A note to my Goddess

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Claire’s good boy, Mar 27, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    I sent this last week to my beautiful Goddess, hope I did the right thing? The book was Uniquely Riki.

Hi Goddess,

Further to my request for you to explore me been your sub I really would appreciate if you can find the time to read this book while I’m away. It’s not expensive and could help you understand my kink better and you can download it on ebooks app..

Here I am at 40k feet in my flatbed with all this churning about in my head and I needed to be honest and share it as I thrive on honesty and trust, in opening up you can see I trust you darling. I couldn’t send this as the internet went down but hardly slept as this got composed through the night!

My submission and service to you is my gift that I give with my heart and as you know I want and desire and relish been your sub. I hope you read the book and it will open up some ideas and maybe you could have some fun whilst pushing some bounderies? If anything peaks your interest don’t feel guilty hopefully it makes you feel sexy and you could fantasise about it with your new clit stimulator

I have opened up to you about my fantasies and first of all I deeply love you and am your devoted husband. Second to this I’m your submissive little bitch which is like an inner me that just enjoys it. I genuinely love it and hope if you read the book it may enlighten you and you could have some fun with it.

I would love you to explore, not hold back and develop your domme side enjoying all the benefits whilst pushing my boundaries and buttons. Remember I’ve fantasised about this all my life and would love it if it perked your interest and we could explore it together.

You should have the mindset that I’m your very own sextoy and you can play with me any which way you want. I think I’m more kinky than you and this is me being honest and trying to empower you to feel confidant and experiment a bit

If you read the book it should give you a lot of insight and I’m game for anything G, I can’t believe I’ve confessed to liking the feel of wearing stockings and panties and the lovely material but I do. Even the thought of you teasing me on my knees in the lounge in my panties making me wank , spanking my balls etc so I eagerly performand put on a show for you whilst you belittle ‘your little bitch’ excites me. I would love you to lay me on my back and grind yourself on my face as I desperately want to learn better oral skills so you push me between your legs whenever the urge takes you fulfilling you every time (practice makes perfect) , also queening me sat on my face as I lick your gorgeous bottom. . The thought of you spanking my bottom telling me to start and stop rubbing all under your strict control making me loose myself in excitement. If I’m honest I love the feel of stockings and silky or frilly panties and love the ‘humiliation’ of wearing them in front of you, it just really turns me on. How weird is that but ive said it now so it’s out there now so anything you read and want to try would honour me so please don’t be shy and you never know you might like it. Some women love it and relish in it and equally some don’t.

Please download the book darling and I hope it perks some interest.

I do love every once of you G and it’s very important to me that you are also comfortable and happy and fulfilled. Let yourself go and have some fun, don’t worry about any inhibitions please. It’s time to set yourself free and have some sexy quality time together. I even fantasise about doing the housework in a maids outfit, it’s silly but it just goes round in my head. it has to be linked with my humiliation kink and you in total control. I’ve thought long and hard as to why I like it but I can only link it to having a powerful and very strong mother figure in my life??? To be clear I’m very happy and all man the rest of the time but you verbally getting your bitch to run around after you dressed up is a major turn on for me. Teasing me, getting on the edge and ruining my orgasms (so no sub drop) and pushing buttons that your little bitch only gets to cum when you allow it! There is a section on ruined orgasms in the book too which we could explore. I don’t know, but maybe I’m the one that needs counselling with these weird fantasises.

This was typed on my phone overnight, I needed to be open and honest (worried about your reaction though) but at least now you know me warts and all and above all I LOVE you and want you to be happy. You mentioned getting shoes the other day and I was embarrassed but I would like some flat black shinny patent pumps for doing my housework in with some new stockings and a suspenders belt, the more girly (humiliating) the better. Even you buying them to ‘make’ me wear them is a turn on. You telling your little bitch she had better get her housework done unless her backside will be bright red feeds my fantasy.

This is just good adult fun and I adore you. If it’s not for you then that’s fine too as ultimately YOUR happiness comes FIRST and is of paramount importance to me. I do realise this is a lot to take in too and hope you aren’t freaked out by it.

luv your sub xxx

2. Shine102

Shine102 Susan sissy

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Such a good boy! Happy for you ❤️

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
  4. cumgoblin

cumgoblin Is proud to now be the property of Goddess Jade

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your post and the book, it looks an interesting read.

Be interested to see your Goddess's reaction to your message and proposal. It is hard to navigate these things and the danger is always that we try and top from the bottom and forget that women are superior and that our purpose is to do anything that makes them happy.

Goddess Jade and Slutty Susan like this.
  5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    It’s a loving and heartfelt letter.

I read in it about your desires, and what she is going to do to you. Have you or will you tell her what you will be doing for her?

Consider reading “Uniquely Rika” next. It is another excellent book in the series.

6. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    I have served my Goddess for the last 15 months as her willing slave. I try and anticipate her every need and adore serving her.
    My note was a plea to my Goddess to let her know my inner desires about being her maid which I have thought about daily forever. I was very worried about sending it but it was well received with no negative consequences.
    My Goddess loves me and accepts me for who I am making me a very lucky sub.
    She enjoys her position but does not thrive in it but likes making me happy as I do her.
    She has not read the book yet but I hope she will in her own time.

7. Claire’s good boy

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    Goddess received my note well and enjoys her position whilst not thriving in it. We are very happy and in love and Goddess enjoys living as a Princess which is how I treat her. I thrive on honesty and needed to let out some inner deep secrets I was carrying and I’m pleased Goddess accepts me for what I am so happy days.

cumgoblin likes this.
  8. Goddess Claire

Verified Female

Sussex UK
    Local Time:
    Oh my loving little good boy,
    You have opened up your heart and what a kinky little sub you are!
    I enjoy owning you and love how you serve me, looking after me and if you behave I MAY indulge your fantasises in due course.
    Your Goddess Claire x

9. cumgoblin

cumgoblin Is proud to now be the property of Goddess Jade

UK
    Local Time:
    What a lovely outcome, huzzah!

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Well done. A FLR can be such a rewarding experience when both parties want to make it work. It provides a framework and communication that can be lacking in vanilla relationships.

I am very happy for both of you.

Goddess Claire likes this.
  11. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    You are a rare and very special woman who is willing to be open to new possibilities. You have a very lucky sub.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice