The Emperor's New Clothes?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BlueEyes, May 6, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I find it peculiar that you will deny me my own limits. I simply must misnderundstand you somehow? Because that should be my privilege - to have my own limits, should it not? I do not try to decide what limits other people may or may not have. I simply react based on my limits. I do it with words an opinions, and not with brute force etc. I think I should be allowed to speak up , based on my beliefs, don't you think. I would never even think of trying to deprive you that privilege.

Lady De likes this.
  2. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    I'm not saying there isnt a dark side to kink at all, but you have to address that within the wider context of society. You will find abusive behaviour in all walks of life, and the fact your sample was targeting prisoners is immediately self-selecting. I would imagine (again, with nothing to back it up, perhaps you can help me there!) that the proportion of inmates who were serving time for BDSM related activities was quite low compared to the general prison population.

There are arseholes everywhere, I just think when it comes to (non-consensual) abuse and violence, anecdotally its lower within the BDSM community. If it wasnt, there would be even MORE negative publicity than it garners nowadays. Put it this way, I bet alcohol leads to far more non-consensual assaults or dehumanising behaviour than some consensual powerplay does :)

Re. your second post, I'm not trying to deny your limits at all. One of my first posts in this thread was to quote "your kink is not my kink but thats ok". You're well within your rights to have them, and I think its good that all humans have them - I would worry if I ever met someone who genuinely didnt. Unfortunately, it reads like you're the one trying to impose HIS moral values on others, because as you say yourself, you have kinks which you won't tolerate. I'm afraid to say, thats not your call to make, other than within your own lifestyle. If you want to cast judgement on the participants mental state, thats your choice, but it seems a bit disrespectful to voice those to the people involved when they are clearly consenting.

Its for that reason that I've no issue with you doing whatever you want to do with your own testicles :) So long as I dont have to do it, I say go for it, enjoy yourself and try not to get blood on the carpet.

SubVerity likes this.
  3. yourpuppymiss

yourpuppymiss Member

UK
    Local Time:
    PS. Enjoying the debate ;)

4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I do to - to some extend:) - but I am off to a concert. I will reply later . We are not yet complete in sync;-). Maybe we should consider to move this discussion to PM's at one point..

Have a pleasant evening:)

5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hey, - it was all in all a rather tough day on CM, - Yesterday, But Somehow I asked for it myself, so...
    Let me just say, that I think that I can from time to time be really really hard to flag opinions that are not in sync with the general consensus , that over time embraces even a forum like CM....

Having said that I think everybody behaved- well - maybe from different "cultural" backgrounds, - but never the less - behaved civilized - and I thank You all for that:)

Not more Lucy talk in this, thread. That has been sorted out elegantly. My concerns has been taken care of;-)

However this thread took some turns, and especially @Wendygirl, not to mention @yourpuppymiss and others - participated, and sometimes I really had difficulties, trying to joggle and reply, - and I took considerable time out of my workday to handle this. But well, that is life , sometimes. I don't complain:)
    Having to struggle with my limited English vocabulary however makes it more demanding - I guess you can all imagine that....

To make my day a little more efficient - in terms of handling my assignments in my studio today, I would so much like to wrap up my saying on these twists and turns this thread took yesterday ( feel free to comment - of course!!)

1. I did not intend to impose my kink-codex onto anybody else. I expressed MY VIEWS, and my concern - out of care.

2. The raison d'être of a forum is indeed to ventilate different views, coming from different backgrounds and "cultures", to enlighten debates, inquiries and such. Of course we all advocate when we speak out, whether we like it or not. That is inherent, unavoidable and excusable, don't you think?
    And one more thing to say about the nature of a forum: It is not just a billboard, where you post events and such. It is supposed to be an organism, that evolves, matures, and addresses the various postings in an enlightening fashion....

3. So when I ventilated my concerns yesterday, and addressing my limits, - announcing that kinks where not sacred I find no evidence in my postings that I was trying to impose my views on others, I was ventilating my concerns.
    To speak out does not mean that I hold the eternal truth in my hands, but It shows that I care, that I have a free will to stand by my beliefs, and that my beliefs are important to me.

4. To speak out my concerns and views does not imply that I find no room for other opinions. I'm not an ignorant, nor am I - hopefully - a fool or a tyrant... I find it a bit alarming if the very fast that you speak out your opinion , immediately is labeled: "He is trying to define what is wrong and right for us!" In that texture all fruitful debate will die....... and that is indeed ignorance, not to mention tyranny.....

5. Some suggested that I might have a thing or two against male wanting to dress up in female clothing, that the whole scene of feminization to some degree was repulsive to me. Dead Wrong. I can easily understand urges and desires to present yourself as another sex. I can understand the turn on be feeling lingerie on your skin....
    Makes perfectly sense. I even in an earlier post , stated that I find humans goings this extra miles in pursuit of their inner desires and feelings are more brave than the rest of us.
    Only testerday morning I saluted a well know sissymaid in here with her new outfit the she/he posted in the gallery, @CorsetJane - and stated that when dresses comes in such beauty, I could easily understand why he desperately wanted his wife to embrace his choice of lifestyle. So please back off, with that, thank you all. That is not where I was coming from...

6. And to wrap it up - for now : When I stated that BDSM-play indeed was no alien to me, I would like to make it clear that I actually did leave too much blood in my pants - that it was getting too extreme, and that I found a way out, a way to share my sexlife, my kinks with my wife,- through chastity. And what a brilliant choice, a wonderful replacement of my lonely extreme pain slut kinks! I now have the most wonderful ride with my wife, and I love every second of it - and I do not miss out on the BDSM in my life.

So for the last year there has been no blood on the carpet or in my pants! Lol...
    An no semen either. The very small amounts I have been allowed to release, I have all been told to lick up again....:)

Have a great day!

Lady De and SubVerity like this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Wow
    This got to be a very grown up conversation .
    Xx Wendy

BlueEyes likes this.
  7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I think it's just a cultural thing, as mentioned previously by @Wendygirl . I've noticed that on the whole, CM appearers to be of a very British mindset. We (the British) have a thousand ways of talking around a subject without ever mentioning it directly. It's one of the things that makes the English language so hard to learn or understand or use fully as a non-native speaker.

We have incredibly nuanced sets of meanings, understandings, and figures of speech, which I have to say Blue Eyes has a remarkable control of, but still not 100% - and this is understandable. It might take him 10 years or so of living in the UK to get it fully - many never do, but I suspect that given time he would.

One of the things he would learn is the English sense of reserve. It's a form of politeness, where instead of saying something that may be considered rude or impertinent, or disrespectful we say nothing. Saying nothing, or at least not mentioning a thing by name, is often the path of true politeness. *

The thread referenced in the OP could as well have been left out completely - and this thread been a general thread talking about the subject but not mentioning it directly - and I think we would have given @BlueEyes as easier time of it - and peace may have been more widely spread.

*not that I always behave politely myself of course. Life would be too boring. :D

BlueEyes likes this.
  8. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Damn me and my typo's. Of course I meant 'an' easier time of it in the last paragraph.

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    OK , - beware of my Danish humor, but to pick up from your explanation of the British culture one could sometimes be tempted to label your typical british conduct in here as "Sweet Nothing"....... Lol....
    Your may of course feel free to label the Danish approach in return;-)

Have a great day!

Lady De likes this.
  10. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Lol. Indeed. I cant speak for the Danish approach as I find you all so different, but you personally are certainly prolific.

And that is the lifebood of forums. If no-one posts they die.

11. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That could never be leved at cm .
    Xx wendy

12. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hey Wendy - Help me out here - I'm lost. I don't know how to translate that phrase;-)

13. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Im trying to read through my husbands writing, and was at the end, but your last phrase I do not understand hi.hi

14. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Oh sorry the typo won't help
    Should be " leveled"

The forums on cm are very well read and responded to .

I need a proper governess !!
    Xx wendy

15. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    :)
    - and yes my husband is certainly doing what he can to contribute. Gosh - I might have to put a leash on him soon. hi.hi

maid_carrie likes this.
  16. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Well blue eyes I have to say I am surprised at this thread. And I am happy this has not gotten nasty. I am happy that we are civil here but I am rolling my eyes at the concern over wearing a mask. I think the premise of this thread is highly contrived. Mistress Deborah and phil are long time posters here, well established
    and over the years have demonstrated a life together of fun, mutual consent and mutual love. Why would anyone consider posting a comment because of their involvement with masks?
    I think a lot of people on the site including myself may see the picture and want to try a mask themselves. So what if everyone doesnt want to?
    I would say mutilating your genitals is far more risky than a LOT of things I read about in the kink world but I am not prepared to "warn" a bunch of consenting adults of any dangers. I think the hypocrisy may be obvious.

While I appreciate your opinions and I have enjoyed your usually very sensible posts I think this thread was a non starter and a lot of words over nothing.

allaboutHer likes this.
  17. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well @subklik , to be honest - I do regret this thread myself. It was not my intention to offend anybody, nor was it was it to condemn this particularly kink, it was a - so it presented itself - as a rather poor attempt of showing my initial concern.
    If I only had started out by asking @philfred and MistressDeborah in more layed back terms of the mask, showing some interest instead of boiled over concern, it would have been another story, right?
    I don't know what came over me that early morning, - but I have to say that the origin of my efforts was concern. And only concern.
    A concerned that turned out to be rather misplaced. Sorry All.

Sincerly

18. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    A good photograph should provoke thought and comments thus its a good photo.

Some of us want to take Lucy to bed some not so sure , and obviously having carnal thoughts about Mistress Deborah is like playing with a grenade with the pin out, you do so at your own risk !

No body got really upset so lets not worry too much .

Xx Wendy

BlueEyes and Lucy like this.
  19. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol

so the boys the girls and the in betweenies are all cool;)

(You work out who is who betcha only maybe get one right )

Xx wendy

20. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    You know BlueEyes, your posts are usually really sensible and cool so this one was a bit off. So what? You do not have a reputation for being trouble around here so forget it.
    This is one of the things that makes CM such a great place.

If Mistress Deborah and Phil are cool we can all go back to our usual kinky stuff and keep having fun!

Absolutely cool.

sk

Mascara^Snake, BlueEyes and Wendygirl like this.
  21. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Absolutely cool.-) - and thanks @subklik and @Wendygirl.
    About going back to our kinks - She has ordered me to wear this device from time to time, now that I am well trained in never to touch her cock myself. She likes to be able to tease her cock whenever she feels like it, and with the tube from Steeelworxx she can only get to squeeze the balls...

I could do without the padlock - I love the integrated locks, - but we shall see. Due to the urethal insertion it is not a device for extended 24/7 play...
    But for now her cock is so much more exposed...

[​IMG]

Wendygirl and CorsetJane like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice