Who wants me to be who I am: Her Devoted, loving, totally surrendered human being, - but also A human being that she can count on, to protect and provide, and so much more. She loves me just the way I am, and She does not - as far as I know - want to change that one single bit..... So no silicone mask for me tonight;-)

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    This is also a Pandora's box of thoughts !

Is the top ever in charge ?? Or ultimately the sub always holds all the aces in 99.99% of times I believe they do. I do recall one top who pushed his female subs so far he did jail time for assault but only the one.
    I do no personally couples where notionally the sub is so in control its impossible to say who is who . In one specific couples she so desired pain as a release from her incredibly stress full day job that at least once a month they would travel to France to a remote farm house they used to rent for the weekend.
    The attraction was 5 miles from the next neighbours and a barn built under tbe house extending into the hill.
    The house was 300 years old and the massive beams holding the house up provided perfict place to suspend her from . She could scream her head off with absolutely no fear of being heard and I have seen the scars from these weekend fun sessions. . Soas she was on the receiving end , mostly so she has to be the sub no her husband did as he was told..

Do boys want to become girls at least 300,000 to some greater or lesser degree in the uk is one estimate some think on
    the low side.

Some couples cope and even enjoy the wife the husband in boy mode and him in girl mode as the second female in the marriage. A few as far as full hormones surgery and everything to him dressing in the house or in full tgirl and going out 2 or 3 nights a week as sisters or girl friends.

So how who what why things work between couples many books have been written . If you did not enjoy it you would not look forward or indeed crave the next time even if after a session one or two bits are a bit sore for even a day or so !

Is it sex or something much deeper omg who knows but if you enjoy it and others don't get hurt then why not .

Xx Wendy

3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Morning:) Thanks for joining in on this...

If no one gets hurt - I am totally at ease. And if indeed the subs is the one initiating extreme measures , - well what can You do? Hold your hands to your ears when they scream out in pain. Sure!
    But...
    I'm for the most part addressing those cases where the Domme is indeed on top. Let me repeat my closing statement:
    My point is that the one in power holds a heavy responsibility - to preserve and protect the subs inner self and integrity, no matter how much - in or out of the heat of the moment - the sub wants to give it all up.

and this:

The Domme holds one hell of a responsibility, depriving a human beings ability to support themselves. And that goes even if the sub is in consent, because we all know that we subs can be brought to a place where we are so influenced by this lifestyle that we stop to think rational, and leaves all reason and destiny to Our Domme - whoever she may be.....

Do you agree that in those cases the domme has a special responsibility? I find it hard to get your opinion on that from your post/reply. Maybe A cup of coffee would help to clear my mind.? :) Could not after all fall asleep after having posted the first post in this thread.... so off for coffee :)

4. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Just quickly as I should be on my way to work still got to do my eyes and nails !!

Trying to work out who top and bottom can be next to impossible .
    Why worry so long as it works for the people involved.

Xx Wendy

5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Should not interrupt you getting ready to leave for work. Sorry! Have A great day at work and beyond:) See you back here on CM - if I am not being relegated by then;-) Lol...

6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    To @Wendygirl - and to all:
    I have had my coffee - and a little more perspective.

Maybe I should not get involved, and just leave threads that I find potential troublesome alone. The same could be said about this thread - if you are not into discussions of domes responsibility when things go to the extreme, -then maybe You should just let it be, and leave it.

Well, since I was the one to burst out with my worries, it is of course only fair to accept incoming comments as well. But I understand if You would rather just let it be, and move on to other matters... I do not post with filters keeping readers from commenting any way they like - or dislike.

I have no intention of stepping on anybody's toes, - and for the record - I have no reason to suspect any wrongdoing in the described relationship. I was just fired up by the photo and the comments to make my speech about general precautions in a Domme/sub relationship...
    But of course if anybody would like to address these issues I certainly would not led them down.:)

May You all have an enjoyable day

Sincerly BlueEyes

7. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    You're not the only one @BlueEyes who finds it a tad troubling.

However, my issues aren't with what @Mistress Deborah and @philfred are doing: if they enjoy it, good on them.

What I find slightly unsettling is the seeming expectation that this is what we all want and strive for.

Chastity, feminisation, sissification and cuckolding may all be related kinks, but none of them require or need the other (well, sissification can be seen as a sub-set of feminisation). This isn't related strictly to the conversations on this website: I've found similar concepts being spouted elsewhere on the interwebz: if you're into chastity then you must be a sissy and thus want to be cuckolded.

I'm definitely into kink, I want a (female!) partner who will Dominate me and as part of that control my orgasms... but I have no interest in being feminine and am very much monogamous.

So I very much appreciate when people remember that their interpretation of kinks and fetishes may not be universal.

But to answer a specific question of @BlueEyes' initial post: I think you may not be able to see a smile on Lucy because the mask doesn't allow it :p

BlueEyes likes this.
  8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Well, seeing as you brought it up, I'll add a few comments on this separate thread.

I don't find the picture of Lucy attractive personally, but wouldn't dream of saying so. Out of a sense of British reserve perhaps, or maybe plain old politeness. Remember that the character Lucy is not a full time thing, so it's not like it's a permanent fixture. Some get into make up and wigs, but some poor sods need a bit more than that!after all, it's just dressing up and having a scene.

Another thought to this thread, on another forum I frequent ( a dangerous sport) there is this one
    member who flags up his favoured risk averse viewpoint every time someone mentions a form of activity he regards as risky. He says he posts so other readers can see that there is another viewpoint to the activity, but actually, he started to be a pain in the arse with it. The thing is, we're all consenting adults here.

Yes there are responsibilities to be borne, by both players. The bottom's responsibility is to say 'No' when appropriate.

So far I've only read PhilFred being very much in love with and supporting of his mistress.

Normally I'd not comment on a thread I had no input to, but as comment has been sought, it's been given.

hijk likes this.
  9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I totally agree - and many thanks for daring! I accept that CM is for everyone, and for a wide range of topics, - since You cannot box in chastity lifestyles..
    But that privilege should also apply to topics like this - in my humble opinion. And rigid consensus - that "extreme is better"- is not necessarily a good thing.

@SubVerity - I hear you, - and also thank you for taking time.... and I don't want to be a pain in the arse, - but I would like to think that my time spent here on CM is well spent, -and that sometimes means that we should be able to address more heavy issues ...
    We are all adults here, as you put it. And CM as well. I think we can all survive - while we are allowing ourselves a little perspective now and then...
    But of course I have no intention of groundlessly accusing anybody, -And if you read my post as if I did, I apologize to You and to the couple in question.

10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes - Thank you for your input.

The mask does allow limited facial movements - and smiles are very difficult.

But you all miss the point of what is going on, so let me try to explain.

When I first met Mistress Deborah she told me she liked girls as well as boys. We have spoken a few times about introducing a slave girl into our relationship but after the last incident with another locked boy and my reaction and my jealousy and how it left Mistress we have decided currently to leave things with each other, we love each other.

I had dressed as a girl before because it was what Mistress wanted. When I dressed before Lucy I liked the feel of the underwear against my skin (the tightness of a corset, stockings) etc but that is because they are very sensual - why do you think they make them, its functional and also to help a woman feel sexy.... But apart from that dressing as a girl was something I did for Mistress. Mistress has indulged my kinks for a long time. We started chastity because I had seen something about it, she put up with my love of latex, masks, hoods and as time has progressed this has become something we do more and Mistress loves. My Mistress wanted a girlfriend, and the mask turns me into what appears to be a girl. I give you the face looks slightly strange, but a photo does not show what it looks like. From my point of view it looks very strange looking out through the eyes and not seeing my reflection, but we all hide under different masks in our lives, so why should this be so wrong. There are videos - but I am not sure yet if I will share them.

Some of you fantasize about cuckolding, I don't and neither does Mistress but the mask gives Mistress a girl to play with, and currently a ladyboy as that's what she wants. I do have a lower part as well that would give me a fake vagina - but it has not been used.

So if you are devoted to your Mistress as you all state you are, what would you do if she told you she wanted a girlfriend?!?! Rage with jealousy get excited in your cages or give her something you could both enjoy.

If you find the images and the thought of Lucy offensive then I will remove her and us from the forums, it is very simple. Myself and Mistress find a lot of what goes on cm the same, but we learn to accept others.

I am sure @Mistress Deborah will comment more later, I have written this quickly at work.

Regards
    Lucy x

SubVerity likes this.
  11. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @SubVerity - Are you saying that I am poor sod?!?! - I hope not ;-)

SubVerity and Wendygirl like this.
  12. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I am so pleased That You took the time to reply, and to explain the thoughts and background. Great Gesture!
    And it is so much better to have the dialog with the source, than to be fired at from supporters, easily victimizing the one I have addressed. Cause that is often the case. They do it in good faith , and to defend, but often it ends up being a chaotic and unpleasant scenario, - and some are even scared off - for good. And the ones being "protected" may not even need or ask for this support team...., but wants to indulge themselves in a constructive debate on the issues ....

As I stated in my remark to @Wendygirl I am totally at ease , if this is what you truly wants. And I hear that the two of you - have managed to merge two different desires into one output: Lucy. That is a happy marriage - and I have no problems with that. I think the sad eyes of Lucy led me to believe that something perhaps was not in sync..., but what can you tell from a photo? You are right...

However I also Do hope That you get from my posts that I quickly migrated the focus away from this initial impression to a more general discussion of responsibility and care when things are getting heavier than the tiny piece og steel or plastic around the our members. I raised a general concern, that once you make serious changes/modifications to another humans expression, You hold a great responsibility for that persons integrity and self awareness.

That was my agenda, not to point fingers and to make anybody remove photos and such. No Way. Please Don't . I was never offended, I was concerned.....

Maybe we Danes are less educated in forum conduct, Than You Englishmen. Don't hold that against us. I hope You after all find it refreshing with inputs from different "cultures"...

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

13. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    ... continued.
    Forgot to reply to your question @philfred . Sorry!

If she wanted a girlfriend? - well in fact she almost got one occasionally - , but it appears as if she is meant for sharing:) And being this stereotype of af male figure I am, I do not say no to a scenario like that, as long as it is not more than an reopened adventure a spicy side dish. If she wanted a girlfriend on the side, or at the top, and me on the side, left in the corner, I would not go along. Period. That is not in my book, and I don't see it being a part of hers - ever... I Would not comply, and that does not - in my book, make me a second or third class sub.
    But we are all different aren't we?

14. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Hi all
    An interesting perspective on Lucy I have to say.
    @BlueEyes I can understand your views but let me assure you that even though I am Philfred's Mistress, above all I am his wife and partner. I adore him and would never do anything to harm him(I would be lost without him).
    We have four children and a strong family life so Lucy is only around occasionally but the bottom line is that we respect each other and both if us only do what we are comfortable with;)
    I know this thread was not aimed at us specifically and I understand and take on your point of view.
    Live and let live I say ;)

MistressBitch likes this.
  15. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    BlueEyes, this is an adult-orientated forum and whilst there will always be vulnerable people out there, I can only imagine the number of submissives who are *genuinely* forced in to things and then proceed to post on this forum is pretty much non-existent.

If a relationship is that abusive, I'd be pretty certain that the "Dominant" (or rather, the sick bully) wouldnt grant the submissive access to the greatest communications platform the world has ever seen :)

Its just a case of accepting "Your kink is not my kink, but thats ok". At least Mistress Deborah and Lucy are living the dream and actually doing the things they think about. Far too often on the internet, its just fantasies that go nowhere.

16. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I think you are very much on the money.

In the fetishist world most people I have met are all very intelligent and well behaved just very broadminded people.

Safe sane and consensual are the way to do things and I can't really remember when I have seen anything but .

Xx Wendy

17. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I really appreciate your feed back and the way You receive my message. Yes, it was somewhat personal, but much more a general observation/concern. Maybe I just worry to much - or some would be kind enough to say that I care too much...
    I act based purely on my observations and general concern, because my actual knowledge of the "setup" is obviously very restricted. I am glad that both of you filled the gap for me, and I wish you the best for the future in the setup you have chosen.

To me it is still fruitful to discuss responsibility in connection with power control, but that is a topic, that I might exercise more , - but in another thread, departed from this, so that no one will take it for being related to your arrangements...

Have a lovely day - both of You:)

18. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I get what you are saying, but it was not a question of whether or not I can accept a specific kink or not. I have no problems with a very liberal range of kinks. It all comes down to a question of whether it is in consent, and if that is the case, it still remains a question of the sanity of the relation. So it has not to be forced upon someone to be a potential problem - in my book. I do not endorse setup/arrangements etc. that inflicts loss of human integrity. Kinks are not that sacred to me...

19. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm trying to word this delicately :)

Isnt it a bit condescending that when, by your own admission, you didnt really know much about the mask that Lucy has, to question the sanity, let alone the consent of the participants? I'm sure Mistress Deborah and Lucy are more than capable of defending themselves, but this is more of a general point I guess, that its not up to you endore set up arrangements that are conducted between mature, sensible adults in a consensual manner.

I believe on another post a while back you mentioned you are not BDSM orientated? Unfortunately many on this site are, and I think you need to understand that whilst kinks are not sacred to you, for many on here, they are.

Sorry, thats not to meant to come across as aggressive (if it does), and its great you've chosen to educate yourself on this particular matter, but I think you do need to realise there is a whole range of lifestyles out there. Last weekend I was at a BDSM event in Brighton where there was "human snail racing" (don't ask, but no snails were hurt!), and whilst it completely freaked me out and made me think I was actually rather a prude, I didnt stop to think the people taking part were mentally deficient :)

20. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks Wendy :)

My reply to @yourpuppymiss is also a suitable reply to your recent post. I may add that I do not completely share your views that there is hardly any unhealthy ( in terms of preserving integrity) kinkiness around. I t just takes place on the perimeter, and victims tends to drop out to God knows what destiny at one point. Maybe that is the reason You don't hear much of them...

21. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I would be very interested to know on what basis that you reach the conclusion that there is "more than hardly any" BlueEyes?

If we're talking anecdotally (which we have to, since I doubt theres any studies in to "the dark side of kink"), in the 20 years or so I've been in the "lifestyle" I've encountered far fewer abusive scumbags than there are in the real world. Theres much more awareness of the lines of consent among BDSM practitioners than there is in "vanilla" world where abused spouses weren't even given adequate legal protections until more recently.

Wendygirl likes this.
  22. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I guess what the crux is that you think very deeply about what is right and wrong because of the way Danish society thinks.
    Once you start to take it to the enth degree you start to loose sight of two people enjoying themselves but in a fashion that your ethics says is wrong.

I look forward to your thread ethical bdsm !!

Xx Wendy

xx

Lucy likes this.
  23. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I certainly got my hands full here;-) - somehow I knew it was to happen, but that is OK. I can handle it, and I do see a lot of efforts to be very civilized in addressing me on this, and I thank You and everybody else for that.

However I do have to object to the box Im being lead into here.
    Let me repeat: I HAVE NO OBJECTIONS TO EVEN EXTREME KINKINESS. I used to inflict a lot of pain to myself. For instance I liked to punch holes in my cock with the tool you use to make extra holes in a leather belt with. Just like that, just for the fun an pain/pleasure of it. I have nailed my balls with glowing iron and more stuff in that department. I heal fast, and has done it numerous times. That is kink - as well, don't you think?

My point is - and I shall repeat it one last time - that no kink is that sacred to me , that it must be allowed to risks taking away your human integrity, or the integrity of some else that you somehow play with/control, - depriving you or him/her the ability to cope with an everyday life for the remaining part of that life, without leaving heavy issues and mental and or physical scares...

That is my take on this, and I hope you all will respect that I have this limits on my acceptance of kinks. You can have no boundaries, or just raise the bar if you feel like it . Take your pick:)

Regarding me reacting to a photo in a somewhat public forum, and addressing those on that photo in that same forum, - is in my book not a major offense. I tried hard to make it clear that I could bed barking up the wrong tree, - but that did not mean that my general concern was all that rude or irrelevant to discuss. Yes or no?

I take that only a few of those who has posted cheering remarks to the photo, really knows the story behind it
    ( well - now we have all been enlightened - thanks to this thread) Yet they just praise what they see. I can see numerous issues in that approach as well..... if we are to look further into the conduct.... Could be a bit condescending as well if you look at it like that, I would think,-)

I have been given very informative and comforting insights from @Mistress Deborah and @philfred , and I am grateful for that. No cause for alarm here, and as I stated somewhere earlier, - I do think that they actually prefer to speak for themselves, - and they did just that, and did it good.

Lady De likes this.
  24. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Whats your definition of human integrity though?

As you can probably guess from my name, in the past I've spent days as a human dog, not allowed to speak, fed from a bowl and having to scratch the door to be let out. Am I now somehow lacking in human integrity because of that?

Neither you (I'm assuming) nor I are qualified to speak to the mental health of any person posting on this forum, especially on the basis of a photo. The rest of philfreds/Lucys posts certainly don't imply any level of psychological damage, in the same way as my own dehumanising treatments at the hands of a Dominant caused no long term trauma.

I've no problem at all with you having limits on kinks, but it seems to be that you are applying your own moral standard to something you have little understanding of. I have a femsub friend who enjoys scarification, something that in my mind is VERY closely related to self harm. In actual fact she has a huge amount of confidence, self-esteem, intelligence and does it simply because it looks good (and I never thought I'd say that). I cannot wrap my mind around someone doing that to themselves (or someone else), but that doesnt give me the right to question her mental well being since its consensual on her part.

In the same way, you don't have the right to draw a line in the sand as to whether or not it risks their "human integrity". As consenting, able minded humans, we have the right to make that choice ourselves.

We may be talking at crossed purposes here, and I definitely don't think you're being rude, I just get uneasy when people apply their own moral values (which is what we're talking about here) to someone else, when all the participants are consenting.

25. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I think you are wrong. There gads been research into this dark side of kink - in fact I have done some myself:

Of course I can only speak from a Danish perspective, but since you ask so directly I can tell you that I have in fact been studying this in the BDSM community in Denmark when I was at the University. Believe it or not, I spent 18 month on research interviewing, and reporting from the community in and around the danish Sado Masochism organization SMIL. And I have seen first hand people being deprived of integrity. I have interviewed people in prison , for having inflicted death on "playmates" because of too extremes measures during BDSM-play. The purpose was to study w why people out of free will hand over control to the extend where it deprives them there integrity, - and also to see what happen to humans in the long run if they in fact had been deprived...
    But of course I can not speak for all. I speak of what I know, and only that...

But I think we should touch base on the subject in another thread, some other time - don't you think?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice