Now what?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by samseaborne, Jun 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    When the cold hard reality comes crashing down on you that your chastity fetish is now and everyday theme in your relationship with your significant other and you come to understand that you may never feel the inside of a vagina or the release of a full orgasm again.

Are you happy you did what you did or do you regret some of it and would like to turn the clock back?

Are you the luckiest guy in the world or a victim who has now turned over his sexual existence to someone who has surprised you?

Zevon and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Fortunately my partner likes to feel me inside her, even if almost without exception she teases me with "is it in yet". I never really know if she is joking or not. Far more lucky than a lot on here.

Sometimes I wonder if she keeps me locked up for me or if she really does like it. Sometimes I wish I could play with some of the toys that are locked in the toolbox. And yeah sometimes I miss the freedom of simply having a wank.

But nar I am lucky that I have a partner that enjoys my company AND also shares or at least entertains a different intimacy than other people.

She said the other day that the cage is better than a wedding ring...lol....it does rather keep ones mental focus on the only one who can grant an erection. I think I am better for her locked up, and definitely more productive with my time...lol.

3. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    The last orgasm my wife gave me also happened to me the first one of the year, and afterwards she said that should last me for a year or two. I couldn’t tell if she was joking or not. Also, my wife apparently has reached the point where denying me access to her pussy arouses her, even if she is craving PIV her denying me arouses her even more. Also she had me finger her to an orgasm while having me talk about keeping me locked up for the rest of the year. So, pretty much sure this is the result of my own creation and wouldn’t change anything about it.

true42, remyruff, starflyer and 2 others like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Now focus all your efforts and energy on your KH and see how it can improve your life and your relationship, and if you can please them enough then maybe they will please you!

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Love it when my wife talks like that :)

6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why not both?

Mrs Edge has taken this long time fun game of ours and turned it into a permanent, real life fantasy. I have a Groundhog Day every morning, waking up filled with love and desire for her, knowing that I've got a long and healthy life ahead of me in which I will never be unlocked and inside her again.

I thank her often, and let her know how fortunate I am.

Pepe_, Headtrip and littleguy3 like this.
  7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I have to admit I get wet when I lock up husband or tell him he's going to be denied or even think about how I control his penis.

the fingering and tongue will help but eventually I do have to have him.

8. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    My locking situation isn't strict necessarily, but sexual contact is roughly monthly between us. She does not have a high drive at all, where i do. She loves PIV after I make her orgasm with my hand, so rarely do I get denied after giving her one.

That said she does like what locking me up does for the sex. My orgasms are extremely intense now. We got some time last night (I had in my mind just her) and her reaction to me convulsing was elation.

She likes me locked but doesn't order it or seem to force it. I like me locked so aside from any physical issues, it stays on.

9. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Same. I have learned that she much prefers PIV but wants to feel me inside her and she gets a lot out of the intensity with which I orgasm now. She also has learned that she can have me lick her or use a vibe on her without feeling guilty for not reciprocating.

We got into an ugly habit where there was a point where she felt "a duty" to give me an orgasm even if she wasn't up for anything herself. She would arouse me, see that I had an orgasm and then check it off her list of things to do. This was great for me, I enjoyed the attention but in my less is more world now the orgasms are so much more powerful, meaningful and what she truly wants to do in the moment.

I'm not sure how we could even go back to the old way without a cage. I'm on a release around once every two months now and I wouldn't change that for anything.

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    How frequently are you sexually intimate in between releases?

11. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    I hear you. I cannot even get it up when her attitude is “duty”. if she isn’t into it, caged or not, I cannot perform. Then again, sometimes I have ED issues where she wants me to pound her rear, but my cock won’t get up. Mentally I am so freaking Kirby and dieing to pound her but he just doesn’t work sometimes. She uses that to tell me I didn’t really want to cum, locks me back up, no further stimulation for me, and then I usually use the strapon or my hands and mouth, or both until she’s had enough

12. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    @littleguy3 It depends on her and what she wants. She will tease me, arouse me, fondle me every few days. When she wants something, I usually get some teasing in return but getting out of the cage is infrequent.

Not at all uncommon for her to just say something like "I have a surprise for you tonight that you'll enjoy. I'm going to let you lick me." Her idea. Her timing. Her agenda.

13. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Yes.

14. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm happy with no regrets.

I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

I can't be a victim since I gave her the key, asked her to take control of my sexuality, and told her it's totally up to her if/when I'm released for an orgasm.

It's extremely unlikely I will ever experience PIV again.

She does allow me out for a full orgasm every 1-2 months. She's okay with that for now. If she decided never to release me for a full orgasm again or suggested longer intervals, I couldn't go back to what things were like before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice