A New Device...

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by LockedinLust, Jul 2, 2014.

1. LockedinLust

LockedinLust Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Many members of the chastity community want a device which can offer them the utmost security. Most devices make claims that they are secure, yet they all seem to be easily escapable; leaving you to your own self-discipline not to “cheat”. Making these devices secure usually requires drastic modifications, and these changes can be extremely uncomfortable, even unbearable. Even with these alterations, the device still lacks adequate security.

Now imagine a chastity device that not only offers true security, but is also comfortable. Wearing a device that once it’s locked in place, the only form of removal is from your keyholder. Imagine wearing this device for as long as your keyholder wishes, knowing you cannot escape. Locked in Lust’s flagship device, The Vice, offers just that.

Visit us at http://www.lockedinlust.com, and pre-order yours today!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    Nice website but not sure about the 30 weeks bit if you have the product why such a long wait?

The comparison chart seems very honest however you may want to think about putting a few devices on sale on here at a nice low beta testing price see what people think . My guess is the plastic pins are going to do what most plastic pins do break .
    Just a thought.

Xx Wendy

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Interesting concept indeed!

The plastic pin could be replaced with a metal clevis pin... That would solve that problem!

I wonder how that anti-pullout device would feel with nightwood....? o_O

I notice the wording is pullout is 'nearly impossible'.... I wonder if 'nearly' will be good enough for some people!

But, at THAT price it should give the CB-X devices a good run for their money!!!! I know I'm tempted to try for 70 bucks!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    A next generation cb6k? Interesting design of base ring, but as Wendy suggests, maybe selling a few discounted on here and getting members to review would be a good marketing strategy ahead of your launch. Good luck!

5. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Nothing to beat the steel cages
    They are the "real" prisons

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    If you are trying to pullout, do you really want chastity? Sort of like saying you are sober because you cannot open the liquor cabinet.

7. LockedinLust

LockedinLust Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    The Vice has gone through rigorous testing by myself and a score of testers, and has been modified greatly to reach its current form. The 29 week delay is partly due to the initial production process, which is lengthy due to the forming of the molds. The other part is the financial aspect. The initial production is vastly expensive, and we currently have half of the financing demands. We are extending the opportunity to pre-order The Vice at a deeply discounted rate due to the long wait time, and to help fulfill the financing requirements.

The size of The Vice is slightly larger than the CB-6Ks and smaller than the original CB-6K. I will update the site in the near future with specific measurements. All of my testers approved of the size, and only one wished it was slightly larger.

Nightwood/Morningwood whilst the anti-pullout is in place can be slightly discomforting, but no more than any other chastity device. The anti-pullout itself goes unnoticed, and provides no discomfort once the assembly is complete.

The Vice is 'nearly impossible' to pullout from; however, with great effort (and much pain), the wearer can pullout. If the wearer pulls out, it is impossible to put The Vice back on without removing it entirely. The Vice's design was made to only cause discomfort, even pain, to the wearer if he tries to remove it, making it tamper sensitive. If the wearer does not try to remove The Vice, then the anti-pullout remains unnoticed.

8. Max51

Local Time:
    You are not asking for pre-orders, you are actually asking for people to fund your new company since you are not capitalized yet. If nothing comes of it, as most small businesses fail, they lose their money no matter what you may say as the bankruptcy court will freeze all assets and pay pennies to the dollar to all creditors. Do you have a patent on your device? If not, what is to prevent someone with capital from copying it and getting it to market sooner? Have you checked for patent infringement? Do you have enough money to fight off any lawsuits? How will any pre-order money be spent? I have started and run, many a business and some never made it even though they had built a better mousetrap. You seem to be asking people to risk their money on your idea. No thanks. Almost impossible is the same as nearly impossible or mostly impossible, etc.. In other words, it is not impossible. :)

9. Max51

Local Time:
    Forgot to wish you luck though even though I do not think it a wise move to send money to a company who is not fully capitalized and may not be able to deliver the product. You could be sued for patent infringement at any time, even if far fetched but the other guy will be able to afford a costly court battle and you will not. Why not sell shares to the public instead so that there is return for their risk. There is a website for raising capital for businesses like yours.

I am just cautious because my best friend had a great idea. It was the best product of its kind. He got family and friends to invest and pre-orders to raise cash for production cost. Everyone lost their money because by the time he went to market, a big company came out with a better product and sold it cheaper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice