Our chastity reboot.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by VinnyDfl, Aug 11, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Due to multiple surgeries and a lung cancer scare, chastity has been hit and miss over the last few months. Now that I am fully recovered and my wife no longer thinks she is dying due to many tests trying to determine if she has lung cancer, (it was not) we are back on track in our 13th year of chastity. As always we raise the bar each year.

This year my wife vowed to be stricter about orgasm denial as she has seen how obedient I get when horny. Today she informed me that I will only get a full orgasm on my Birthday, Valentine's Day and on our Anniversary. I have gone six months between orgasms one year but then my wife felt guilty and went to an orgasm for me every 2-3 months.

This should be interesting.

Dmitry likes this.
  2. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Update- wife may want chance to decide if I get to orgasm as it completely removes the burden on her. Roll a pair of dice and 10 or higher gets me an orgasm. Gives me a one in four chance. Will find out this weekend which way she wants to go. She also read about a wife who has her husband do chores around the house naked. She liked that idea. She also wants me to buy new parties, which I did since tho old ones do not fit due to substantial weight loss. We have a whole list of things she wants to do agsin now that we are both healthy agsin after a bad few years. Holding in enemas, butt plug, hoods, handcuffs, Icy Hot on balls, ball whipping, ass paddling, gags, blindfolds, weights to hang from my cage, and more that I cannot remember. We do not set things in stone or write a contract.

My wife makes the rules, does not have to tell me and can change them without prior notice. Makes chastity easy for her and me as it is dynamic ever changing to keep it fresh and does not force my wife to be a slave to a chastity contract or unchanging rules. We adapt to our circumstances and desires at will which makes it workable for us.

My house has a six foot wall around it to keep out the riff riff. This slows my wife to get me to do outside yard work naked but since it is 102 degrees here almost daily we will defer outdoor fun till fall.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice