New to me

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Zapper, Jan 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Hi everyone,

I have been in a Master slave relationship for just over 2 years now. She has taken authority over my privelage of self pleasure. I am married and my wife is aware of my M/s relationship with another woman.

Anyway, my wife has decided that she does not mind me wearing a chastity device around the house. *she probably knows why but asks no questions. She does not have a key* My Master and I keep a key. I am free to care for my wife's needs without permission but am forbidden from touching myself sexually without Master's permission.

So, to the point. I am now 23 days into this new arrangement. I have had sex with my wife 3 times and been given permission once to self pleasure. Prior to this arrangement I was typically given permission once or twice a week. I get more out of masturbating than I do with sex. I am not sexual with my Master. That is a limit for her.

What I would like to know is how some of you cope with the urge to touch yourself and how you get past the sexual frustration that many of us that enjoy chastity are in chastity for?

I have been controlled for years now but not to this level of strictness to enjoy. So far I am absolutely loving it. Do you all have advice for coping? Im also forbidden from using my wife as a way to circumvent my predicament. I wouldnt want to anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice