25 yo male sub seeking a Mistress

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by alex2point0, Feb 13, 2017.

1. alex2point0

alex2point0 New member

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Hi,
    I am a good looking, smart young man who is looking for a new partner to play and explore some of my fetishes. I am very active and online during the day. I like to play 24/7. I am also looking for some romance so if you want to try a real life S&M relationship give me a shout. I am not going to waste your time with long posts of talking about myself, I am a great sub and if you are curious we can chat on Kik of via PMs. It is important that you are a good look young woman and you don't act like a bitch. I can't respect and worship someone who doesn't respect me or themselves. Age is not that important, but it'd be nice if you are in my age group +/- 5 years

Loves:
    Chastity
    Collars
    Gags
    Hoods
    Leashes
    Masks (Wearing)
    Orgasm Control

Blindfolds
    Bondage
    Canes and Crops
    Mental Bondage
    Obedience Training
    Pantyhose Fetish
    Plastic Wrap
    Sensory Deprivation
    Spanking
    Stockings
    Vibrators
    Whips

Tolerates:
    Cages
    CBT
    Crossdressing
    Housework

Curious About:
    Medical Play
    Outdoor Bondage
    Rubber Fetish
    Serving as a Maid/Butler
    Shibari
    Strap-Ons
    Suspension
    Uniforms

Dislikes:
    Diapers
    Exhibitionism
    Needle Play
    Public Play

You can find me on kik @ alex__pop (two underscores) or PM me here

Cheers to all and don't forget to love yourselfs and others

MistressKailey likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Sounds that you want a lot for free. Contrary to belief, there are not many women who are born wanting to dominate men. What you are asking will take a lot of time and there is no reward for the domme. Plus this is not a good place for this kind of ad. I have been into BDSM for 47 years and the only dommes I had were girlfriends and my wife. No one ever wanted to domme me 24/7 just because she would enjoy spending her days doing all the things you want. Your specific requirements would turn off most women too. Try a BDSM website. The last Mistress I had online turned out to be a man pretending to be a woman. He had a lot of fun with me and I felt like a fool when I found out. Try real life. I have trained all of my Mistresses myself and then submitted to them with no more topping from the bottom. You do sound like a person who wants to top from the bottom and that is what online mistresses hate. Good luck from a fellow long time BDSM fetishist who has done all that you list and more. Just want you to know that you are going about it the wrong way and your requirements and demands are going to turn off anyone who may want to give it a try. If you go to a professional Mistress that you pay, they will do what you want to be done but a good sub is the opposite of you. A good sub will submit to a Mistress who then decides to dominate you the way she wants to and not the way you want to. She is not going to let you tell her what to do. Just some advice from someone who has been in your shoes and learned from my mistakes. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice