Crossroads

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by annual2007, Sep 17, 2016.

?

Is a sissygasm cheating?

1. Yes

8.3%
  2. No

91.7%
Random Thread
  1. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    I am at a bit of a Chastity Crossroads. I've been gradually easing myself into this whole thing for a while now. I don't wear my cage constantly, due to work issues and also a little fear. I do however remain chaste without the cage. I'm in an Emlalock session at the moment, tho I haven't put the lock on. I just put the cage on when it suits, is comfortable and when I'm in danger of losing control. I self-lock. The hardest way, I think.
    My main aim of chastity is to a) abstain to build up some libido to make it worthwhile and also b) I like the idea of being denied for long enough to be dripping uncontrollably and maybe be able to induce a prostate orgasm.
    I've never had a prostate induced orgasm, or "sissygasm" before and am really turned on by the idea of no penile stimulation.
    Over the last couple of weeks, I've been building up the time without. Getting to the week mark reasonably easy. Last week, I caved in and lost control. This week I'm dealing with it a lot better. Tho I nearly edged myself too far last night!
    I guess my point is, should I go and buy a suitable toy now, with a view to having a sissygasm, or is this just my brain at the 1 week mark trying to circumvent the ban? I haven't started dripping yet, nor have I ever. When I started this stint, I was hoping to get to the 2 week mark, at least. This is still possible if I sissygasm, right? It doesn't entirely count as a release, does it?
    Please help me decide the best path.

2. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    First off, don't sweat it. It should be fun, not work. It's more of a mindset, a goal that you should approach from a day by day manner. Resist temptation, which is hard I know. The device isn't the complete answer. It's the tool to help you achieve your goal.
    A locked C/D friend of mine advised me when I first attempted self chastity, "One day leads to another. Soon it'll be a week, then a month, then several months." She was right.

joe01 likes this.
  3. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Ok, thanks for the reply. I understand what you're saying, its just so tempting to still do stuff when locked! Especially when I kinda want to move on from traditional orgasms

4. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    An Update!

I decided to buy a new prostate massager. I didn't really seem to do the trick. But after warming myself up for quite a while, I ended up pounding my ass with my faithful old dildo and I got so very very close. I could feel it within me. A completely different sensation, but so exhilarating. I wasn't even properly hard in my cage. In fact, I haven't really been pushing it at all today, despite all the arousal at hand.
    This has been a real landmark day. I feel like I can really make this happen. I am going to rest and recover and try again in a couple of days. I am now at the stage where I am occasionally dribbling too. It tastes like I am getting close to where I want to be with my chastity, at last!

joe01, xcitedsisssy and Gabriellia like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice