Birthday treat

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Julie, Jan 14, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Well it has been over a year since I had the idea to see how long I could keep my husband locked up.

In fact it was a year at Christmas. He is 24/7 now and accepting it very well. I promised him some relief over the Christmas period and that just never happened, I just played with it from time to time and edged him pushed sounding rod down it just for fun.

I have a new electric sound which is fantastic, really gets him hard, seems such a shame to lock it away again. but I do, and the sound of the padlock clicking still does it for me, always makes me smile. [​IMG]

So I told him as he had been so good I will defiantly give him a surprise for his birthday, which was last Tuesday. So off he went and I knew he would not be back until about six in the evening. I got all dolled up for his return my lovely long latex dress and latex stockings and latex corset, all my make up done, hair all teased up and waited for him coming home. During the day I sent him a few texts and pictures of me playing, as you do...lol, just to tease him and remind him that I had not forgot about his big surprise. Telling him that it could be having just what he has wanted for a year and always been denied...Just wait and see.

Well he came home I unlocked him and told him to shower, gave him a big lipsticked kiss, with tongs, well Officer Dribble stood up to attention right away, I stroked it with my long red nails and teased the top of it and pushed my longest nail slowly down his wee hole, and whispered " Later my love, Later", I stood and watched him shower as I did not want a repeat of that other shower incident, and helped him get dry. Put his clear CB 6000 on him, he got dressed and we had a wonderful evening meal I had prepared in the afternoon.

We sat opposite each other at the table, he was so lovely, saying very nice comments on my hair and make up and telling me how much he loves me and will do anything for me, bless him. I kept digging my 6 inch heel gently into his crotch and smiling. After dinner and a couple of bottles of wine I stood up went around to his side and kissed him again long and passionately, again with tongs, and that something I have denied him also, he can only ever give me a peck on my cheek, and said be upstairs in 10 minutes.

I took off my latex dress and laid on the bed. He came in and I took his CB6000 off and again Officer Dribble stood up. I put my fingers around it and lowerd my head towards it and I heard him sigh, at which point I looked up and said that will come later....

I turned over on to all 4's and said please make love to me just like you used to do...He knelt behind me and slowly pushed it in and then started thrusting slowly I must admit it was so nice for me also..and I very nearly relented my plan at that point. But NO after a few strokes I pulled away and shouted SURPRISE!!! and that's all your getting [​IMG] I pinched the end of Officer Dribble and it shrunk right down, I then put him back in his small metal cage and clicked the pad lock.

I instructed him to finish me off with his tongue, as I was still in a quite excited state. This he did without question, My God did it feel good. After He asked why? I said just to remind you my love of what your missing, now that thing between your legs in so useless to me. he said will we ever do that again? Probably not I replied....... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I walked off biting my lip and laughing...... [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Looks like he's now good for another year......
    :):spank::spank::)

slave_m and Mistress Julie like this.
  3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @latexjulie Hello Mistress Julie, I read this on fetlife and thought at the time OMG.. You certainly have him sorted now. Good Luck and best wishes
    Hugs
    Lucy x

Mistress Julie likes this.
  4. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    @latexjulie Yes my love, you did it again. I thought all my birthdays had come at once when you asked me to make love like we used to do. I thought you would change your mind right up to the point I entered you and felt the warmth of your beautiful pussy. Once in, the feeling was totally mind blowing, beautiful, wonderful and for you to just pull away after a few seconds, and laughing was to me like being in a train crash.
    I honestly think, that of all the cruel things you have done to me over the last year, and there have been lots, with the ruined orgasms, and some of those toys you have bought, this has to be the worse one ever. My balls were aching for hours after, I mean really hurting. That's how much effect it had on me. [​IMG]
    Even after few seconds of pure bliss I very nearly came, you timed it to perfection.[​IMG]
    Oh to make love to you at least one more time would truly be heaven. [​IMG]
    Please Please can we do it one more time...?

HollyC likes this.
  5. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]......NO!.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :spank: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

slave_m, HollyC and Joroincharge like this.
  6. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Wow yikes wow!

7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Oh John....Good luck with the pleading. Oh and there is your answer. I was a little late with my post.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    what a gal :)

9. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    @John Morgan,
    Absolutely no point in pleading , grow a set of balls. :D Oh and a cock big enough to be worthy....... Mr Teenie Weenie.......:p

This is so funny.

slave_m and HollyC like this.
  10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    You have got someone who knows how to do things properly. Rest assured there are plenty of other ways to get your balls to ache. And while you remain locked up.

:):spank::spank::)

slave_m and Rita like this.
  11. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Poor lucky guy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice