My Journey as Mistress Wolf

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Wolf, Jul 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    As some of you may know I am Caged Wolf's Mistress, Wife and Key Holder.

I still feel new -ish to being the Mistress in my life and marriage. Caged Wolf's decision all those years ago saved our marriage and helped me to become a better wife, mother, lover, and person.

Here's a little of my story:

I grew up the youngest of two, my older sibling and I get along the best of times and ignore each other the rest of the time. Growing up I learned to "duck and cover" it was safer that way. The result of this was that I turned into a submissive person.

After Caged Wolf and I made "the switch" as we call it, I've come out of my shell. So many of our friends and family have commented on how much I have matured. This maturity has let me have the confidence to remove a few people who were "toxic" from my life. I did a lot of soul searching before I made that decision, and am grateful to this day I did.

One of the hardest things I've had to do after the switch was to ask Caged Wolf to do things for me. (I've never felt comfortable asking for help.)

A few months ago a person who was supposed to be a good friend and mentor to Caged Wolf and I (the former Mistress C) showed her true colors. She in fact isn't Dom, nor does she have the training she claimed to have. She also had tried to drive a wedge between Caged Wolf and I. Thankfully, this did not happen. I found out after our friendship ended that she enjoyed trying to break up couples.

The two ladies who performed our vow renewal and collaring ceremony performed a cleansing on our house, and since then the energy in our house has gone back to normal.

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    i am so very lucky to have found Mistress Wold, and to have been able to turn our life together into what it is now, to see Her grow into herself, into the strong, beautiful woman who loves and controls me. It has been an interesting and bumpy ride, but i feel we are finally settling into the reality of a truly FLR.

Thank you Mistress Wolf for accepting this change and becoming who you are today! i love you more now than i ever thought i could.

Gray Wolf

Dufty, manintyres and Mistress Wolf like this.
  3. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Last night after great sex I came up with a suggestion for Caged Wolf.

For every orgasm he gives me he will be locked up for the equal amount of days. (I lost count last night at 5)

Caged Wolf was excited about my suggestion.

Dufty, manintyres and Lucy like this.
  4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Mistress Wolf.
    It's great to hear from you. I have followed Grey Wolfs blog for some time and your dynamic is very interesting. I am glad you sorted out your bad penny it's a shame some people are like that. I wish you both the best on your journey.

manintyres and Mistress Wolf like this.
  5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    this is a very touching read, thank you so much for sharing!

6. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you @wishful and @ladylionzsissy.

Caged Wolf and I have gone through so many things over the years together, and we come out stronger afterwards.

We have both agreed that there is no going back to the way our relationship was before the power switch.

Mascara^Snake and manintyres like this.
  7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wolf,
    Just wanted to thank you again for the weekend away...

8. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    You are most welcome Caged Wolf!

manintyres likes this.
  9. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    That's bitter sweet

10. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    That sounds like a good plan. And it's great that you have a great time together.

Mistress Wolf likes this.
  11. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    i just wanted to say Thank you Mistress Wolf! knowing that i have over 8 days of locked time ahead of me (with almost 1 1/2 days locked now) is mind changing. i am loving the thought that something i do to serve you, to bring you pleasure, will result in adding to the duration of my confinement, and that the odds say i will be locked far more than i am not.

Thank you so much for understanding and overcoming your uncertainty of enforced chastity Mistress! iIt really is my honor to serve you in this way!

12. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    I love reading this thread,
    It's so lovely reading about such a loving couple and thank you for sharing your journey with us

13. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    A few weeks ago Caged Wolf and I were on AFF trying to find a third. He had been chatting with a guy for a little while. I think after a while I ended up sitting next to Caged Wolf while he was typing so I could read. (we do this frequently) Anyway, Caged Wolf asked the guy what he was looking for in a female partner. The guy's response "I'm looking for a submissive slut". o_O My eyes literally bugged out. (I never would have gone for that idea even before the power exchange.) Caged Wolf ended the chat, the guy later sent a private message asking why we had left. When Caged Wolf brought up what the guy had said his response was "I never said that". :confused:

So we're still searching for the third.

14. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I forgot to post this earlier Caged Wolf and I went on a four day camping trip. We went to PolyCamp. It was a great way to immerse ourselves with poly-minded people. We sat through several seminars: intro to camp, flirting 101, beyond polycamp, and a few others. Right now we aren't sure if we'll be going back next year, but we both agree it was good that we went on this trip.

We volunteered to work in the kitchen (which gave us a lower entry cost) and the food we helped prepare was awesome! We tried a few of the vegan options and they were good. The Sunday dinner was Thanksgiving. The chef brined the turkey and I am already trying to find similar recipes to duplicate at home.

(eventually we would like to have the third live with us, if at all possible) We have friends who are a quad with multi partners (the core couple plays with extra people) who moved into one house five years ago. Last year they all moved out of state together. This idea has intrigued me because the core couple started out as friends before they moved on to other relationship.

Sorry for the ramble, but I'm excited!

15. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    There is a gentleman Caged Wolf and I have been chatting with on AFF. It has been fun to flirt with someone new. While I was chatting with him we got to talking about tattoos I showed him the picture I want turned into a tattoo (A skeleton key with a crescent moon and stars wrapped around the whole thing). He asked why I wanted the key and in a roundabout way he guessed our dynamic. His next question for me was if Caged Wolf would get punishments for doing things with the gentleman. He confessed that the thought turned him on.

Both Caged Wolf and I have a good feeling about this gentleman. So fingers crossed that things go well.

On another note, Caged Wolf and I went back to the facility where we had our handfasting and his collaring. I talked privately with the people who had attended the ceremonies about the removal of mistress c from our lives. And they (multiple people) said they wanted to say something about adding her into our dynamic not being a good thing. But they felt it wasn't their place to tell us. One of our friends did tell us, and she refused to come to the ceremony. We almost lost our friendship with this very close friend over mistress c.

I was also talking to a good friend at the facility about mistress c and the stories she told me about her really opened my eyes. If she hadn't already been removed from our lives those stories would have been the deciding factor.

The big kicker? Mistress c isn't Dominant at all. She claimed to be something she's not.

In the end we did the right thing we got rid of everything mistress c ever gave us and had the entire house cleansed by the ladies who preformed the handfasting and collaring ceremonies. We also did a banishing spell on mistress c. After all of these things were done our lives have felt better. Almost as if a weight has been lifted off of us.

Jblocked and Lucy like this.
  16. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    The main reason we did the banishing spell on her was she claimed to others that she "practiced" black magic. There would be times where Caged Wolf would be injured and she would turn up sick for some reason at the same time. (Rule of Three) And she seemed to take pleasure that Caged Wolf was injured. She had no sympathy whenever he was hurt.

Another major problem was none of us seemed to please her. She always had criticisms for all of us not just Caged Wolf.

SubVerity likes this.
  17. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I'm very glad things have been going better since the cleansing and banishing!

I do have one question though. I mean this as a serious question for my education, not as a questioning of your judgement at all!
    You said that [QUOTE="Mistress c isn't Dominant at all. She claimed to be something she's not.[/QUOTE]
    What do you mean by that? How were you (or whomever made the call) able to tell and distinguish?
    For all that my husband introduced me to chastity years ago, I'm still trying to sort out the levels of domination and what it means. And where I think I fall, which is why I'm asking.

18. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    @MistressPhedre after we had removed her from our life we were talking to some of our mutual friends (who stopped being friends with her long before we did) We were told by two of our friends that "she only spent one "session" with" someone who was Dom. I guess she thought this made her Dom. (Caged Wolf and I were completely shocked by this. She had approached US)

We initially chose to bring her into the dynamic because she said she was Dom and could help guide us along the path we had chosen. Not only wasn't she NOT Dom, she was and still is a toxic person. Whenever one of her friends quit being friends with her she told us she didn't know why they had terminated the friendship. Nothing was ever her fault.

It got to the point that the three of us (Caged Wolf, our teenager and I) dreaded her visits, whether we went to visit her or had her over to our house.

19. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I'd definitely picked up on the toxic aspects both from your thread and Caged Wolf's! I've delt with toxic people in my life (as I'm sure most people have) and applaud you both on recognizing her as such and removing her.

20. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    We didn't realize she was toxic until it was pointed out to us. One of our good friends said she thought I would have picked up on (she-who-shall-not-be-named) sooner. I had recently ended a familial relationship because it was a toxic one.

21. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Happier news: I had been texing with my man friend today. And there were a grand total of 65 texts from him. (granted some were continuation texts)

MistressPhedre and Caged Wolf like this.
  22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    :) Hope you continue to enjoy His conversation and attention Mistress Wolf! Looking forward to meeting him soon!

kellysbitch and Mistress Wolf like this.
  23. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I'm enjoying everything about him. I'm sure he's enjoying the fact that I'm not acting like a crazy woman.

i.e. His last text from yesterday afternoon, he asked if he could text me later. I told him that was okay. I didn't get a text from him until around lunchtime today. (It didn't bother me that he hadn't texted me yet. I have no claim on him...., just flirty texts & emails.)

24. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wolf and Her new man friend were texting while we were on our way home from the Social Club last night (this morning). Add another 34 texts.. covered several subjects, adn are starting to feel out the boundries!

25. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I went through my phone this afternoon and added up all of the texts I've received from my gentleman friend (some ended up split so they came in three separate texts).

Grand Total for the last three days: 148!!

I hope he is as great to get along with in person as he seems to be online.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice