First day

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gehorsam, Jul 24, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    So today is my first day locked up. I've had my cb6000 for a couple months now and my wife and I never really played with it. We decided the other day that we would try this out. I get home today from work and strip down to my boxers and jump into bed. And start looking at my Facebook my wife comes in and asks if I would go to the store to grab a few things. I tell her no I'm not in the mood to go and I would get it tomorrow after work. She looked at me smiled and said "put it on now". I laught not knowing if she was joking or serious so she gave me the I'm not kidding look. I obeyed I got up grabbed my 6k and stepped into the bathroom and put it on. I walked to the kitchen and handed her the keys with my now locked cock straining as it was trying to get hard. At her sudden command and sexy authority. I have know idea if or when I will be unlocked.

2. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Welcome to a new life of servitude :)

you'll find that for the first few weeks you'll be in and out of your cage while your body adapts to it's new addition amd you work out what ring size and gap provide the best comfort and security.

Be very open with communication about any undue soreness or loss of sensitivity. Once you've brocken yourself in to wearing it you'll hardly notice it at all.

Sunny, Rachael_ and gehorsam like this.
  3. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks me and my wife communicate rather well. I think I've figured out the right size ring and spacer. Not sure if the cage is right though as when I get erect it pushes it inward and doesn't really lift the cage but I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. Lol.

4. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Well the Wife unlocked me last night when she came to bed. She then demanded a back and leg rub. So I happily complied and rubbed her down for about 20 minutes. She then had me bring her to orgasm the entire time she was stroking me, she brought me to edge about 8 times then stopped suddenly rolled over and said goodnight. This morning I get up and start getting ready for work as I start to get dressed. She pulls the blanket aside exposing herself to me and begins to play with herself. She looks at the clock and states "ahhh to bad you don't have time, give me a kiss and go". I can't wait to get home tonight.

5. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    Sounds like a wonderful start to something great:)

Lady De and gehorsam like this.
  6. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    awesome, been there done that.

Wait until she keeps you locked for a while, then lets you out so you think you are going to have an orgasm, then after satisfying her she makes you put it back on.

7. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Well the wife texted me as I left work saying that she was called into work and that I need to hurry home to watch the kids. As I get near the house she sends me a text says and when you get home put you cage back on and be a good boy. As I walk in the door she shows me the necklace she made with my key on it, and says "hurry up I need to go". I scurry off to the bedroom and do as I was told I walkout and see a smile on her face she walks up and gropes my package.Gives me a kiss says "Good boy" and she left putting her key back securely between her beautiful cleavage. So now I sit wondering what to do with my evening got dinner in the oven, think I will play some video games or watch a movie and wait for her to come home.

Andreasherum and BlueEyes like this.
  8. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Well the wife came home last night and unlocked me after she got comfortable. We sat on the couch and talked for a bit and I resumed playing a video game. A little bit later she told me to go draw her a bath and to make sure that is was not to hot. She made me sit in the bathroom with her while she took a bath to talk with her. After she had me give her a back and leg rub and said maybe today I can get a release rolled over and went to bed.

She has to work a 10 hour shift today at work so as she was getting ready she looked at me and said that I had better get the cage on before she left. I happily complied she is not to fond of the cage but she also knows that if she is not home I will masterbate several times throughout the day. As she walked out the door a few minutes ago she gave me a kiss and rubbed my package and then left with a smile.

spider203 likes this.
  9. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Wife came home for a bit from work today and I got into trouble since I didn't really do anything all day today besides some homework for my class. She said she will deal with me later not sure what she has in mind, on the way out the door she asked if I would like to be unlocked. I said "yes please" she laughed and said "that's nice" and she left. I guess I should probably go and clean up around the house a little bit and get a few things done.

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So happy to see you are learning. :)

11. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress B I am slow learner and very stubborn so this will be I am assuming a very difficult painful uphill battle that I will lose.

12. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Well today started like yesterday woke up took a shower, and the misses told me to lock up as she has to work all day today again. She added a new rule though Sundays I am to not wear clothes till the afternoon when and if I go into town to get groceries or to meander and shop. I am to have a pair of shorts near by that I can throw on incase someone comes over unannounced though.

Joroincharge likes this.
  13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    So far, excellent. I next strongly recommend she join CM, assuming she's not already done so.

gehorsam likes this.
  14. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    I have made the suggestion she said maybe she works a lot and if she does get online its to check Facebook and play her games on there then off to bed to torment me lol. She said she might hop on though to read some of the forums and might add to my posts.

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well worth it even if she only looks in occasionally. Plus she can PM others for ideas etc.

16. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Spent all day locked up yesterday while the misses was at work. I ended up going to bed locked up as I didn't have a key to get out for bed. I spent the whole afternoon cleaning the house cleaned the master bath and bed, living room, kitchen, and did all the laundry, also made roast for dinner. Misses came home last night and woke me up to unlock me and to play with her toy for a bit, she also wanted a back and foot rub and to be serviced. Which I did happily even if it was midnight and I had to get up in 5 hours. She played with her toy for 15 or 20 minutes then rolled over and went to sleep.

So I'm sitting here at work a little bored and she's off work today. She sends me a text asking if I'd like a naughty pic I of course perk up and say yes. She then texts back saying that it will cost me. I ask what that will be expecting she found something on amazon or wants to do something that I would let her have or do anyways. I was wrong though the cost was 2 day extensions per picture 5 if I request a specific body part. Needless to say I just added a week, but it was worth it. :)

kellysbitch likes this.
  17. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Me and the misses took a break from playing for a few weeks due to work and just no time to see each other. So yesterday morning I was happily surprised when I woke up to her tossing me my metal birdcage and saying put it on. Which I did as ordered and she went to work, I spent my day rather uncomfortable as I have not worn a cage in several weeks. She gets home and orders me to pull it out for inspection which I comply. She looks it over and makes sure the lock is on right smiles and puts it back in my pants. We then sit down and watch TV while waiting for our take out to arrive. We end up spending the night watching horror movies and we head to bed. I don't mention anything about taking the cage off and lay in bed while she plays on her Ipad. I then wait patiently for her to take the cage off and hopefully play with her toy. Instead she rolls over gives me a kiss and says good night as she rolls back over and grinds her beautiful butt against me. I ask if she is going to take the cage off so I can sleep as per our contract she wrote. She replies that she is using the sub section to amend the contract as she wishes. I groan which she replies "I will add that to your whip count, now good night." So I slept the night locked up really uncomfortably as that was a first time. I was woken up this morning by her fondling my sack and her unlocking the cage followed by a hand job. She then left me unlocked and went back to sleep and I went to the living room and started watching a movie. She came out and told me to put the cage back on but I was near the end and did not want to pause so she began to count down. Which I ignored when she got to one I heard "uhuh thats ok". The movie ended and I got up and put the cage back on and told her I didn't want to stop watching the movie, she said that it was "fine" and left the keys on the bed. She that she is working till late my time and when she gets home she will correct the problem. During the time we took a break she bought a few new toys namely a riding crop that she really likes. So I am not looking forward to her getting home, I know I deserve to be punished and I have no idea what she has in mind, but I doubt I will like it.

steele likes this.
  18. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Well I was correct the misses got home and hour ago. She acted like nothing was going to happen and for a second I thought she forgot. I was wrong I walk into the bedroom with her holding the crop and am told to remove my underwear and to bend over. She then beat my ass a crimson red and covered in welts. I learned my lesson.

steele and spider203 like this.
  19. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    I've been left unlocked yesterday and today. Was paddled again last night for ignoring my KH. I am going to get paddled again tonight because I was giving her a massage while we were laying in bed. Her with a sore shoulder from beating my ass. And while I was giving her a massage my hand touched and lingered to often on her spots I have to have permission to touch at all. She was to tired to beat me again so she said she will do it when she gets home from work tonight. As she is working later than me today I am to go home and put my cage on the second I am home and send her a picture. Then I have to clean the house and make dinner. If I make her mad or make any mistakes she will add to my beating. Not looking forward to going home tonight.

steele likes this.
  20. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Figured I'd give an update. Me and the misses took a break from chastity for a while due to a lot of things going on. So it has been several months since I have been locked up, which was nice and I was allowed to grab her or ask for sex during that time. I came home Friday after work and found my jailbird cage sitting on the bed with the lock. She left a not telling me that I better have it on before she got home from work and that I better not masturbate before I put it on either. So I hopped in the shower and edged myself twice, and then got out and put the cage on as per her request. As soon as she came home she walked up to me gave me a kiss and grabbed her package to check that the cage was on. She asked me if I masturbated before I put it on I told her I edged myself but I did not get off. She smacked me in the face and told me that I was not told to do that. I was shocked and surprised that she did that and with the tone she talked to me in. That was a first for me as she gets a stern tone but the only time she has smacked my face is when we are rough housing around the house never that hard either. She then added that I just added time to my next release date. I asked when that was she told me its none of my business and that I better not ever ask again or she would add more time. She then gave me a list of things she wanted done before the night ended and told me to get going. I walked away with a cage that was a tad tighter than before, and a little bit of confusion as to what was going on.

That night after I completed her tasks she tied my hand to the bed and then sat on my face and told me to please her or else. I did my best and with enthusiasm. I got her off rather quickly and she gets super sensitive afterwards so she rolled off of me rather quickly after that so I could not touch her any more. She then told me that I did a great job better than I have done the past month or two. I thanked her but did not add mistress or anything to the end so I received a slap to my swollen jewels. She then asked me to thank her again this time I added 'schatz' she approved and then asked if I'd like to have my cage taken off. I said I did almost beggingly at which she laughed and said that "I already played with it once today, why should it get any more, and that I probably couldn't handle it". I begged her to take it off as I was extremely turned on by her sudden new attitude and demeanor. She undid the lock and started to take the cage off and I tried my best to stay still.

She got the cage off and I felt her warm mouth envelope her toy which caused me to moan with enjoyment. She then pulled off and I felt the cage being pushed back on. She then demanded that I got soft again so she can lock her toy back up she was done with it for the night. She ended up flicking her jewels a couple times to get it to go down enough to get the cage back on and locked. She then said she will play with it later when she wants. I have been locked up since then, she has touched her toy once since Friday night which was last night while we were at a restaurant with family she reached over and rubbed the cage for a second while looking at me. A few minutes later I made a dumb comment towards her to my brother in law in a joke. She looked at me with the angry face and said nothing but "7" which means she added 7 more days till I get a release.

Today she has given me a list of things to get done before she gets home from work again. Hopefully I can get them done and maybe get a couple extra things done to surprise her and give pity and mercy on me.

spider203 and DarkKnight like this.
  21. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    lucky man. :spank:

gehorsam likes this.
  22. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    So last night I got all of my chores done and then a lot of extra stuff. She came home and was really impressed but didn't say anything. So the night went on like normal we went to dinner with some friends. We came home and she asked me in that not so much as asking as more of telling me to put the kids to bed.

She then took a shower so I warmed a towel in the dryer and got her some night clothes out. She was surprised by this as well but didn't really say much. She just smiled at me and thanked me. She climbed into bed and started playing on her phone. I got ready for bed which for me is now nothing but underwear and climbed into bed. I started to give her a back and body rub as she said she had a hard day at work. As I started to finish she asked me to turn the bedroom light back on.

So I got up and did that she then told me to grab her key and to kneel on the bed. I got turned on and hoped that I was going to get some attention. She took the lock off and asked if I'd like to take it off for the night. I said yes she said that's nice but I decide. I agreed with her. She started to pull the cage off but stopped because I was getting to excited in the cage. She waited till I had gone soft again. She took it off and told me to put it up and to turn the light back off.

I did so and on my way back to bed she took her pajama bottoms off and told me to service her. I did so happily once she was happy. We laid in bed kissing and making out. Something we haven't done in a long time. I realized that we almost never do that anymore. Usually we just have sex then I go to sleep next to her. We never just made out anymore or anything. I got my orgasm and was content with just going to sleep.

As we made out she reached down and started playing with her toy. She edged me 10 or 12 times while we made out. She then told me to clean her legs and special spot off. As I tend to drool a little adding to the wetness. So I used my underwear to wipe her dry again. She continued to edge and slap her jewels to make sure I didn't get to close while I did that. She then got up and went to the bathroom and told me to get my underwear back on. So I got up and grabbed my now wet underwear and put them on.

She walked out of the bathroom and started kissing me again. Then she did something she has never done in the almost 9 years we have been married. She dropped to her knees pulled her toy out and started sucking it like never before. She stopped for a second to look up at me and told me that I am not allowed to come. I said yes schatz and she went back at it. I had to concentrate really hard not to just as it started to become to much she stopped and went back to bed. Leaving me there speechless and ready to beg and do anything for more. She told me not to touch it and to come to bed. I complied begrudgingly she rolled over and gave me a kiss and edged me a couple more times. Then said good night as she rolled over and rubbed with magnificent butt against me. It took a bit for me to actually go to sleep.

This morning I got up and dressed as I was leaving for work she came over. To give me a kiss goodbye she grabbed her toys and rubbed them for a minute. Smiled and told me to have a good day at work. Not sure what I'm in for when we get home from work but I'm a little excited for it.

bondinchas and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice