Coming up on my year

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kali, Dec 7, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Having been locked since 1/1/12, I have to admit it hasn't ben as difficult as I thought it might be. After about 12 weeks, it really became a non-issue. Madam noticed that I tended to get really needy about the same time I needed to be milked, so she switched me to a rather large dildo to stimulate my prostate. It has a suction cup base, so she basically just stuck it on the wall in the bathroom and told me to take care of myself.

This had the dual result of really opening me up and reducing the effort on her part. After equiring me to use it everyday for a few weeks, I've been back to once every other week or so for at least the last quarter. The other result is that when I do get aroused, my first urge is to ask permission to use the dildo, even though I know it will likely be denied. Madam knows that she can arouse me at a touch and that she is the focus of my erotic needs, but she likes that my headspace is that of the receiver, not the giver.

Anyway, Madam was having me research different NYE events we, or her and a friend, could attend and she just casually said "Remember, i said "at least a year.""

The funny thing is I didn't immediately realize what she was talking about. And my first thought after I did was "but then I won't be locked up!" and it wasn't a happy thought.

More mental changes I guess. Life goes on.

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Long term chastity often has that effect, kali33

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice