Going from short term to long term denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady Jezerae, Jun 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Today my pet has been in denial for 1 month 2 weeks 6 days before this is longest was only 3 weeks. We do not have a good device that he can wear 24/7 as of now so he goes back and forth between mechanical and mental chastity as of now. I have no concerns with him about cheating "making himself cum w/o permission" so that isn't even a factor.

My question though is that we have been heavily talking about where we want to take this, and he is interested in long term/permanent chastity. I think this is where my interest fall as well, but... he wants to go from 3 weeks prior to this all the way through til Christmas which is close to 8 months of being in denial/chastity. I am curious as to any potential dangers that we may face if this is the path that we choose to take?

2. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    hello Lady, I have had my slave locked for 2 years and 7 months plus, his only time out of a cage has been for cleaning and shaving, a little teasing, or to change cages. i have seen no reason to allow him orgasm, he has has a few ruined cums while locked, but no full release. he drips from time to time, but thats about it. his balls have a nice color and look big and beautiful. fun for me, since i enjoy busting! but as of today, there have been no problems.

jung-sklave, slave_m and Sunny like this.
  3. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

Lady J,
    We have been trying to get this lifestyle to work for us for 10 years!!! We tried 9 or 10 devices, including a Neosteel & a Lori's before finally finding Mature Metal. Before the Jailbird arrived, I'd never managed to stay caged an entire week. But, after one return for adjustment, it fits like a glove. She allowed me a 30 day break-in period, key in hand. Then she requested the key back. And now, even though we'd never made a week before, I've been caged for 5+ weeks and she is ready for long term/permanent chastity. She tends to ebb & flow on her long term desires, but has made it clear that 6 months is the minimum this time. That takes us to Thanksgiving. You two apparently have some experience and if you both feel up to the challenge, then endurance is definitely a personal choice. I will give him credit for being able to maintain without the cage on 24/7. That's a different kind of man. I need the reassurance of steel and the power of the key in her possession to get me through the 'hard' times. :) Good luck & keep us posted.

4. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I finally got to where I could wear my CB6000s for about 3 days in a row and then would be on the honor system. My wife even left the key with me at times knowing that I would not cheat. Why would I when I was the one who wanted to be denied? My experience with myself is that I tried to do the same thing, go from a few weeks to a few months. Mentally it sounded great and excited the heck out of me when my wife would remind me how long it would be before she let me cum. However, having been married to me for about 45 years and knowing that I often asked for more than I could handle during BDSM, she knew just when to let me cum for a very pleasant surprise. Since I did not ask for it and she was in charge of my penis, still is, I did not feel like I let myself down. Win-win for all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice