26 Male seeking KH in Canberra/Sydney (Australia)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by AustralianAsian, Apr 10, 2024.

1. AustralianAsian

AustralianAsian New member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Hi all!

New member to the site and shooting my shot over here.

I'm a 26 year old Asian (Chinese) Australian, searching for a KH in Australia. Given I hover between Canberra/Sydney due to work and family, I'm ok with either cities.

As for my body type, I'm slim/athletic, and do plenty of cycling/running to maintain that type of build. Deeply submissive behind closed doors, but prefer to maintain a vanilla outlook in the open.

I'm seeking a KH who's willing to start off easy, and then gradually build up to long-term chastity durations together. I'm into a large range of femdom-related activities including cunnilingus, bondage, being spanked, pegged, having my orgasms ruined etc. I am willing to take on femdom activities that I don't enjoy for punishment purposes and/or for my KH's entertainment, as long as it isn't a hard limit for myself.

Please feel free to send me a message/comment here if you wish to discuss more. Thank you for reading :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice