24/7 ....... ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by annual2007, Jun 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    My default setting is caged, 24/7, out for cleaning, shaving or play time obviously.
    Occasionally my Wife will decide she wants me to be cage free for a few days, like maybe every few months, but that’s becoming more rare as we are coming up on our fourth year using chastity cages.
    I’ve been in MCN devices the last two years and they’re super comfortable, I can sleep and exercise in it without issues.
    I would say I’m probably caged 325-340 days a year at least. And I’m guessing it’ll be more with each passing year

2. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Thats impressive
    Not sure that i could achieve thst
    There serm to be too many occassions at present where i feel.i cant wear my cage. I do quite a bit of manual labour and my.mind tells me it would be in the way, pehraps i just need to push myself harder
    Theres a lot to learn
    Mainly at present i wear it when there are times i would be able to masturbate if it wasnt on i.e weekends, evenings etc

3. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    So long as you have a well fitting cage there will be no problems with manual labour or weight lifting etc, you'll forget it's there.

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    24x7 for us has evolved to only coming out for my orgasms which average out to once every 3-4 weeks. When that occurs, I take the opportunity to shave. I've learned to keep it clean without opening. My cage is very comfortable and enjoyable to wear. We never have PIV anymore because of my wife's flexibility issues so she never wants me uncaged. We have very hot sex pretty often when life permits. The fall is a busy time of year so things have slow down in the bedroom while speeding up outside.

I had one stint of 3 months denied that dragged on forever. The purpose was to retrain my brain that my pleasure comes from her and pleasing her. Frequent teasing, almost daily, and giving her orgasms as often as she wants became my source of earthly joy and pleasure. I crave having my nipples played with or her tongue in my ear, and would manually or orally pleasure her every day if she'd let me. So I'm driven to make her happy outside the bedroom so she'll want to play inside the bedroom. That happens more often now than ever before, even more than in the first months of our marriage.

While the desire to masturbate has dropped off almost completely, it occasionally pops up and then I'm glad I have the cage on.

Over time, the need to be uncaged has diminished. My wife never wants me uncaged except when it occasionally is uncomfortable when snuggling in bed, but that's not often and certainly not worth the trouble to dig out the key.

Like you, mine is comfortable. I've discovered I can ride a bike, run, workout with weights, swim, etc without issues.

When I'm released for an orgasm, I lock back up right after playtime is over. I get super horny in the wee hours of the night after an orgasm if uncaged so we both know it's better if I lock up again before going to sleep as hard as that may be.

It's pretty hot for both if us that I can never get an erection except when we're playing together. My cage is just large enough for my flaccid penis to fit. So all my erections are devoted to her! The thought of that makes me strain in my cage.

5. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Really relate to this, i'm so grateful to my kh when i'm permitted an erection, it's special between us.

johndoer99 and Rectrix like this.
  6. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I’ve been 24/7 for around 5 months now. I’m allowed out once a week to shave while showering but other than that only when she wants me inside her for her orgasms. I used to get to remain uncaged overnight after that but these days she wants me locked up right after. For Locktober the shaving releases were taken away so I’ve been caged pretty much the entire month straight.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Good for your KH!!!

Echo321 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 97201

What I have gotten out of all my searching. Each relationship is different:) what works for one my not work for another :) Don’t believe memes. If your kinky, definitely let your partner know. I started after I was married my wife isn’t sure how to process my wearing a cage and wanting her to own my cock :)

Echo321 and Headtrip like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice