????

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastity_male, Nov 26, 2013.

1. chastity_male

chastity_male Member

australia
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Im currwntly self locking my manhood in a cb6000,and my partner is ok with me doing so but diesnt want to see it or know about it. She is very shy in the bedroom. So im unsure what to do and how to gwt her to be my key holder. I really want her to be my KH and be her "sissy" locked up and getting kinky demands that i follow
    How can i get to this stage? Please help

2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Sadly, this is a pretty common question here. I wish there was a simple four step process that transformed every normal vanilla relationship into whatever kink one of the partners wanted. Unfortunately, the only real advice I can offer is to communicate with your partner. Let them know the what you would like it to be, and then drop it. If she is interested there are loads of information available for her to research, advice from Mistresses here, or I'm sure you have ample fantasies to share with her. If she isn't into it, there isn't a whole lot that you can do. My Beloved started out pretty similar to your partner, but with time, communication, and encouragement she has begun to really embrace her inner Queen. Best of luck! You may even just want to show her this site and ask her to look through some of the forums and see if that gets a conversation started.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Start of by considering, What's in it for her based on what you know about her as she is.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice